Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Good, the Bad and the Not So Good! (Page 2)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Awesome post...Totally agree with you about everything other than Anjali's saree...i never seem to remember the clothes ppl wear,But she always looks grt~~

She was wearing a pink sari...I know she always looks good, but today I thought she looked stunning, hence the mention of the sari LOL

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hanna93

Loved your post, amazing analysis.

The good most definitely was the confession of ASR and La, at first I thought, no the cv's won't let this happen so soon, but it happened, ASR, finally confronted La, that she does not hold a place in his heart and that he cannot keep her on the end of a thread all the time, he can't keep on playing as you very well said the "Charade", that he loves her and has the intention of marrying her. But breakup's are always hard. I agree that by not telling the others will they get fake engaged, that's not a good story or a good decision. Furthermore, I agree the whole confrontation to the family to tell that they have broken up will be even more painful and a bigger shock.

The mangalsutra scene, could it have some symbolism, I'm probably wrong about this, but Anjali's mangalsutra fell and Khushi caught it, in a way saved it, could this mean that Khushi will be the one to save Anjali's marriage which is hanging by a thread, which is stuck in a situation that at the moment has no means of being solved, like it was stuck in Anjali's neck with her other necklace. I don't know probably a really bad interpretation there.

Loved your post, I would like to give my interpretation on every point, which I agree with 100%. But sadly I'm too lazy and don't have the time.lol.

Thanks Hanna!

@bold: I think you interpreted that scene well! Khushi did save Anjali's marriage by not telling about Shyam. But the whole thing is going to backfire for her - Shyam will continue doing more harm than good and when Arnav comes to know, he'll definitely question Khushi as to why she kept quiet. This is no joke!

Thanks for replying! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaleBlueDot

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Shwetsy...Nice post yaar...I agree with everything you said...specially...
Khushi not exposing Shyam's real face to Anjali - I am NOT entirely blaming her for this, seeing the way she is: always caring, nurturing and protective towards others. Khushi took the wrong decision because she was probably shaken up by seeing the extent of Anjali's blind love for her philandering husband! - Anjali's 'astitva' and her happiness lies in her husband Pinch
Khushi has made a huge mistake - she will suffer the consequences more than anyone else.
And she will be responsible for indirectly protecting that monster - who will now fully unleash his evil more than ever.

May be CVs have changed the plot to some extent but are not ready to give up how Shyamu will be playing a part in Arhi's lives...

Anjali should spend a few days with me...I really would like to talk her out of this self pity, I am nothing without my husband crap...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by MsUniverse - 14 December 2011 at 3:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSsbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

R

Edit:

Awesome post once again Shweta Clap
I am totally gonna echo you Tongue Beware of the length Embarrassed

I loved today's episode just for one reason - Arnav ruled, ASR lost !

What a fantastic break up it was Clap 

A perfect continuation from yesterday's epi. The way he forgot their engagement, change of name, La's realization, his flashbacks about how much he had cared for her, making him realize his true feelings, guilty about the non-existent love, wanting to free her from this fake relationship, wanting his freedom, his first move - Clap

As we all suspected, La was completely in a denial mode all these time. She knew the fate of their relationship but still not wanting to accept it - making sense of every time she witnessed his lack of reaction. Now, an absolute display of maturity from her (which I expected already) - deserves this Clap Clap What a fantastic change ! Kushi has brought the best out of her. The entire sequence was just perfect - beyond awesome. And like Arnav, I respect her attitude. Her care for the family, tells us how much she has gelled with them. She truly respects and loves them. (Although, I will say she did not love Arnav, its just affection) And she will never turn a vamp. 

Today's break up is purely Arnav's victory ! ASR lost the battle he was fighting with Arnav. He cannot tolerate ASR anymore. He cannot imagine a life without love, he cannot cheat himself anymore, not even for the fact that he has to push Kushi out of his life. Because he has accepted that he had wronged Kushi and he regrets. He resolves that he will not commit a blunder again knowingly. 

'Mujhe bohoth buhra lagtha hai, mujhe patha nahi chaltha ki"

says it all. What a fantastic change love can bring in Star True that Love makes a man so as love breaks a man ! He has started to undo his mistakes - putting back ASR - a very bright future for Arnav !

The entire sequence was very natural, mature and emotional ! Again applause !

Now coming to Kushi - Anjali convo :

I understand that a woman cannot tolerate her mangulstra getting broken. A character like Anjali who believes in Devi mayya, pooja, vrat and symbolisms - definitely the expected reaction. 
Like all, even I found it to be very OTT but that was not out of her character. 

