India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

ABHAYS REAL

1DUDEDESI Groupbie
1DUDEDESI
1DUDEDESI

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
ABHAY REAL MOTIVE I THINK HES UPTO TO SOMETHING I MEAN WE ALL SAW LAST FEW EPISODES WHER WE FOUND OUT  HE LOVES HIS MOTHER ALOT AND RESPECTS HERE  SO WHY WOULD HE WANT TO GIVE FATHER SIDE WHEN HE KNOWS WHAT HIS FATHER HAS DONE ANDS WHAT HAS MOTHER HAS GONE THROUGH EITHER I THINK HES THERE FOR REVENGE HE USED PHULWA NO DOUBT TO GAIN HIS FATHER TRUST PLZ GIVE ME YOUR VIEW DOESNT MAKE SENSE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niza_KhanieDuraytiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
While it seems a little too complicated for one guy to have so many layers, there's no trust in serials to follow one single track all the time.

I think we need to know more about abhay's history before we can conclude anything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niza_KhanieAmerestiny15

Simply-Nidhi Goldie
Simply-Nidhi
Simply-Nidhi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I dont know if this maybe the case.. but whatever it is,,,,I M LOVING THE CURRENT TRACK AND HANDSOME AJAY CHAUDHARY :)  HOPE PHULWA AND ABHAY FALL FOR EACH OTHER SOON,,,,,THAT MAY SORT THINGS OUT SOON FOR PHULWA Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Niza_KhanieDurayvita93Amerestiny15

Duray Goldie
Duray
Duray

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
yaar mujhe tu abhay ka mood aaj kal samj nahi araha phela tu abhay apna father k sara kala karnamo se wakif tha aur ab abhay kuch janta he nahi k auka father na kitna logo ko khatam kiya hai ab auke father devta bangaya aur abhay ke ankho par pati pargayi jo phulwa ko hatini hai . kuch samaj he nahi araha Confused totally confused??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niza_Khanie

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duray

yaar mujhe tu abhay ka mood aaj kal samj nahi araha phela tu abhay apna father k sara kala karnamo se wakif tha aur ab abhay kuch janta he nahi k auka father na kitna logo ko khatam kiya hai ab auke father devta bangaya aur abhay ke ankho par pati pargayi jo phulwa ko hatini hai . kuch samaj he nahi araha Confused totally confused??

Yes I know right. It's quite unbelievable that Abhay does not know what Thakur did to Phulwa's family and thinks he's so mahan. Does Abhay know anything about his father at all??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Duraytiny15

Duray Goldie
Duray
Duray

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Originally posted by Duray

Yes I know right. It's quite unbelievable that Abhay does not know what Thakur did to Phulwa's family and thinks he's so mahan. Does Abhay know anything about his father at all??
abhi kuch 1 -2 episode phela abhay ka mind kuch aur dekhna ko tha aur kal k episode me totally kuch aur Confused ye baat hazam he nahi hovi abhay jis k samna thakur na roshni se kaha tha humna lasho k dhar laga deya ab ausa kuch pata he nahi ab ausk father mahan hogayaShocked
1DUDEDESI Groupbie
1DUDEDESI
1DUDEDESI

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
ABHAYS REAL MOTIVE ALSO NOTICE CVS GIVING US A HINT IN THE EPISODE WHERE PHULWA CALLS HIM NAJAEZ AND SAYS THAT HE DOESNT HAVE A RIGHT TO PROPERTY BRCAUSE HES NOT LEGALLY THE SON I THINK THATS THE REASON HES IN THE HOUSE TO TAKE WHAT HE HAS THE RIGHT ON PROMO WHERE ABHAY TAKES MONEY OF THE OFFICER SHOWS THAT MONEY IS SOMTHING TO DO WITH ABHAYS CHARACTER THNKS GUYS FOR UR REPLIES PLZ REPLY AGAIN
Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
oh, good point, it was confusing me that why would abhay want to help the guy who left his mom, and becoz of whom his mom struggled so much, but i thought it myt be coz he wants to be accepted by the dad Confused

but i never thought he myt be here to take revenge from his dad, Shocked maybe his mom before dying told him to ruin the thakur Confusedand take revenge, or it could be tht he is only trying to get accepted as a son from his dad, don't know will have to keep watching to knw Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top