DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
will be back! Great post ... you making a habit of this! πŸ˜†
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Shwets, the CVs will not let Arnav know otherwise how will he misunderstand her..as you pointed out
thats such inconsistency...she unknowingly seeks his support and she is shown as the person who has difficulty hiding things..like she couldnt contain her excitement with Payal when she knew R family is coming next day...so this is so out of her character. On another note she might be thinking that Arnav-La engagement may get disturbed if she tells arnav abt her broken engagement.
 I am eagerly waiting for Arnav to somehow find out that she is not engaged. That will kickstart their love story again..I dont know why the writers are just dragging this.

Shwets..after seeing La-ASR breakup I am in full positive thoughts about Arhi.πŸ˜†
If you notice the trend this show takes ..they move in circles
1st hate---then love----again hate(farak padta hain)---now it has to be love track again. So me fully sure that time for arhi romance..how I dont know.
About marriage I also feel the CVs are just postponing it...unless Nani is firm on not getting Payash marriage without Arnav's then may be Arnav may marry kushi for sake of payash(its silly I know)πŸ˜†

And they would want to postpone Shyam's exposure to Arnav as loong as possible.

@ bold: yes! agree with you there...

After seeing your optimism, I'm beginning to feel positive too.
I hope they show Arhi love track back on track before all hell breaks loose all over again πŸ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shweths...nicely written...I sooo agree with the last part...don't like kushi hiding...hopefully for our sake arnie buy finds out abt the broken engagement...I think I should dial ASR's number in Delhi and just tell him 🀣..kyun nice idea na πŸ˜†
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

shweths...nicely written...I sooo agree with the last part...don't like kushi hiding...hopefully for our sake arnie buy finds out abt the broken engagement...I think I should dial ASR's number in Delhi and just tell him 🀣..kyun nice idea na πŸ˜†

HI Appy πŸ€—

You have Arnie's phone number?! Message it to me on FB...you don't have to bother yourself, I'll call him - heck I'll track his house down and visit him if that's what it takes πŸ˜†

I'd love it if Arnav found out. I was really disappointed when they showed Khushi asking Anji to hide the news! πŸ˜•
-Appy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

HI Appy πŸ€—

You have Arnie's phone number?! Message it to me on FB...you don't have to bother yourself, I'll call him - heck I'll track his house down and visit him if that's what it takes πŸ˜†

I'd love it if Arnav found out. I was really disappointed when they showed Khushi asking Anji to hide the news! πŸ˜•

haan yaar...ye story writers bhi na...hum viewers ko ajeeb ajeeb tarrah se irritate karate hai 😑
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for replying! I think the next person to know about Shyam may be Arnav...don't know when and how the creatives will show this.

I think it's coming pretty soon. I predict by the end of next week Arnav will know by the latest.!
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

haan yaar...ye story writers bhi na...hum viewers ko ajeeb ajeeb tarrah se irritate karate hai 😑

Yaar Appy,

Every time I see your siggie, I grow wistful...aise scenes phir kab aayenge?! Taras  gaye hain...

-Appy- thumbnail

Yaar Appy,

Every time I see your siggie, I grow wistful...aise scenes phir kab aayenge?! Taras  gaye hain...

yes yaara...I replied to sathya's post saying that we should go to  the CVs and do dharna...we want arhi romance...we want arhi romance...chalo pune tho bombay ke pass he hai..I am going to book a  taxi asap...πŸ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shwets! πŸ€— Great post!
You've already said everything abt the epi... Nothing much to add...

ASR-La's breakup scene was really sweet. Thank god he was honest with her atleast now, when he realises that he can't lie anymore. Sana was brilliant in her portrayal, and her maturity abt the whole issue really amazed me. The whole scene was so simple and so natural.

Other than that, the episode had major W*F moments. Anjali's hyper reaction being the winner. Who the hell reacts like that? She needs a mental asylum asap. "Hum unke bagair kuch nahin" pissed me off big time. The lady went ballistic, announcing vrats, pujas what not. She needs to be shaken out of this dream world she lives in.

And Khushi not telling her is understandable, cause Anjali's the kind of person who wouldn't even believe anything against her pati parmeshwar. BUT, her promising Anjali that her marriage is safe was a MAJOR blunder. Does she actually think Shyam will remain faithful to Anjali? Why is she giving her false hopes? If she couldn't tell her, she should've remained quiet. Two timing isn't a mild issue, and I HOPE there isn't a scene where Khushi gives a speech to Shyam to remain loyal to Anjali coming up. If Khushi sees how shattered Anjali will be by this truth, then why make her even more delusional?
And where are the Guptas in all this? Speaking to Anjali directly was a dumb plan right in the first place, cause you can't directly tell a married woman her husband is a cheat. But atleast tell Nani/ASR! They'd be able to handle Anjali, but hiding it altogether from the family is stupid to the core. Buaji, Garima, why are they taking this issue so lightly??

And again, no logic to hiding the fact that Khushi's engagement is broken. I guess the CVs are piling up as many secrets as they can for a series of misunderstandings. :S Abt La telling ASR not to reveal their break-up, I don't think she's gonna use that in a bad way. I think it was genuine concern for the family and ASR and hope it remains that way.

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello my fellow IPK fans!

