Bigg Boss Season 5

Why was PM so mad at Shonali?

b.sweetdoll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Was shonali also irritating her for a long time which cameras didnt show us?, that she had to be so rude with her when asked if she will have aloo parathas?...man i found it funny! :) and again doubt abt her mental stability :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Does PM need a reason to be mad at someone ? 
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see the uncensored video sho complaining that PM wanted french toast she couldn't  make it as she was making poha and she cleared before all that she is only responsible for kings food. so obviously she will not want to  eat what sho cooks

BB is unfair they did not show this but showed PM being rude.
without knowing whole scenario public will now show sympathy for sho
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Does PM need a reason to be mad at someone ? 

LOL I was thinking  along the same line.. She's PM. Does she even need a reason?😃
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deepu221

see the uncensored video sho complaining that PM wanted french toast she couldn't  make it as she was making poha and she cleared before all that she is only responsible for kings food. so obviously she will not want to  eat what sho cooks

Totally agree with you, they want to show PM as evil and Shonali as innocent.
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PM makes no sense. She is getting so sugary with Sky and group too much which is irritating. few things she doing are entertaining like their skit on the Sid scene but she is being too mean and impractical regarding Sid now. What does she want him to do?

Her getting mad at Shonali was also for no reason. Shonali was cooking and she asked her if she will like to have parathas. Shonali was doing the belna of parathas... and she asked again as she needed to know her answer. it made complete nonsense when PM gave a rude reply for that. I just didnt understand what was there to get so bad and rude at? when somebody was being good to you. PM was behaving as if Shonali was her personal cook or maid servant. PM taunting shonali for others reasons were also unnecessary. 

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mastipartner

PM makes no sense. She is getting so sugary with Sky and group too much which is irritating. few things she doing are entertaining like their skit on the Sid scene but she is being too mean and impractical regarding Sid now. What does she want him to do?

Her getting mad at Shonali was also for no reason. Shonali was cooking and she asked her if she will like to have parathas. Shonali was doing the belna of parathas... and she asked again as she needed to know her answer. it made complete nonsense when PM gave a rude reply for that. I just didnt understand what was there to get so bad and rude at? when somebody was being good to you. PM was behaving as if Shonali was her personal cook or maid servant. PM taunting shonali for others reasons were also unnecessary. 

BB only show part of the story, we have to watch uncensored to find the whole story.  Sho was complaining about PM that she wants french toast, I think PM was mad with her so said Spare me.

But I agree, I loved the skit they did but PM needs to stay away from Sid now, Sid will get what he deserves when he comes out.

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepu221

see the uncensored video sho complaining that PM wanted french toast she couldn't make it as she was making poha and she cleared before all that she is only responsible for kings food. so obviously she will not want to eat what sho cooks

The uncensored was after the spare me thIng!!! Wasnt sho saying something abt how pm finds ecerything bad nd all!!
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

BB only show part of the story, we have to watch uncensored to find the whole story.  Sho was complaining about PM that she wants french toast, I think PM was mad with her so said Spare me.

But I agree, I loved the skit they did but PM needs to stay away from Sid now, Sid will get what he deserves when he comes out.

I saw the uncensored one even before watching the episode. The task ordered Sho to be the king's khansama not everyone's khansama still she was doing everybody's cooking. PM told Shonali to make french toast for her when Shonali was making poha for everyone. Shonali replied that she will make it after the poha is cooked and she gets done with it and if she wants french toast immediately then she will have to make it herself. Which PM did. I found PM to be very unreasonable in this. And it was good on Shonali's part that she still didnt get mean to PM still made paratha for her so that she can eat it later.
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
to each how u take it i felt sho was rude before so PM was not interested in her cooked food but this also she turned it to herself for sympathy and told to sid because I am u'r friend so, she is rude to me too.