Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Are the mighty CVs faltering? (Page 5)

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
hey u stole my words...WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

I dint like the reason y they r hiding it...neway they wil know on the engagement day...that would be even more a jatka na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nope123

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
CVs have changed the storyline and written up this part very hurriedly so expect even lesser than less logic here
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sheela83 Senior Member
sheela83
sheela83

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
It is indeed puzzling, why should the breakup be kept away from the members. How does it look to make a public announcement before all guests that the engagement is called off ? Makes no sense at all.
sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I think they ll say some reason or the other to postpone their ie ASR - La engagement and will be adamant on having atleast one that time ie payash engagement..

they meant mami being worried is, she is waiting for a reason to break payash engagement.. if she gets a chance ie ASR -LA broke off she ll say then we ll call off the other engagement too.. that is why la was concerned.. i dont blame her here for this...

i thought hiding khushi's engagement fact is the biggest blunder now..
LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

I dint like the reason y they r hiding it...neway they wil know on the engagement day...that would be even more a jatka na...

I agree.
Mega-jatka!

Payal and Akaash exchange rings--everyone claps, blessings bestowed.
Then everyone turns to LA and ASR for the same and what do they do?? 
Nani will thunder.
ANJ will faint.
Manorama will go ballistic.

Moreover, what kind of lasting memory is this to create for Payal/Akaash special day?

BUT wait--I'm confident it will not unfold in this manner.
Brilliant writers at IPK have something very special in store.

Wait and watch, I guess.

sbk2

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Don't they have Indian channels that don't interfere with what the scriptwriters are doing!?!  I would really like to watch what they originally penned! I mean, ASR went from a man-handling crazed guy (albeit still hot) to an understanding, almost soft-spoken guy, overnight!!! Ummm, W*F!?!  They also let the whole 'Mujhe faraq nahi padta' thing go overnight...  Even though the ratings weren't spectacular, they weren't bad either right!?!  So why not let it play out the way it was originally planned!?! 

This blows cuz I think that the whole engagement thing is laughable.  ASR was adamant about getting engaged within a week and now they're having Payal and Akash get engaged before them?  And if it's on the same day, wouldn't the family notice that Lavanya isn't wearing the outfit she purchased for her engagement!?!  And is Lavanya's family there???  A girl can't get engaged w/o her family and it would be hard to explain if the family was missing.  Confused 

Also, wouldn't Payal and Akash's engagement have people from Shanti Nagar (the place Buaji lives) since they all seem to be friends?  If so, then wouldn't anyone recognize Shyam!?!  

As ASR said a few weeks ago, there are too many loopholes for this to work...  k, my rant is over.  LOL

Edited by Nrp77 - 15 December 2011 at 12:40am

Nope123

Go to top