we just have to wait and see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Why she didn't tell her that the engagement breaking was her CHOICE I don't know) , and as shown in the SBB clip, making her family keep quiet about Shyam, she is sending a message which I suppose most of the saas audience will understand - ultimately, it does not matter for a woman whom she is married to, it just matters that she is married.

That may be Garima's point of view but not KKG's or Payal's or even Anjali's.
KKG and Payal both argued for why Anjali must be absolutely told. But the Anj's meltdown today showed KKG how fragile and insecure Anj is. 
As for Anj: Anjali truly believes she is married to a good man. As far as appearances go, Shyam is the perfect husband. In fact, even ASR is shown in scenes looking at Anj and Shyam being lovey-dovey with moist-eyed approval. 

I don't think this is about save a marriage at any cost. I think this is about what is best for Anj in this moment. And, sadly--neither option looks good for Anj's future health and happiness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235momma1128sbk2

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Hiya Anu!

Awesome as always!...
But I do think dat the change of her mind was due Anjali's pathetic cry baby act for her Mangalasutra... I don't think it was right thing to keep Anjali in her la la land...cos she will have to face some the truth day or other...

@all - Is Khushi not putting Anjali's happiness with a dubious man ahead of the truth? Why did she not say why her engagement broke? Anjali does not know her fiance. But, my biggest issue with Khushi was not her silence, it was not her quiet on the broken engagement, it was her VADA to never let anything happen to Anjali's marriage. That put a whole different spin on it.

@ bold - While watching Monday's epi (exactly during Shyam-b4-truck scene) me n my mom were discussing and it sounded so stupid n irrelevant when she told dat..."Khushi may try 2 sudharofy Shyam" God forbid! but dis line and Khushi's interest in Sudharofying everyone(like she tried with Arnav) rings me a bell...I m not at all ready for such track!

Edited by cindrella255 - 14 December 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128SunoNa...

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@Ella- I cannot even phathom that. She is going to try to reform the man who crippled her father. An 18 year old virgin who didnt understand her almost kiss is going to reform a perv? I can only see this happening if Shyam pretends to do it to be close to her. Oh, my skin is beginning to crawl at the thought.

SillyPepperSunoNa...incandescent

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
@luvshuv - i would agree absolutely 100% that it is Garima's view.  But again, Khushi agreed to marry Shyam (coerced big time but agreed) because she understands this dynamic about the marriage meaning an end to their ultimate responsibility towards their daughter.
SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

@Ella- I cannot even phathom that. She is going to try to reform the man who crippled her father. An 18 year old virgin who didnt understand her almost kiss is going to reform a perv? I can only see this happening if Shyam pretends to do it to be close to her. Oh, my skin is beginning to crawl at the thought.

Exactly...it will be the looniliest track then...So far she just knows that he tried 2 marry despite being happily married to her Anjaliji...His attempt-to-murder s not known...Shashi babua has 2 jump out of bed and knock some senses into Gupta ladies!
Hope CV's ki dimaag does not work on such track! I cannot c Devil banaa Devta!

Edited by cindrella255 - 14 December 2011 at 7:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128SunoNa...

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Call it middle class traditional values, or a faith system, it's one and the same thing since it highlights exactly what you said. Nothing matters, as long as the result is the accepted one.

From a faith pov, the mangalsutr broke, and fell. She caught it, and so convinced herself that she has been appointed to save Angali's marriage. From a completely logical view point... It broke, it fell, it's over, and can be fixed by a professional, which could be taken to mean that it's a far more serious situation and out of their hands. Otherwise why did Angali walk around with it in her closed fist? If it was THAT easily fixable, KKG should have just snapped it back in place, adjusted it to look pretty and moved on. 

Same beliefs, same practices, undertaken by some people with little to no application of common sense, or ability to look past short term solutions to pacify society. She applied the same mindset to ASR when she conned him into doing Pooja, the same with bringing La back to RM, dressing her up as a bride, refusing to understand the deeper aspects of these very personal relationships, just so it was all done the way it's "supposed" to be done. 

Your post was spot on!

momma1128SillyPepperSunoNa...

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Originally posted by sbk2

Anu,

I think she took the decision after seeing how important Shyam is to Anjali.
She is hiding the truth to protect Anjali's happiness and world!

Plus, she does not know the entire truth about Shyam. All she knows is that he lied and got engaged to her despite being married. 
So probably in her mind his actions are not that heinous and she thinks if given a chance he'll go back to keeping Anjali happy.

Whatever it is, she does not want Anjali's world to shatter, since Khushi got a dose of Anji's 
pati-vrata histrionics...

first of all it is better to tell the truth now. i get it she loves her husband and all but truth is about to come out someday. i dont get the logic. she loves him today and she is gonna continue loving him. so when the truth comes out wont her world shatter? that time khushi will be one blamed, cursed and insulted. just to keep her happy now she is lying?? 

i dont understand what you are implying by saying she does not know the entire truth of shyam? r u talking about the babuji issue? r u kidding? ofcourse his actions are heinous. if she thinks this way then she is as stupid as anjali (sometimes she is stupid when it comes to shyam). there is not a single reason in this world for which a man would stoop so low. does she realise that if she would not have caught him then he would have never told her the truth and probably even go married to her. 

she is acting idiotic if she is thinking about anjali and her so called happy world coz it is gonna shatter if not today then someday. 

HeadOverHeelsmomma1128SunoNa...

Go to top