Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Are the mighty CVs faltering? - Page 4

..Apz.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont mind them not breaking the news to anybody in the house because otherwise la would have left without bringing arhi close...but now one thing sure...la is going to play cupid for arhi😎...but the most illogical prt was y did khushi say the biggest lie in front of devi maiyya"sab kuch teek hai...aapke shaadi aur aapke pati"🀒 n she has turned into typical bahu type making VADAS to her in laws..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It seems Payal and Akash are getting engaged before Lavanya and Arnav so it makes sense for them to wait.
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey u stole my words...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I dint like the reason y they r hiding it...neway they wil know on the engagement day...that would be even more a jatka na...
sunaina02 thumbnail
CVs have changed the storyline and written up this part very hurriedly so expect even lesser than less logic here
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

CVs have changed the storyline and written up this part very hurriedly so expect even lesser than less logic here

Is it cos of TRP!!!
sheela83 thumbnail
It is indeed puzzling, why should the breakup be kept away from the members. How does it look to make a public announcement before all guests that the engagement is called off ? Makes no sense at all.
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
I think they ll say some reason or the other to postpone their ie ASR - La engagement and will be adamant on having atleast one that time ie payash engagement..

they meant mami being worried is, she is waiting for a reason to break payash engagement.. if she gets a chance ie ASR -LA broke off she ll say then we ll call off the other engagement too.. that is why la was concerned.. i dont blame her here for this...

i thought hiding khushi's engagement fact is the biggest blunder now..
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JennyAvni

I dint like the reason y they r hiding it...neway they wil know on the engagement day...that would be even more a jatka na...

I agree.
Mega-jatka!

Payal and Akaash exchange rings--everyone claps, blessings bestowed.
Then everyone turns to LA and ASR for the same and what do they do?? 
Nani will thunder.
ANJ will faint.
Manorama will go ballistic.

Moreover, what kind of lasting memory is this to create for Payal/Akaash special day?

BUT wait--I'm confident it will not unfold in this manner.
Brilliant writers at IPK have something very special in store.

Wait and watch, I guess.
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Don't they have Indian channels that don't interfere with what the scriptwriters are doing!?!  I would really like to watch what they originally penned! I mean, ASR went from a man-handling crazed guy (albeit still hot) to an understanding, almost soft-spoken guy, overnight!!! Ummm, W*F!?!  They also let the whole 'Mujhe faraq nahi padta' thing go overnight...  Even though the ratings weren't spectacular, they weren't bad either right!?!  So why not let it play out the way it was originally planned!?! 

This blows cuz I think that the whole engagement thing is laughable.  ASR was adamant about getting engaged within a week and now they're having Payal and Akash get engaged before them?  And if it's on the same day, wouldn't the family notice that Lavanya isn't wearing the outfit she purchased for her engagement!?!  And is Lavanya's family there???  A girl can't get engaged w/o her family and it would be hard to explain if the family was missing.  πŸ˜• 

Also, wouldn't Payal and Akash's engagement have people from Shanti Nagar (the place Buaji lives) since they all seem to be friends?  If so, then wouldn't anyone recognize Shyam!?!  

As ASR said a few weeks ago, there are too many loopholes for this to work...  k, my rant is over.  πŸ˜†
Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: somzz007

I hope there is no fake engagement!!! N then Fake marriage ...Nahiii

EXTREMELY BAD IDEA - fake engagement and fake marriage. I will lose my respect and love for ASR and Khushi.  I have seen many Indian serials start with honest, upright, innocent characters who fall into the vicious trap of lying and cheating, to their near and dear ones. And for what?  The most flaky reasons.

If ASR does fake engagement and marriage with La, then he is no better than Shyam.