India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Future track desire

indy12 IF-Dazzler
indy12
indy12

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
With both Arnav's and Khushi's engagements now called off, I want to see a jealousy track coming up now! That too from Arnav's side (obviously, duh!) :-)

The potential character could be the very discussed Aman, who physically enters the picture and falls for Khushi at first sight...Khushi is not at all interested but you know how the track goes..Aman would be watching her, complementing her etc. etc. and that would just boil up our dear ASR to the bones...leading ultimately to his love confession Big smile

What do you guys think/want?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Surefire27WorkerBshonu2sunena2293Premeer_Mayursun2011GodsEye--Sobi--shilparoxx-Zara-Targaryen

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Great idea!! I've always wished for a jealousy track!
But the thing is, in a few episodes Shyam's truth is eventually going to be revealed in front of Anjali's family, so I'm guessing that if they were to bring another role in right now, there would be too many tracks going and might be a little confusing.

This is just my take, though I'm desperately hoping to see something like this!
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
jealousy track is on everyone's wishlist! aman needs to come in...or maybe even dhruv!
xxx
Premeer_Mayur Goldie
Premeer_Mayur
Premeer_Mayur

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Yup that would be great. Can't wait to Arnav's confession for Khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Peace87 Groupbie
Peace87
Peace87

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah!

your so right! you never know maybe after Shayams revelation Aman might come into the pic coz his name is quite persistent in the show isnt it..

'Aman' sounds really good looking handsome man..Hehehehe BUT NO ONE WILL BE AS GOOD IN EVERY WAY AS BARUN/ARNAV-
Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I have a question is this aman really coming in the show or it's just your imagination???
LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilparoxx

But the thing is, in a few episodes Shyam's truth is eventually going to be revealed in front of Anjali's family, so I'm guessing that if they were to bring another role in right now, there would be too many tracks going and might be a little confusing.

I agree.
And, I think that creating triangles to prompt leads into declarations is too easy and predictable. The IPK writers are above that and I feel that today's skillful handling of LA/ASR breakup demonstrates that.

HOWEVER, I would enjoy seeing ASR a bit jealous.
Maybe a scene at Payal/Akaash wedding an attractive male guest notices KKG, and nudges ASR to ask, "who's the firecracker seated next to the bride?" 
ASR gives him one of his withering glares, and replies, "forget about her. She's engaged."
The man replies, "engaged but not married yet."

This "engaged but not married yet" line would provide some interesting FB opportunities for scenes when ASR is tossing and turning in his large empty bed at night.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top