Phulwa

ABHAYS REAL

1DUDEDESI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ABHAY REAL MOTIVE I THINK HES UPTO TO SOMETHING I MEAN WE ALL SAW LAST FEW EPISODES WHER WE FOUND OUT  HE LOVES HIS MOTHER ALOT AND RESPECTS HERE  SO WHY WOULD HE WANT TO GIVE FATHER SIDE WHEN HE KNOWS WHAT HIS FATHER HAS DONE ANDS WHAT HAS MOTHER HAS GONE THROUGH EITHER I THINK HES THERE FOR REVENGE HE USED PHULWA NO DOUBT TO GAIN HIS FATHER TRUST PLZ GIVE ME YOUR VIEW DOESNT MAKE SENSE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
While it seems a little too complicated for one guy to have so many layers, there's no trust in serials to follow one single track all the time.

I think we need to know more about abhay's history before we can conclude anything.
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dont know if this maybe the case.. but whatever it is,,,,I M LOVING THE CURRENT TRACK AND HANDSOME AJAY CHAUDHARY :)  HOPE PHULWA AND ABHAY FALL FOR EACH OTHER SOON,,,,,THAT MAY SORT THINGS OUT SOON FOR PHULWA πŸ˜Š
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar mujhe tu abhay ka mood aaj kal samj nahi araha phela tu abhay apna father k sara kala karnamo se wakif tha aur ab abhay kuch janta he nahi k auka father na kitna logo ko khatam kiya hai ab auke father devta bangaya aur abhay ke ankho par pati pargayi jo phulwa ko hatini hai . kuch samaj he nahi araha πŸ˜• totally confused??
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Duray

yaar mujhe tu abhay ka mood aaj kal samj nahi araha phela tu abhay apna father k sara kala karnamo se wakif tha aur ab abhay kuch janta he nahi k auka father na kitna logo ko khatam kiya hai ab auke father devta bangaya aur abhay ke ankho par pati pargayi jo phulwa ko hatini hai . kuch samaj he nahi araha πŸ˜• totally confused??

Yes I know right. It's quite unbelievable that Abhay does not know what Thakur did to Phulwa's family and thinks he's so mahan. Does Abhay know anything about his father at all??
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Yes I know right. It's quite unbelievable that Abhay does not know what Thakur did to Phulwa's family and thinks he's so mahan. Does Abhay know anything about his father at all??

abhi kuch 1 -2 episode phela abhay ka mind kuch aur dekhna ko tha aur kal k episode me totally kuch aur πŸ˜• ye baat hazam he nahi hovi abhay jis k samna thakur na roshni se kaha tha humna lasho k dhar laga deya ab ausa kuch pata he nahi ab ausk father mahan hogaya😲
1DUDEDESI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ABHAYS REAL MOTIVE ALSO NOTICE CVS GIVING US A HINT IN THE EPISODE WHERE PHULWA CALLS HIM NAJAEZ AND SAYS THAT HE DOESNT HAVE A RIGHT TO PROPERTY BRCAUSE HES NOT LEGALLY THE SON I THINK THATS THE REASON HES IN THE HOUSE TO TAKE WHAT HE HAS THE RIGHT ON PROMO WHERE ABHAY TAKES MONEY OF THE OFFICER SHOWS THAT MONEY IS SOMTHING TO DO WITH ABHAYS CHARACTER THNKS GUYS FOR UR REPLIES PLZ REPLY AGAIN
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh, good point, it was confusing me that why would abhay want to help the guy who left his mom, and becoz of whom his mom struggled so much, but i thought it myt be coz he wants to be accepted by the dad πŸ˜•

but i never thought he myt be here to take revenge from his dad, 😲 maybe his mom before dying told him to ruin the thakur πŸ˜•and take revenge, or it could be tht he is only trying to get accepted as a son from his dad, don't know will have to keep watching to knw πŸ˜›
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well it is possible but...chances seem less. 

For starters Abhays does not know anything about Thakurs wrong doings. They have showed so many times how Thakur cooks up false stories in front of Abhay to make him believe that he is a good person. 

In the eyes of the world Thakur is this mahan insaan. As seen in last night epis he does these small acts of charity and people all believe him. 

Phulwa knows about his real face as she has been a direct victim of his injustice and other villagers who know this are too afraid to speak up. 

Abhay believes in Thakur and the reason i guess is that his mother told him real good stuff about him. I remember in one of the epis Abhay said that his father loved his mother a lot but due to circumstances they couldnt be together. So it may be possible that his mother told Abhay that Thakur is a good person and Abhay who loves his mother so much believed what she said. 

Moreover he has no idea what Thakur and Chote Thakur did to Phulwas family. All he knows is that Phulwa is the killer of his brother. Thats why he hates her so much. When Abhay heard about Chote Thakur killing Phulwas parents he was shocked and he even asked Thakur about it but Thakur made up a good story about it and Abhay like always believed him.

Abhay is still in oblivion that is why dadi said to Phulwa to show him the truth about Thakur so he may realize who is wrong and who is right. 

As for the money thing...I highly doubt that Abhay is after money. He has been deprived of fathers love all his life, now that he is getting a family that's all he wants.

It may not be the case...just my opinion. :)

vita93 thumbnail
I'm still very confused about Abhay. If he thinks the Thakur is so mahan, how about the time when he used to be with Phulwa as Shatru? Wasn't the Thankur going to kill the little girl right in front of him??