Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Good, the Bad and the Not So Good! (Page 3)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Great post Shweta!

The good's really won this episode. Lavanya was amazing. I really felt for her and Arnav finally grew a pair and decided to do the right thing.
I sense your doubts about the charades they will play for the next few days, but I think they held it till the engagement so everyone can see Lavanya and her nice side.
Remember Khushi's family saw her last at Janamshtmi and she wasn't very nice then. By gracefully respecting the Raizada family and their name and keeping up the act for Payal and Akash's engagement, she'll win double points from both families and will finally have a good, grand good-bye from everyone.
After today's episode, I'm not sure I want to watch the good-bye because it will be sad, as much Arnav will feel happy to let her free, the guilt in his eyes and the tears in everyone elses' will make it a hard to watch scene!
I wonder if they had a good-bye party for Sana on the sets..lol

HI sugarbabe!

Yes, I think everyone felt for La today...that is a horrible thing to happen to a person who did so much to stay with the person she's in love with. 
She got a raw deal! 

I don't know when she'll exit the show...or if she even will exit!
I do hope they keep her positive. 

Sana is beautiful...and fits the character of La to the T...
I hope if she does remain on board, she continues being Khushi's friend.

Thanks for posting! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Hiya Swetshy!

Loved ASR -La face-off, though painful was much needed one...and glad dat at least ASR decided to be a man to confront her...
She might have illusion-ed about love but she was there in his life...whenever he wanted...She deserved this...
Beautiful scene and dialogs were brilliant...and acting by both was Clap Clap
Anjali's clinginess and low self esteem for a husband who does not even spend with her...We say Kh and La have no self respect...but Anjali beats them in this! She was almost equal to her husband in nautanki...god-fearing and being sentimental to some extent s ok...but she s extreme level..beauty with no brains..Shyam does not need to use brains to manipulate...for she s all for it!
And Khushi hiding secret from baby An-jha-glee, is going to bite her when Shyam will take advantage of this..most probably!

Brilliant post hun!

Edited by cindrella255 - 14 December 2011 at 4:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-vasirajusbk2

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hiya Swetshy!

Loved ASR -La face-off, though painful was much needed one...and glad dat at least ASR decided to be a man to confront her...
She might have illusion-ed about love but she was there in his life...whenever he wanted...She deserved this...
Anjali's clinginess and low self esteem for a husband who does not even spend with her...We say Kh and La have no self respect...but Anjali beats them in this! She was almost equal to her husband in nautanki...god-fearing and being sentimental to some extent s ok...but she s extreme level..beauty with no brains..Shyam does not need to use brains to manipulate...for she s all for it!
And Khushi hiding secret from baby An-jha-glee, is going to bite her when Shyam will take advantage of this..most probably!

Brilliant post hun!

@bold, ROFL ROFL ROFL 10001% true ROFL
awesome Sharmi LOL

vasirajuSillyPeppersbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Hiya Swetshy!

Brilliant post hun!

Cinders...Hug

Seeing the La-ASR conversation was relieving! I was getting sick of La being ignorant of the situation. And today she did admit that she purposely avoided coming to terms with the truth..

Sharmi, like I wrote in my post, Anjali probably is the way she is because of her fear of losing people she loves...another thing is that Shyam, though missing from home a lot, does do a lot of sweet talking and charming. For a person of low esteem like Anjali, he's like God's gift - she doesn't doubt or question him much, instead she appears grateful that he loves her!

Khushi is going to get it - she often thinks with her heart and lets emotions get in the way of rational thinking. 
Just like ASR lets anger get in the way of rational thinking!

What do you think is going to happen ahead? Let's hear it...

SillyPepper

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Hiya Swetshy!

Brilliant post hun!

@bold, ROFL ROFL ROFL 10001% true ROFL
awesome Sharmi LOL

Don't get Sharmi started on the topic of  Nautanki...LOL

She loooves Nautanki, especially Khushi's childish behavior...kyon Sharmi?! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@ Dont start on Kh's nautankiLOLLOLLOL
Agree with u on Anjali...
She runs away from facing the truth...like La said, repeating the lies may start sounding as truth, Anjali has painted everything  Rosy and satisfied with dat!
Any normal wud have questioned, confronted about hawa hawaing ...who works midnight..but she takes everything!

his sweet talk!uhhh!

@ Nithi LOL LOL LOL

Edited by cindrella255 - 14 December 2011 at 5:06pm

-Nithi-vasirajusbk2

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Kushi's nautanki - LMAO ROFL ROFL

She is so naive and innocent ! Don't you all know ROFL ROFL

SillyPepper

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Kushi's nautanki - LMAO ROFL ROFL

She is so naive and innocent ! Don't you all know ROFL ROFL

Okay...let's not go out of control here...khabardar jo Khushi ke innocence ke khilaaf kuch kaha toh...

Nithi, what's your prediction for the future?

Sharmi, mujhe toh laga tha Arhi will get married...lekin kuch aur hi ho raha hai...

I just saw the precap for tomorrow...Arghhh! I hate scenes where they show like the secret is out, but its not! Angry

Edited by sbk2 - 14 December 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-SillyPepper

Go to top