Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Good, the Bad and the Not So Good! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Anjali: Shuold have called the jeweller first to fix up the mangalsutra and then the Pandit. Their family pandit must be a millionaire by now with the amount of pooja he is asked to do.

I loved the fact that she was the only person who asked Khushi, Are you okay, how are you handling it all, forget others dukh what about yours when her own Family barely gave a thought to it. So yes, still hopefull that after the initial shock she will be the one who will kick Shyam Out.

Arnav & La:
Too good. Loved the way it was so maturely done. They just  might go and become really good friends. I dont have a problem with La sticking around as a character just as long as she is not involved in the Arhi Equation.

Khushi: I hope she atleast says Anjali the reason the reason for the calling off her engagement was because the family found out he was already married. I can understand La wanting to keep quiet about the break up to some extent, but  how would it impact the R Family if Khushi engagement breaks up.

They of all people would be supportive right, dunno about this faltu suspense, oh well.

Barun and Sana were brilliant yesterday. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

Shweta

Great post. My two cents

The Good
Arnav coming clean with LA.
Sana's acting and getting some serious air time on the show.

The Bad
Luka Chupi aka why is everyone hell bent on hiding their broken engagements?
Snake gets another lease on life because of KKG's reticence.

The not so Good
Anjali's blind devotion to Snake/Creep.

I read your other post...and I have to agree with your response to mine. 
Anjali's blind faith on her husband is going to be detrimental to the people who actually care about her. 
I also think that had Khushi told Anjali the truth, she would not have believed her that easily.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am VERY happy with the honesty show by ASR! Happy the way La handled herself with Class! I KNEW she had some clue that ASR didnt love her! So she DOES have an IQ higher than the "potted plants" near RM pool! ๐Ÿ˜†

NOT so happy with Khushi's decision to "Hide" the truth from Anjali!

NOT happy with Anjali's CRAZY Devotion to Snake! It is "cringeworthy"! SO pathetic! I love my husband, but I will NEVER behave in that way about him! I will DEFO not STARVE for days for his long life! ๐Ÿ˜ก

We are being shown a VERY insecure women who depends on her husband too much and has blind faith in him! She will be TOTALLY shattered when she realizes the truth! I felt Bad for Khushi, coz HOW do you tell someone like Anjali that her husband is a cheat?

La-ASR and Khushi all HIDING the facts of their "Relationship status"! This will create un-due complications for all! More heartache for ARHI and misunderstandings between them!

Can we have 1 WEEK without some drama between them where they do some Hot eye locking KNOWING the other person is a FREE AGENT?

COME ON CV's! After 7 months, we DESERVE this!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwetha!

Anjali: I loved the fact that she was the only person who asked Khushi, Are you okay, how are you handling it all, forget others dukh what about yours when her own Family barely gave a thought to it.

True!
However, the Guptas (Buaji especially!) are probably well aware that they strong-armed KKG into an engagement she didn't want to a man she was pretty well indifferent to. 
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

She was wearing a pink sari...I know she always looks good, but today I thought she looked stunning, hence the mention of the sari ๐Ÿ˜†

No wonder she is extra dumb today!!! proves my theory about her!! But loved the way Daljeet was making fun of Anjali too//
sbk2 thumbnail

Anjali: Shuold have called the jeweller first to fix up the mangalsutra and then the Pandit. Their family pandit must be a millionaire by now with the amount of pooja he is asked to do.

I loved the fact that she was the only person who asked Khushi, Are you okay, how are you handling it all, forget others dukh what about yours when her own Family barely gave a thought to it. So yes, still hopefull that after the initial shock she will be the one who will kick Shyam Out.

But Shwetha, this is not so easy...she loves her husband too much. I don't know about the kicking him out part, one thing I feel is that she'll be affected badly - she has been shown very weak emotionally when it comes to her husband.

Arnav & La:
Too good. Loved the way it was so maturely done. They just  might go and become really good friends. I dont have a problem with La sticking around as a character just as long as she is not involved in the Arhi Equation. Ditto!

Khushi: I hope she atleast says Anjali the reason the reason for the calling off her engagement was because the family found out he was already married. I can understand La wanting to keep quiet about the break up to some extent, but  how would it impact the R Family if Khushi engagement breaks up. Exactly! I don't understand the logic behind keeping Khushi's news a secret! She should have just said that her fiance betrayed her trust and kept it at that. 

They of all people would be supportive right, dunno about this faltu suspense, oh well.

Barun and Sana were brilliant yesterday. 