Kushi, the selfless person, meri maa - I get that you cannot spill the beans to Anjali at that time ! But how dare you promise her that her married life will be intact ? Do you want her to spend the rest of her life with a cheat ? Or do you expect Shyam to realize and change for good ? Shocked

Ok, chodo, but whats that all about the secrecy of her broken engagement ? Shocked Hello Kushi, come back to Mother Earth ! Your own family is not concerned about your state and you expect the Raizadas to be all duhki athma for you ? Please, save your heart lady ! No logic or whatsoever ! 

Atleast Anajli knew that its Kushi who broke the engagement ! So, I guess there will be no misunderstanding on this part !  And what the hell are Guptas doing ? Eating and sleeping - making a young lady handle a situation like this ? And can't Kushi tell to someone else ? How can she go to the victim all the way ? Ouch

Atlast, a sigh of relief in the form of Arnav-La breakup ! Now, its all set for their love to bloom and blossom explicitly ! Awaiting the romantic track Day Dreaming

Hi Nithi!

It was an important episode today. 

@ bold: totally agree! 
I think Khushi may talk to Shyam in the future and try to advice him to be faithful to Anji - can't put anything beyond the samaaj sevika Khushi!

And yes, Buaji and Garima should have come over and talked to Nani and Anjali. This matter is no joke! 
The creatives sometimes show such illogical and silly things, that I borrow ASR's What the??!! many times LOL

-Nithi-aa123.80

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hi Shwetsy...Nice post yaar...I agree with everything you said...specially...
Khushi not exposing Shyam's real face to Anjali - I am NOT entirely blaming her for this, seeing the way she is: always caring, nurturing and protective towards others. Khushi took the wrong decision because she was probably shaken up by seeing the extent of Anjali's blind love for her philandering husband! - Anjali's 'astitva' and her happiness lies in her husband Pinch
Khushi has made a huge mistake - she will suffer the consequences more than anyone else.
And she will be responsible for indirectly protecting that monster - who will now fully unleash his evil more than ever.

May be CVs have changed the plot to some extent but are not ready to give up how Shyamu will be playing a part in Arhi's lives...

Anjali should spend a few days with me...I really would like to talk her out of this self pity, I am nothing without my husband crap...LOLLOL

Thanks Sush! 

@ bold: LOLLOL

They have shown her extremely weak - in fact she's the emotional opposite of Khushi.

But then we knew this was going to happen. 
The only part I couldn't digest was the hiding of the broken engagement..

What do you predict? Do you really think Arhi will get married?
LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

When he declared his decision to get married to La and then the hasty announcement of the engagement, he had taken impulsive and poor decisions, without thinking it through in the heat of the moment.

I watched an old episode yesterday in which Anjali says to ASR something to the effect of, "there you go, angry again--you always make poor decisions when you are angry and then live to repent."
(I think it was one of the episodes following the Guest House collapse.)

There is this attractive paradox in the ASR characterization-he is presented as cool, rational, head over heart thinker--yet he is so quick to anger. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Great post Shweta!

The good's really won this episode. Lavanya was amazing. I really felt for her and Arnav finally grew a pair and decided to do the right thing.
I sense your doubts about the charades they will play for the next few days, but I think they held it till the engagement so everyone can see Lavanya and her nice side.
Remember Khushi's family saw her last at Janamshtmi and she wasn't very nice then. By gracefully respecting the Raizada family and their name and keeping up the act for Payal and Akash's engagement, she'll win double points from both families and will finally have a good, grand good-bye from everyone.
After today's episode, I'm not sure I want to watch the good-bye because it will be sad, as much Arnav will feel happy to let her free, the guilt in his eyes and the tears in everyone elses' will make it a hard to watch scene!
I wonder if they had a good-bye party for Sana on the sets..lol

aa123.80sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvShuv

Originally posted by sbk2

When he declared his decision to get married to La and then the hasty announcement of the engagement, he had taken impulsive and poor decisions, without thinking it through in the heat of the moment.

I watched an old episode yesterday in which Anjali says to ASR something to the effect of, "there you go, angry again--you always make poor decisions when you are angry and then live to repent."
(I think it was one of the episodes following the Guest House collapse.)

There is this attractive paradox in the ASR characterization-he is presented as cool, rational, head over heart thinker--yet he is so quick to anger. 

Hi!

@ bold: so very true Smile

Go to top