Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Zz... πŸ€—

Heres wishin u a very very happy birthday... May God shower his blessings on you alwas... 

Have a wonderful year ahead... filled wid success, fun, Mahhiiness and loads and loads of happiness!!! πŸ€—

Take care dear...

Luv,
Lavz
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

wish u many many happy returns of the day ... zehra ...

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Many Happy Returns of the Day Z πŸ€—

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Many Many Happy Returns of the day, Z!! πŸ€— πŸ€— Enjoy yourself and have a blast! 
OMG!!! - it is my Captain's Birthday😲  Well well, how would a poor-innocent-bumper-soldier know her Boss's birthday if not told so thank you ShivuπŸ€—

The first thing that came to my mind when I heard about your birthday post was "Halla Bol"🀣  I know, how boring - sighπŸ€“

Let me begin with a big thank you for starting the "Halla Bol" with wassupπŸ‘ which of course, some of us took to extremes😲 and even today we are commenting on Gurti's fan pages to prevent any KMHs😎  Halla BolπŸ‘πŸΌ

What am I saying😳 - I forgot I have to wish you for your birthday, hmmm, it can't come that easy.  After all, during my probation in the Army, I had to impress you with Taveez bumps, NPM bumps and many others. Hey Babaji, only bumpers know how hard we have to workπŸ€”

Even though you went MIA, we have not forgotten how much you love the Taveez, so for you Captain Z to remind you of our bumps with a Halla Bol touch to it for GHSP Season #2 - we are not giving upπŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1zDDljJWo8[/YOUTUBE]

Wait - shameless Mishu is still here

I remember when you would enter into B2B and say "Mish!!!! Rosh!!! are you guys done with your x'rated conversations🀬, I don't want us to get a love letter (I guess it is OK if Jyo reads this nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Sorry, you can't escape from B2B's Fruit/Veggie Garden nor Body analysis on your Special Day.  How could you, especially when I am right below someone's post hereβ€οΈπŸ˜†, enough Mish😲 but wait, look who is below me🀣 - I am highly under the influences now and have to make you take a look at these☺️ and give me the response I am expecting anyway

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGl-pBsmh_Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6k591HA87Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4imQh4VCWg[/YOUTUBE]

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday Captain⭐️

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

The Red Cube Delight

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE AND MAY YOU HAVE LOADS AND LOADS OF HAPPINESS . SUCCESS & JOY ALL THRU YOUR LIFE!!
WISH YOU A VERY ROCKING BIRTHDAY!! πŸ˜

Love,

Rosh😳

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Z

Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day  honeyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hope next bday we will get Gurti gd news
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Shivi thnx for the post πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday, my clone!!! πŸ€—

You bring a smile to my face everyday with your writing, your humour, and just your presence!

You are the only one I know who can perfectly capture hyperventilation in words! 🀣

Thank you for being one of my first friends on this forum!

I hope your day and year ahead are wonderful and give you everything you are hoping for!

❀️ LOTS OF LOVE! ❀️

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Behna I HAAT you for making me cry by dedicating a thread for my bday .. 😭

I shall reply to all soon. <3

unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
happy birthday z πŸ˜Š πŸ₯³