Yes, I loved their scene together - probably the only one so far!
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What I liked about ASR-LA conversation is that they din talk about the other person coming between their relation...they din take khushi's name...LA has heard Khushi name but till now she does not have a proof if things r brwinf betwen ASR-Khushi...

its a well thought move from creatives to give ASR character a new shade of feeling guilty...which we viewers needed as ASR was not considering LA emotions in all this love-hate thing...๐Ÿ‘
der aaye par hope ki durust ho unka aana...๐Ÿ˜Š
sbk2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I am VERY happy with the honesty show by ASR! Happy the way La handled herself with Class! I KNEW she had some clue that ASR didnt love her! So she DOES have an IQ higher than the "potted plants" near RM pool! ๐Ÿ˜†

DITTO

NOT so happy with Khushi's decision to "Hide" the truth from Anjali!

NOT happy with Anjali's CRAZY Devotion to Snake! It is "cringeworthy"! SO pathetic! I love my husband, but I will NEVER behave in that way about him! I will DEFO not STARVE for days for his long life! ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜†

That cracked me up!

We are being shown a VERY insecure women who depends on her husband too much and has blind faith in him! She will be TOTALLY shattered when she realizes the truth! I felt Bad for Khushi, coz HOW do you tell someone like Anjali that her husband is a cheat?

La-ASR and Khushi all HIDING the facts of their "Relationship status"! This will create un-due complications for all! More heartache for ARHI and misunderstandings between them!

Can we have 1 WEEK without some drama between them where they do some Hot eye locking KNOWING the other person is a FREE AGENT?

COME ON CV's! After 7 months, we DESERVE this!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Actually DITTO to everything you've said!! 
@LuvShuv: Agree, but an acknowledgement if not an apology sorry for emotionally blackmailing you into the mess, we would never do it again. Good we found out...It was all about Payal and her marriage...not a thought for Khushi that is what bugged me..But maybe we might see some sort of regret expressed by them in the coming episodes, hopefully

@Shwets: I know it will not be easy for Anjali..But that is what would make it so interesting to watch...

How she comes out of this, a different person, a stronger person with more self esteem etc.  you know, how she turns her life around...

THAT would be different to watch and maybe inspiring too. How her family rallies around, see I know this is not a social show, but it is not your typical show either. La's character is a proof of that, the way they have handled La, if they put in some effort, they can do wonders with Anjali;s character and Anjali's turnaround with Arhi supporting her would be fab na.

@at the secret break up , i will copy and paste from another post i replied to:

Well considering the BTification of Khushi and Anjali in the Crying & Sacrifice Department, here is BT style theory:

Mami finds out ARLA break up, Insists unless Arnav gets engaged first Payash cannot get engaged or even if  Payash engagement happens, Payash marriage will not happen unless Arnav bitwa finds himself a girl so effectively putting a Fullstop to the whole thing and Arnav Bitwa proposes to Khushi and there is a double engagement after all. That is the extreme diramatiiic angle I could think of๐Ÿ˜†

p.s. I am sooo looking forward to watching Single ready to mingle ASR Woo Khushi.

sbk2 thumbnail

@Shwets: I know it will not be easy for Anjali..But that is what would make it so interesting to watch...

How she comes out of this, a different person, a stronger person with more self esteem etc.  you know, how she turns her life around...

Who knows, maybe this is what they'll show after some time...because they have to show Shyam's asliyat coming out in the open and they cannot show Anjali go into coma after hearing about it ๐Ÿ˜† I mean at some point or the other she has to deal with it and she's not alone, her whole family will support her.
But, if Shyam's secret comes out, a meaty part of this story will be gone and the creatives have to come up with something else - so my guess is they'll stretch it for some time.

THAT would be different to watch and maybe inspiring too. How her family rallies around, see I know this is not a social show, but it is not your typical show either. La's character is a proof of that, the way they have handled La, if they put in some effort, they can do wonders with Anjali;s character and Anjali's turnaround with Arhi supporting her would be fab na.

@at the secret break up , i will copy and paste from another post i replied to:

Well considering the BTification of Khushi and Anjali in the Crying & Sacrifice Department, here is BT style theory:

Mami finds out ARLA break up, Insists unless Arnav gets engaged first Payash cannot get engaged or even if  Payash engagement happens, Payash marriage will not happen unless
Arnav bitwa finds himself a girl so effectively putting a Fullstop to the whole thing and Arnav Bitwa proposes to Khushi and there is a double engagement after all. That is the extreme diramatiiic angle I could think of๐Ÿ˜†
You know, as long as Arhi are shown getting together, I don't mind any excuse they show.
Initially after reading articles and seeing so many signs they showed, I was sure they'd show Arhi getting married. But now I'm not sure what's gonna happen. 

p.s. I am sooo looking forward to watching Single ready to mingle ASR Woo Khushi.
Me too! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Next