Posted: 12 years ago
My 2nd Fav. Admin... All the Best for ur Future... Take Care 👍🏼
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Can i Apply for the Vaccant VIEWBIE Post? 😆
Jhanvi, good luck for the future! =)

BB, apply all you want but if you were to ever become the viewbie of this section, then I'll start a petition...against the decision. 😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

BB, apply all you want but if you were to ever become the viewbie of this section, then I'll start a petition...against the decision. 😆

1st Gal on IF i ever started Flirting, and 1st Member 2 file Petition against me in dis Decision 😆
^ Yessir, that's just the way it is. 😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

^ Yessir, that's just the way it is. 😆

In March it will be 1 year for me, u remember 1st time how politely i asked ur name and u were like "Chal Oye" 😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jhanvi, we didn't get to interact much but you seemed to be a very chilled out mod from what I could tell! You'll be missed! :)  Best of luck with your future endeavors!
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

In March it will be 1 year for me, u remember 1st time how politely i asked ur name and u were like "Chal Oye" 😆

^ Hell yeah I remember. You asked my name, and if I remember correctly then I replied with, "mind your own business." In the CC too when you came I left since I found you so irritating. But in my defense, I thought you were some random MID and a reallly irritating morbid fan. I mean no offence BB, I still find some of your posts sort of annoying and can't see good reasoning in them, but not to the extent like the first time I interacted with you.  😆

...anddd, we're totally off-topic. BB, we can continue this in the CC. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Jhanvi, also wanted to add will miss your creations. They were simply amazing...