Bigg Boss Season 5

Chaddi utarke Chappal se marunga

Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lmaoo im sorry i had to open a topic im just a silent user dont comment anything or on anyone but i cud stop but die laughing... siddahart that lil kid who thinks he is all that deserved it ...i was really disgusted after watching his mom too in yesterdays episode i mean as a mother she should have stayed neutral and not shown her aggression on any one else...im not saying tht anyone in that house deserves to win cuz none of them r of tht caliber but sid that guy gotto go i mean he gets mad for every little thing.. im a youth icon im a commoner.. no he is sick...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL at the title for this post!!!!!! 😆 THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAV DISS from SKY!!!!!!!!!!! lol and sid was standing infront of sky with a bheegi chaddi 🤣
Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he definitely deserves whacking his ass woh bhi bina chaddi ke
-Moderator- thumbnail

The way sid acts, I don't think he is grown up enough to even wear a Chaddi 🥱  This crybaby should be in diapers !
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid chaddi utarega to show ki band bajj jayega. Love to see sids moms reaction.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK guys I may sound bit harsh on sid but what sid did for weeks was enough for someobody to bash him like sky did. Here is my take n i m copy pasting it again.:

SID THE KID THIS IS WHAT U DESERVE. SERIOUSLY GUYS don't feel sorry for him. Remember how sky treated him like brother and save him from nominations. He stood by him even when PM pushed him.Spoke on national tv that salman was partial. BUT what did this punk do. When grilled by sallu just to be in his gud books he tried to isolate SKY by forming a group against him n tried to bully him as well. Still sky told him not to be in his way n also he will not as well. BUT constantly SID THE KID was badmouthing sky calling him budda and all with support of mehak. This week as well and in aapka farman he was pouncing on him but sky was still calm .After last night incident where majority of forum admits that SID THE KID WAS AT FAULT., sky got irritated. Basically usne soye nu sher ko jaga diya, AB SID THE KID IT WAS PAYBACK TIME... MAAZA A GAYA SKY ME ESE DOYA HAI SID KO.HAHAHAHA...WELL DONE...bechare sid rone wala ho gaya..🤣.Bachu sid yeh anzaam hota hai sher se panga lene ka ..no sympathies for sid. SKY well done👏
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

The way sid acts, I don't think he is grown up enough to even wear a Chaddi 🥱  This crybaby should be in diapers !

🤣
ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarasingh86

OK guys I may sound bit harsh on sid but what sid did for weeks was enough for someobody to bash him like sky did. Here is my take n i m copy pasting it again.:

SID THE KID THIS IS WHAT U DESERVE. SERIOUSLY GUYS don't feel sorry for him. Remember how sky treated him like brother and save him from nominations. He stood by him even when PM pushed him.Spoke on national tv that salman was partial. BUT what did this punk do. When grilled by sallu just to be in his gud books he tried to isolate SKY by forming a group against him n tried to bully him as well. Still sky told him not to be in his way n also he will not as well. BUT constantly SID THE KID was badmouthing sky calling him budda and all with support of mehak. This week as well and in aapka farman he was pouncing on him but sky was still calm .After last night incident where majority of forum admits that SID THE KID WAS AT FAULT., sky got irritated. Basically usne soye nu sher ko jaga diya, AB SID THE KID IT WAS PAYBACK TIME... MAAZA A GAYA SKY ME ESE DOYA HAI SID KO.HAHAHAHA...WELL DONE...bechare sid rone wala ho gaya..🤣.Bachu sid yeh anzaam hota hai sher se panga lene ka ..no sympathies for sid. SKY well done👏

I don't care who is right and who is wrong.. But I am loving it..

SID THE GREAT.!!  he is really making the show very interesting..
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ps_saintpaul

I don't care who is right and who is wrong.. But I am loving it..

SID THE GREAT.!!  he is really making the show very interesting..

SO u don't care about any reasoning or logic  at all. I got U...then  U have every right to support
Sid ...i can understand..😆

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
IAmGonna thumbnail
I wonder what Sunny might think of chappal spanking  :-)