A return gift of love to all..

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi! it has been a gr88 journey so far with u all adorable buddies here in GF.πŸ˜ƒ.its time to thank u all from the bottom of my heart for all the love & wishes & appreciations u all have given me till date.πŸ€—.thanxx to all for ur warm & heartfelt wishes on my b'day too.πŸ€—.
Mishty, my dear, love & hugs to u for everything & sorry for being a bit late in submitting my assignment dear.πŸ€—after all, stalking Maaneet is too tough a job.πŸ˜†..
this might be my last fun post coz my inspiration behind my posts,MAANEET have parted ways.😭.I really donno whether its the right time to come up with such a post ..plzz forgive me for it.πŸ˜•

My assignment-How rolly polly BSK's arriving without warm milk.πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oly8OAD9smA [/YOUTUBE]

So, here's Bobby Jasoos reporting to all the curious fanz who've their mouths wide open to know the 'andar ke baat'.πŸ˜†.

Its Maaneet's 1st wedding anniversary.πŸ˜ƒ.Geet has given the most precious gift to her hubby dearest.πŸ˜‰.the the awesome news of the arrival of their 'khushi'😳 ..I mean BSK in their life.πŸ˜ƒ.letz go to the flashback ..I mean a few days back when Maaneet were on their HM.πŸ˜‰.
Place-Hotel Sheraton..room no.105.😳.
Occasion-Maaneet's HM..where Maaneet r all set to ignite the stage on fire.☺️.

Maan- Geet..thank god PH ne tumhe yeh night dress diye..πŸ˜‰.
Geet- kyu Maan mei kya iss dress mei bohot sexy lagh rahi hu.😳.

Maan- woh toh tum har dress mei pataka lagte ho.πŸ˜‰.actually yeh night wear ko strip karna jyaada asaan hoga.😳.nahi toh tumhe undress karte karte adhaa waqt nikal jaate hai.πŸ˜•.
Geet- exactly Maan.😳.chalo PH ne thoda toh akaal ka kaam toh kiya.πŸ˜†.

Maan- jyaada hawa mei maat uddo Geet.😲 chalo jaldi se apna mouse click karke program shuru karte hai aur cut, copy, paste kar lete hai nahi toh CV's humare program hi na delete kar de.πŸ˜•.

Geet- Maan yeh mouse click karna toh mere samajh mei aa gayi😳 par yeh cut, copy paste ka kya matlab hai.😲.
Maan-Arre mere bhole bhale Mishty, 'cut' matlab mei tumhare har body parts ko katunga I mean taste karunga.😳.aur usko tum blindly copy karna πŸ˜‰..I mean vice versa aur uske baad mei apna symbol tum par paste kar dunga.😳.baas ho gaya program.πŸ˜‰
Geet- par Maan mujhe darr lagh rahi hai ki program se pehle hi CV's usse edit na kar de.πŸ˜•
Maan-chalo jaldi se shuru karte hai humare program aur usse save karte hai folder mei😳

Maan- Geet mere dil ke folder mei tumhare saath beetayein hue behetareen lamhein ki saare files  save karke rakhha hai.😳to cherish forever.😍
Geet- meine bhi aapke saath beetayein hue iss 1 & half years ki saare open & close moments ko mere dil ki folder mei save karke rakhhe hai.😳aur jitne bhi kuda-kachra humare zindagi mei aaye sabko uthhake recycle bin mei daal diye humesha ke liye...

Maaneet get so lost in relishing their sweet & sour memories that they forget about their program which's yet to get applied.😲. Suddenly they realize the fact that they're running out of time, they rushes to their bed to carry forward their program but before they could start the disaster happens.πŸ˜•.& now the kabab mei haddis r not the circus party but the channel & PH.😑.The channel decides to draw their curtains & the PH brutally edits the much awaited program of Maaneet leaving us & Maaneet totally shattered.😭.

Now the million dollar qs is, 'if Maaneet couldn't carry forward their program then how the rolly polly BSK is arriving without the warm milk?😲

So, here's the answer to it.πŸ˜‰.
Venue- Maaneet's bedroom in KM..πŸ˜ƒ
Time- present day..(Geet pregnant with Maan's baby)😳

Geet- mujhe ek baat samahj mei nahi aa rahi hai ki without any application...I mean input ke bina output kaise nikaal gaye.πŸ˜•.sab toh mere programming mei hi error nikalenge na!😲
Maan-Oye meri Mishty, tum sayyad bhul rahi ho ki bhale hi channel aur PH humare program ko edit kar diye par un saare programs ka kya joh hum dono milke apne make up rooms mei practice kiye thhe.πŸ˜‰.I mean humare rehearsed applications.😳humare aane wale BSK ussike output hai .☺️.

Maan- meine woh saare rehearsed programs save karke rakhhe hai.πŸ˜‰.abh sirf uske print outs nikalke CV's ko submit kar denge.😳. samjhe tum.πŸ˜†.
Geet- man gaye apko, Mr. Maan Singh Khurana.😳.aapke ke dimaag computer se bhi jyaada tez chalte hai..meri jaan.πŸ˜‰.

And Maaneet again gets completely lost into each other.😍

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMG Bobby - you hit it right on the nailπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We all know the experiences during retakes, so this is perfectly making sense⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thank youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Never say GoodbyeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You have to come everyday and comment on Gurti's fan-pages & pictures, so we can prove that they were, is & will always remain #1, don't you think they deserve that❀️

And together we will halla-bol for season #2πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail

nOOO'

Don't say good bye yet ..😭😭
Maneet will be back I have full trust in Babaji...

Lovely ,mindblowing post ..

we will miss ur post ..😭

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsay

nOOO'

Don't say good bye yet ..😭😭
Maneet will be back I have full trust in Babaji...

Lovely ,mindblowing post ..

we will miss ur post ..😭

Hey, I'm not biding gud-bye.😊.I'll still stalk my GF..& u all.πŸ˜†.but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to carry on with fun posts any more..πŸ˜•

Thanxx for ur appreciation dear & ur compliments..πŸ˜ƒ
Bobby - we have so much Gurti have given us, so you can still make fun posts and I will read them, please don't give upπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post bobby..

picture of the century πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

awesome post bobby..

picture of the century πŸ˜†

Of a lifetimeπŸ‘
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As usual...i am in love with ur post...πŸ˜ƒ

Ur post made me laugh after days of sadness and crying...UR THE BEST...AND UR POSTS ROCK...
Thank you so much...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

🀣

OMG Bobby - you hit it right on the nailπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We all know the experiences during retakes, so this is perfectly making sense⭐️

Thank youπŸ€—

Never say GoodbyeπŸ€—

You have to come everyday and comment on Gurti's fan-pages & pictures, so we can prove that they were, is & will always remain #1, don't you think they deserve that❀️

And together we will halla-bol for season #2πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanxx for loving it & for appreciating it Mishty..πŸ˜ƒ

U r welcome dear..πŸ€—

OK dear..πŸ˜‰
I'll defo comment on Gurti's fan pages to keep them on top.πŸ‘πŸΌ.
Exactly so...πŸ˜ƒ
MissPurpleFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Bobby!!!
Your posts are always amazing!!!!! The forum wouldn't be the same without you
Love you loads xxx