India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Chaddi utarke Chappal se marunga

Jay718718 IF-Dazzler
Jay718718
Jay718718

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
lmaoo im sorry i had to open a topic im just a silent user dont comment anything or on anyone but i cud stop but die laughing... siddahart that lil kid who thinks he is all that deserved it ...i was really disgusted after watching his mom too in yesterdays episode i mean as a mother she should have stayed neutral and not shown her aggression on any one else...im not saying tht anyone in that house deserves to win cuz none of them r of tht caliber but sid that guy gotto go i mean he gets mad for every little thing.. im a youth icon im a commoner.. no he is sick...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bittannyacool-Reva-krazyb89mkdeepaaraffuchakkarMrManagementWhatisthisssSnehabrdeepu221sha1uscgirlMoodyFoodiesarasingh86-shabz--Chandramukhi-sirjeedesicrowdjyothi-

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
LOL at the title for this post!!!!!! LOL THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAV DISS from SKY!!!!!!!!!!! lol and sid was standing infront of sky with a bheegi chaddi ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

eeeww-vinaashannyacoolWhatisthissssarasingh86MoodyFoodiedesicrowd-shabz-sirjeeThe-VoiceTony_StraK786

Will.I.Am Senior Member
Will.I.Am
Will.I.Am

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
he definitely deserves whacking his ass woh bhi bina chaddi ke

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eeeww-vinaashWhatisthisssmkdeepaasha1sarasingh86

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

The way sid acts, I don't think he is grown up enough to even wear a Chaddi Sleepy  This crybaby should be in diapers !

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

annyacoolWill.I.AmraffuchakkarWhatisthisssSnehabrdeepu221girlie_gigglessha1MoodyFoodiesarasingh86desicrowdsirjee-Chandramukhi-fire_gunTony_StraK786

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Sid chaddi utarega to show ki band bajj jayega. Love to see sids moms reaction.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
OK guys I may sound bit harsh on sid but what sid did for weeks was enough for someobody to bash him like sky did. Here is my take n i m copy pasting it again.:

SID THE KID THIS IS WHAT U DESERVE. SERIOUSLY GUYS don't feel sorry for him. Remember how sky treated him like brother and save him from nominations. He stood by him even when PM pushed him.Spoke on national tv that salman was partial. BUT what did this punk do. When grilled by sallu just to be in his gud books he tried to isolate SKY by forming a group against him n tried to bully him as well. Still sky told him not to be in his way n also he will not as well. BUT constantly SID THE KID was badmouthing sky calling him budda and all with support of mehak. This week as well and in aapka farman he was pouncing on him but sky was still calm .After last night incident where majority of forum admits that SID THE KID WAS AT FAULT., sky got irritated. Basically usne soye nu sher ko jaga diya, AB SID THE KID IT WAS PAYBACK TIME... MAAZA A GAYA SKY ME ESE DOYA HAI SID KO.HAHAHAHA...WELL DONE...bechare sid rone wala ho gaya..ROFL.Bachu sid yeh anzaam hota hai sher se panga lene ka ..no sympathies for sid. SKY well doneClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

annyacoolkrazyb89MoodyFoodiefire_gunTony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The-Voice

ps_saintpaul Senior Member
ps_saintpaul
ps_saintpaul

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

OK guys I may sound bit harsh on sid but what sid did for weeks was enough for someobody to bash him like sky did. Here is my take n i m copy pasting it again.:

SID THE KID THIS IS WHAT U DESERVE. SERIOUSLY GUYS don't feel sorry for him. Remember how sky treated him like brother and save him from nominations. He stood by him even when PM pushed him.Spoke on national tv that salman was partial. BUT what did this punk do. When grilled by sallu just to be in his gud books he tried to isolate SKY by forming a group against him n tried to bully him as well. Still sky told him not to be in his way n also he will not as well. BUT constantly SID THE KID was badmouthing sky calling him budda and all with support of mehak. This week as well and in aapka farman he was pouncing on him but sky was still calm .After last night incident where majority of forum admits that SID THE KID WAS AT FAULT., sky got irritated. Basically usne soye nu sher ko jaga diya, AB SID THE KID IT WAS PAYBACK TIME... MAAZA A GAYA SKY ME ESE DOYA HAI SID KO.HAHAHAHA...WELL DONE...bechare sid rone wala ho gaya..ROFL.Bachu sid yeh anzaam hota hai sher se panga lene ka ..no sympathies for sid. SKY well doneClap

I don't care who is right and who is wrong.. But I am loving it..

SID THE GREAT.!!  he is really making the show very interesting..

prabhasfanitaly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index