Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Happy Birthday My Behna (Z-TV, Z, Zehra/MK.GH) (Page 6)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Oyeee Behna, i spelt ur name wrong on purpose...i was going to fix it later, but before i knew it, it became a sticky and i couldn't fix it since then it would come out of the sticky note...

oh ha i spelt it wrong because some other girl's b-day was today tooo...and her name was zahra...so i to keep urs unique changed ur spelling to stop the confusion...ROFL

trust me, u have spelled ur names way too many times on the forum for me to NOT remember...this was just done to make u different...Cool

MSK style...kya itna hi mujhay samaj paayi ho tum???CryHugLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
OYEEE!! I only got to know of the other girl's bday after I saw my thread LOL 

But haha it's ok man .. potato potahto same thing .. LOL 

The spelling doesn't matter.. I just love you for what you did for me Heart

Z

mysterygurl1427

MeriAashiquithh Senior Member
MeriAashiquithh
MeriAashiquithh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday dear.

roseinbloom

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Zahra...Party
Have a wonderful day and an awesome year...Hug...May Allah fulfill all your wishes...Embarrassed

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
@anoosha7: Thankyou dear :)

@Khush: Thankyou so much Khushh my CraziestGurtian Wink Love ya! Never change (esp regarding your thesis LOL) and keep smiling! <3

Z
Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

@ SAZZZ!!! EEPS! You came back just for me (I think LOL) .. awww thankyou hun for the wishes! <3 No worries.. and it's not belated yet it's still the 15th here Big smile 

OMG here I go with my banshee laugh! ROFL I will always cherish your humorous ways .. and also your creative side as well (which I hope someday makes a return .. esp for MAANEET .. because even though GHSP has ended Cry I would love to read more about them through your writing Tongue but whenever you're comfortable Embarrassed)

Awww you're being way too kind right now .. I am just so so glad that we met.. I think it was through Sammy.. or something .. but yes something to do with our fetish for the Jeep had to do with it for sure! LOL Our crazy ways and all .. I will always remember them.. Btw I love how you call me ZiZi .. you're the only one who calls me that and I feel so special Embarrassed LOL <3

Aww thankyou *tearing up* .. I just wish we stay the greatest of friends and that you keep coming back to the GF .. never think of leaving haan! Big smile Awww thanx for the song dedication (makes it more special cuz Geet danced to it today but with someone else ShockedLOL)

LOVE YA!

Your Zizi Embarrassed

Love to all,

Z

<3

ZiZiii!!!  < <  < I wish I could make that into a hyperlink, which every time you clicked, would spread a thousand excited, smiling rose petals on your screen. . . . man. . . Hug MASSIVE Hug HUG!

Yaar, tera budday tha.. toh mere ko toh aana hi taa na Wink YES, I'm sure I logged off, then logged back onto IF when I read this post...! FOR... MY ZIZI! I'm glad I didn't actually wish you late in the end. I really thought I did!! Dead BUT I am glad, that I was in fact on time... and guess what, you share my best mate's budday - which means... I can NEVER forget your birthday now, My Ziii Ziii! Ab sang mere bol hadippa!! Dancing

It's your birthday weekend now too... Mauji hi mauja! Sham savere hun mauja hi mauja!!

How is the celebration going then? Tell me ALL. What have you been doing? What have you received? And more importantly what sorta CAKE have you had? ? ? LOL Ek tukre cake ki keemat tum kya jaano Zizi darling... Saz ke dil ka violin hai yeh... ek tukra cake. (sorry, foolish attempt at remixing the ek chutki sindoor dialogue... par kya karoon? Adat se majboor hoon.. Faltu ke dialogue marne ki adat pata nahi kab choote gi.. Confused)

ANYWAY!! Moving on. . . yes! I think it actually was the Jeep Ki Jawani Fanclub that acquainted us!! Aww. . . Day Dreaming drooling over Maan and his Jeep with Sammy. . . now that is a beautiful first encounter I'd say Big smile I think our mutual admiration for the Jeep, Maan anywhere near the Jeep, is what made our bond inevitable. I had to fall head over heels in friendship with you! And calling you ZiZi - well, it was my way of proclaiming you as MY special amigo LOL I call you Zizi as you are DUH adored by me Smile You are such a doll. LOVE YOU! For your insanity, for your humour, for your love for the things I love too LOL and for your downright SWEETEST and simply genuine nature. I don't wanna get soppy, but you're such a lovely person and I gotta give you a virtual chuma and jhappi for that . . . whoops, did I smear a few crumbs of cake on your shoulder there?? Sozzyyy... Embarrassed Ek tukre cake ki keemat main nahi bhool sakti, so let me gobble that up before I continue. . . .

The birthday girl has made a request that I some day, make a comeback with my creative bug, and you know what, I will not disappoint you. As I have come empty handed, and am going away with hands filled with cake.. I gotta give you something right?? So, I can't say I'll write anything soon, but genuinely, for you, and to you, I promise a gift to screw my anger, and definitely write on our beautiful Maaneet again whenever I am inspired to do so, and think of something solid. Yeh mera vaada raha tujhse Zizi Approve
That sound cool? Smile

Now I will get lost... not before I let you know that NEVER will I stop bumping into you around the Geet Forum, or India-Forums. I've been here for so long, that even if I'm invisible for a while, be sure that my bhoot will be lingering close by to you. SO, I'll always jump up and say Hi, and much more to you!! Aur aap bhi, kadi sadi galli pul ke vi aaya kar na ok!! Tongue

Hum hain rahi pyaar ke
PHIR MILENGE
CHALTE CHALTE!!

(I left you with GurTi/ Maaneet dances this time ;D)

xxx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *FingerFetishroseinbloom

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Oh hell to the freaking no! I am the LAST person to wish her a Happy Birthday in the Forums? Well it's just like they all say 'Save the best to last'. I already wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook and we all know it's not official until it is Facebook Official ROFL.

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Your a hundred and TWO!

You look like Drashti Dhami!

AND

You smell like her too!

Hip Hip HOORAY!

Hip Hip HOORAY!

Well what could I possibly say about this gal? It all started off with I have no idea. Where did we meet pumpkin? I do believe it was in the Forum or was it the Fan Fiction thread? Nevertheless all these months I had always wondered 'What does Mk.Gh' stand for. Until recently I was informed and I felt like a complete utter dumb ass. I mean why mind rape myself and cribble in the corner trying to form the puzzle when I could have simply SCRAPPED your ass or PM'd you and bloody asked the question myself! ROFL

But wherever we met, and however the situation - I'm glad 100 times over. I have quite a lot of acquaintances in this forum but it is without a doubt that you and that LOSER friend of mine (SAZ) who takes years to reply is one of my closest friends here in the Forums! So yes I just made you a part of my INTESTINE! LMAO! You see my heart is over-crowded already with all these hunks that I have to fit my girly friends somewhere in my body.

Anyway I pray to Allah that all your wishes come true. I wish you all the worlds happiness and much more! I love you!

Btw.

Do you want to be my chamak challo? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotii* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloom

Go to top