The Good, the Bad and the Not So Good! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Nithi-

@bold, πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 10001% true πŸ€£
awesome Sharmi πŸ˜†

Don't get Sharmi started on the topic of  Nautanki...πŸ˜†

She loooves Nautanki, especially Khushi's childish behavior...kyon Sharmi?! πŸ˜‰
@ Dont start on Kh's nautankiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Agree with u on Anjali...
She runs away from facing the truth...like La said, repeating the lies may start sounding as truth, Anjali has painted everything  Rosy and satisfied with dat!
Any normal wud have questioned, confronted about hawa hawaing ...who works midnight..but she takes everything!

his sweet talk!uhhh!

@ Nithi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Kushi's nautanki - LMAO πŸ€£ πŸ€£

She is so naive and innocent ! Don't you all know πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Okay...let's not go out of control here...khabardar jo Khushi ke innocence ke khilaaf kuch kaha toh...

Nithi, what's your prediction for the future?

Sharmi, mujhe toh laga tha Arhi will get married...lekin kuch aur hi ho raha hai...

I just saw the precap for tomorrow...Arghhh! I hate scenes where they show like the secret is out, but its not! πŸ˜‘
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago

Yup! Who forgot her brains while frying jalebies...
CV's made her a pot pourri of BLINC (as they say,bubbly lively,innocence,Naive,cuteness) and added amnesia and drame baazi with it!
Somebody shake CV's and tell wat s childish and child like!

Hope they let Kh grow up retaining her bubbly -ness!
Originally posted by sbk2

Okay...let's not go out of control here...khabardar jo Khushi ke innocence ke khilaaf kuch kaha toh...

Sharmi, mujhe toh laga tha Arhi will get married...lekin kuch aur hi ho raha hai...

I just saw the precap for tomorrow...Arghhh! I hate scenes where they show like the secret is out, but its not! πŸ˜‘

Yup Nithi...me too thought like dat...but seems the changing of tracks includes dat also...

Hope it s all for gud...

And precap..arghhh..not at all looking fwd 2 it...Anjali snifff snifffing!Does not Shyam know dat if  his truth was out , she wil b in comatose now!

Swetshy n Nithi - accha! GTG...bye !TC
Originally posted by sbk2

Shweta πŸ˜† thanda thanda cool cool πŸ˜†

Actually, I am all lost in this track just like our CVs πŸ˜† On a serious note, Its quite an open ended track and unpredictable. We never expected Arnav to make the first move in breaking the relationship with La, but he did. 

My guess is, Arnav will come to know about Kushi's broken engagement, his route clear. So, the love b/w them will grow quite explicitly, Arnav will acknowledge. All masti, fun till PayAsh marriage.

Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon - Title song playing on the day before PayAsh marriage - Arnav all smiling about Kushi and ready for the acceptance !

Then BAM ! Shyam's truth out ! Guptas silence will create a misunderstanding b/w them. Two options hereafter 

1. Only Arnav knows and Shyam playing all evil, separating them, playing dirty games after knowing their love for each other. 

2. Raizadas know, something happens to Anjali - Arnav misunderstands Kushi for her silence, but they both have to be together for the sake of Anjali. So he can neither confess his love for her nor stop loving her. Mohabat-nafrat track. 

Shweta

Great post. My two cents

The Good
Arnav coming clean with LA.
Sana's acting and getting some serious air time on the show.

The Bad
Luka Chupi aka why is everyone hell bent on hiding their broken engagements?
Snake gets another lease on life because of KKG's reticence.

The not so Good
Anjali's blind devotion to Snake/Creep.

Shweta πŸ˜† thanda thanda cool cool πŸ˜†  Om Shanti Shanti...Done πŸ˜Š

Actually, I am all lost in this track just like our CVs πŸ˜† On a serious note, Its quite an open ended track and unpredictable. We never expected Arnav to make the first move in breaking the relationship with La, but he did. 

My guess is, Arnav will come to know about Kushi's broken engagement, his route clear. So, the love b/w them will grow quite explicitly, Arnav will acknowledge. All masti, fun till PayAsh marriage.  

Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon - Title song playing on the day before PayAsh marriage - Arnav all smiling about Kushi and ready for the acceptance ! OMG!! Tumhaare moonh mein your favorite dish...kaash aisa ho! It'll be nice for a change πŸ˜Š

Then BAM ! Shyam's truth out ! Guptas silence will create a misunderstanding b/w them. Two options hereafter 

1. Only Arnav knows and Shyam playing all evil, separating them, playing dirty games after knowing their love for each other. 

2. Raizadas know, something happens to Anjali - Arnav misunderstands Kushi for her silence, but they both have to be together for the sake of Anjali. So he can neither confess his love for her nor stop loving her. Mohabat-nafrat track. OMG! That already sinks my spirits! Although we know there is nafrat paas aane na de in the story, it is still hard to accept it at this point, because we've seen them both falling in love with each other 

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
Don't feel bad Shweta πŸ˜›

Its going to be a tough journey πŸ˜” lot of heart breaking moments πŸ˜­
but the CVs will definitely give us loads of good-funny ARHi moments in between  to bring back our lost spirits !