Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Wthh! Noo Jhan :( I thought ki theek hai she's saying she'll be inactive but atleast I was sure u would come once in awhile :( And your FB gone too? Are u serious? Nooo :(( where will I talk with youuu? Even if its once in weeks but stilll :(( I'm gonna miss youuu! :( And you're the most chilled out Viewbie everr! I'm gonna misss all those witty comments of yours and your ability to irritate fangirls with your one-liners *ahem* without losing your DT post :P and all your serious yet funny notes in your gallery.. Man, I'm gonna miss it alll!<3 FB milo kabhii pleej! :$ Loveee youu meri TanDON! :$

Ahhh I didn't even realise you aren't on FB anymore!!! 😲 Not that I am too active on there but still, Jhavni you can't just leave everything! 

I am going to miss you and your creations always, I know we haven't spoken in a while but it was always good to know you were around. 

Good Luck for the future!!! 
Hey Jhanvi..

Goood luck in your future endeavors.  =))  do keep visiting..

Thank you for increasing and decreasing my wl's..😆😆

Hey Jhanvi😊 This forum will miss your presence a lot :( thanks for everything😃

Best of luck for ur future and try to visit whenever you can😃

A salute from me for being such an awesome mod
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
gonna miss u .
All the best for all your future endeavors👍🏼 .🤗
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't been on this forum much in the past few months but I find that you have been the most fair viewbie that i have ever come across :) 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww. Best of luck with everything. You've been a great DT member! Wish you all the best. Take care! :) So sad I can't work with you in the CC section, but priorities come first. Take care! You will be missed!
Good luck on your schedule. Your presence will be missed 😳

And thanks for letting us know ahead of time about your plans. You're a pretty awesome DT member, and even more so since you stayed while this section was in its dark ages this past summer haha...I wish you well :)
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Jhanvi Best of luck for your future endeavors...never had a chance to interact with you much on IF but I am sure I will see you around on YT 😳 

OMG I just realized that this means you will also be inactive at your gallery...though I was not a regular visitor of your shop but I have seen your work and have always loved it...that will be really missed ! 
Edited by -Kruti.S- - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanvi,

will miss you alot. you were a great viewbie. It was sweet knowing you. Hope your schedule gets better and you return.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Ahhh I didn't even realise you aren't on FB anymore!!! 😲 Not that I am too active on there but still, Jhavni you can't just leave everything! 

I am going to miss you and your creations always, I know we haven't spoken in a while but it was always good to know you were around. 

Good Luck for the future!!! 

Blaah her! I just noticed yest. that her FB is already gone -_- Good luck with your wallstreet and maddd uni. Jhan! :| I hope terko ek din ki parking na mile and you have to pay ticket charges for leaving us like this! B) Will miss youu! Byeee! <3