Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Happy Birthday My Behna (Z-TV, Z, Zehra/MK.GH)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday my Dear Behna!

She is my Behna, but to others she is Z or Zehra
the one and only
MK.GH!

On December 15 this beautiful baby girl was born, how cute is that? Her birthday is close to Maaneet's baby's b-day. Behna, I am sure you will never forget that Maaneet's baby's birthday is the day before you birthday, I think you are very lucky to have such a memory this month. I hope you will be able to cherish that good memory for this month rather than the sad moment of our beloved show ending.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 December 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ariz2000anjalireddyy84Chotii-Deepzz-unknown.lovetheserialmaan-ki-sanjanaMissPurpleFreakSamanalysemaankigeet4everBingeFingerFetish* ~ Roshni ~ *ninand-Zahra15-jyoti06SahSah*Dakoo_Minzy*Mrs.ZSK..shreyaa..roseinbloomInfinitedreamsGiraffidae

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Happy birthday my darling Behna! For a while I may have forgotten about this special day, due to all of the chaos that has been happening in all of our lives these past 2 weeks. If I did forget this day I would have never been able to forgive myself!Embarrassed

First and for most, I wanted to say that my Behna is a very special person to me, despite being so much younger than me...you know since I am a buddhi and all, she has shown so much maturity in herself despite being this small 18 year old young woman, she has spoken things someone in her mid 20s would speak like, so she cannot be a type to be fooled.WinkCool

Do not mess with my Behna...or else

This happens to be a traditional emoticon between my behna and me...there was a time when Behna would say " there is not a single day shivu when you cannot pull this emoticon on me"ROFL come on behna, u know I would have to pull this out today...who knows when I will be able ti pull this back on youUnhappy...anywayz enough...it is my behna's birthday and this day shall be a special day...not only did Maaneet's baby mark his entry before her birthday...but also Maaneet will do a beautiful performance for her tomorrow on her birthday!

Behna, I wish you all of the success, love, health, and wealth! May you always be blessed 24/7 with knowledge and power. We have had some very memorable times together from the month of February, no matter how bad the times have gotten you have always been my positivity juice...there has been no one that has loved me soo much as much as you have done on the idiots during those times, and it is the reason why we share such a beautiful bond.

Happy Birthday Once again...smile always...

ShivaniHug

We shall both remain known as the Idiotic Devilish Shisters...get it Idiots and Devils FOREVER...only for our Maaneet and Gurti "Geet Hui Sabse Parayi"

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 December 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swathisatyaMissPurpleFreakSamanalyse* ~ Roshni ~ *LavZ..shreyaa..roseinbloomGiraffidae

swathisatya Senior Member
swathisatya
swathisatya

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Z..enjoy your Birthday and god bless u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Mausi Saas
Many many happy returns of the day!!!
May Allah Bless you always
May you will get everything in your life, what you have wished for.

Waise Saasu kya din pick kiya hai aap ne paida hone ka, we will remember always...The whole Geetian will remember your birthday :)

Love you darlingHug
Keep Smiling & Rocking!!!!

MB

Edited by Infinitedreams - 15 December 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Z...Party Party Party May all your wishes and dreams come true. Have a wonderful day...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Awww my dear twinnnieee!!!!! HAPPY  BIRTHDAYHug

DancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingParty DancingParty DancingParty DancingParty

I hope you have a fantastic day!!! Big smile May you get everything you desire and I hope all you wishes and dreams come true on this special dayTongue and why didn't you say its your birthday!!! . . . ok I forgive you since its your bday LOLEmbarrassed but honestly Z never change - love u for who you are Big smileHug and besides for being just who you areEmbarrassed I love that you get me LOL not many people do LOL so I'm glad I'm not the only one who's on that boat I have you with me for company LOL . . . how about we go to India together on that boat - meet Gurti Big smileWink and demand for them to be in GHSP 2 or in another showLOLEmbarrassed

On a serious note enjoy your birthday to the fullest hun!Smile and how lucky are u?! maaneet's baby was born so close to yours! :) I'm sure you won't ever forget that - what can be a greater gift huhEmbarrassed and they're actually going to perform for you on your birthday! you seriously are lucky! and happy birthday from Gurti look! :D 

Not only did they cut a cake for you . . . they ate it on your behalf and are now offering it to youLOLEmbarrassed

Just imagine they're singing for you, feeding you and hugging you LOL

Drashti's dancing for youBig smile

I hope this put a smile on your face like it did for me :) and I just want to say  thanks for being an amazing friend and ALWAYS putting a smile on my face - I'm glad I found you on this big forum lol and I hope we stay in contact for a very very long timeHug

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 14 December 2011 at 10:40pm

Chotiiroseinbloom

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
omggg Z
it's your birthdayyShockedShockedShocked
haila..i didnt knew you were born on the same day as our little junior MSKBlushing
hayeee..what a luck you haveROFL
but uff geet ended on ur birthday
i would hate that..anyways
omg many many happy returns of the dayy <3
Hope you have a blast, rocking and fantastic birthday and year ahead..
im soo glad i got to know you..i dont know how thoughErmmLOL
anyways..thanks a lot for being my friend and encouraging me on my works..

andd
here is ur gift..
made it in hurry..hope you like it..lol

i suck at wishing birthdays lol..i run out of words hehe
anyways..yeah enjoy your birthday and dont forget me :D
and i better see you in GF..hehe
lovee yaa
shreyaa.Embarrassed

LOL

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 14 December 2011 at 5:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloommysterygurl1427

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Zee baby.. PartyHug..

Have a suppah B'Day and a terrific year ahead.. 

Gorge on the richest yummiest, deadliest choco cake out there(no, I dont mean MaanStern Smile) until your tummy feels bursting at the seams..

danceDancing the meanest 'ants-in-pants' dance on your bed, actually go ahead break its back..Approve

Hoot till your throat's sore, and shake your friends till they rattle !

After all , You were Born today.. and we need to celebrate  THAT in style.CoolStar

Edited by ninand - 14 December 2011 at 4:42pm

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

Go to top