Watched today's episode. Good emotional acting by Sana and Barun...πŸ‘

Agree with You sweethhy's,They both are killer actor's when it comes to emotional scenes.Especially Today Barun on the top. πŸ˜‰  

Here are a few things that stood out:

The Good: 

ASR coming clean on his (non)feelings for La - When he declared his decision to get married to La and then the hasty announcement of the engagement, he had taken impulsive and poor decisions, without thinking it through in the heat of the moment.
All this time he continued to show to his family members that this was what he wanted, completely neglecting La's feelings and thoughts.
But today he decided that he could no longer continue this charade and La's earnest questions finally broke through the bubble he had created around himself...today he fessed up and admitted that he does reciprocate her feelings and probably never has in the past either.
Good job ASR! Love you for this honesty (besides your good looks πŸ˜‰).
I loved the La -ASR scenes, except the last part...

Actually i never expected Asr will directly deal with matter to lavanya.Its a great step from ASR side.From the begging i was thinking lavanya will realize first,Make ASR to realize that he is wrong.But loved the how Arnav approached  himself.Don't understand Why lavanya left him so easily,i expected some strong dialogues from her.i can understand her pain,but still i felt she is begging his love,she should be happy for what that happen to her.I felt lavanya is behaving as twin of Kushi,when she is thinking about ASR family.(Just like YOU and me dearπŸ˜‰  πŸ€—)

Lavanya finally waking up and opening her eyes towards the truth - Though I do not blame her for trying to avoid the truth - how painful is it to love someone so much and be told that he does not love her back - especially after being shown the way to a dream world of spending her life with him! Her heart is shattered.
I hope I am right about this (never know what the creatives have in mind), but today Lavanya proved that she indeed loves ASR and is a good person at heart.

Its really very good for lavanya that she came out of Dream land,having a chance to see real world. Special  note to mention about ASR here ,some how he make realize this two ladies lavanya and kushi about real LifeπŸ˜†.Advice to him make your sister to realize the real world ,drag her from Pooja,thali,vrath etc.kick that snake out of the worldπŸ˜†

Anjali's sari...Seriously, she was wearing a pretty sari and she looked very beautiful...speaking of whom, I remembered what the 'BAD' part of the epi today was...

Oh swetha kya yarr tum kab se Howta,jr Howta ko chodke Anjali ko dekne lagii,(Ajeeb ka asar padagaya thumkoπŸ˜†).No dough You are my twin here, yesterday i was thinking the same the production house is more concentrating on anjali attire,every day she wears a new saree,kushi and Arnav are rotating there dresses πŸ˜‰  ,krupa karke hatwa per dhyandhooo
PS:Akash their no special room for him,And engagement attire as per SBS/SBB i didn't like it,shyam was wearing a better oneπŸ˜† 

The Bad: 

Seeing Anjali's dependance on her husband - in addition to getting a disturbing glimpse of her low self esteem and the limit of self-deprecation!
No wonder a scum bag like Shyam manages to deceive her and take advantage of her.

It was bad seeing a well educated person with strong family support behaving this way! I mean if Anjali was alone, left to fend for herself and desperate, I could still sympathize with her for wanting to be so dependent on her husband. 
The only thing I can interpret from her blind support of her husband is that the tragic loss of her parents and the troubles she went through with her brother have affected her personality so much that she's afraid of losing her near and dear ones, and possibly her physical handicap has reduced her self esteem so much that she wants to be dependent knowingly on her hubby.

I do feel that the creatives laid it on a little too thick today, just to make Khushi back out from her firm decision of exposing Shyam's truth.

Totally Agree with you.😊(Aaj kal bahut taras a rehehai swetha thumkooo anjali perπŸ˜†)

Khushi not exposing Shyam's real face to Anjali - I am NOT entirely blaming her for this, seeing the way she is: always caring, nurturing and protective towards others.  Khushi took the wrong decision because she was probably shaken up by seeing the extent of Anjali's blind love for her philandering husband! - Anjali's 'astitva' and her happiness lies in her husband πŸ˜΅
Khushi has made a huge mistake - she will suffer the consequences more than anyone else.
And she will be responsible for indirectly protecting that monster - who will now fully unleash his evil more than ever.

My only question on this is why is she not approaching to Arnav?don't she feel that Arnav is the second person to know the truth,why is she hiding this from him.he has full rights to know.its better to say the truth to Arnav when compared to Anjali.she will face the consequences badly no dough, indirectly she is provoking the psychopathy that he is on wining side,allowing him to do whatever he wants do in future.

The Not so Good:

Khushi telling Anjali to keep the news of her broken engagement a secret πŸ˜•
I don't see how her broken engagement is going to give so much 'dukh' to Nani! Its the truth and cannot be hidden for long. 

La telling ASR to continue the farce and hide the truth from the family members - though she is doing this with noble intentions towards his family, she is prolonging the heartache, and making things uncomfortable, not only for herself, but also for ASR (though she doesn't know he has feelings for someone else).

Agreed, that with the impending Payash engagement it seems like the right thing to do, BUT, how long are they gonna continue the charade? I do hope they tell everyone after Payash get engaged and do not drag it anymore beyond that.

On the whole the epi today was great in terms of acting and emotions. We got to see that La is no longer "Blah"...

Khushi on the other hand is becoming too much of a self -sacrificing naari, which is again disturbing.
Even more disturbing is the fact that a monster like Shyam has the women he has wronged the most protecting him - one willingly and the other who thinks she has no other choiceπŸ˜•

The creatives no doubt, are purposely adding more and more complications to probably create a big misunderstanding between Arhi.

Its becoming Total Mess,everyone  pretending and hiding things to make US fools which i really don't  like  in IPK. 
Well done swethy's ,loved your Take on episode.πŸ‘