Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Are the mighty CVs faltering?

Posted: 12 years ago
Or is it part of some grand scheme??

I am talking about the inconsistencies in the scripts. Yesterday we saw they showed Shyam in the house apparently after telling the truth playing nurse to Babuji. Why would a family tolerate a liar for one more minute and wait for the daughter of the house to come chuck him out. Ok that can be teist to the plot later.

But I didn't understand one thing today. That is the justification given to hide the fact that La and ASR have broken up. Why is it better to hide it? So that they can tell it to everyone on the engagement day,when 1000s of guests are there? Won't La and Asr's engagement be before that of Akash and Payal on that day,cos of ASR being older than Akash? N why would Mami be upset that they are not getting engaged?? As it is she is already upset and has already agreed for the engagement..OK,So Nani might get upset and Anjali might start crying.So whats new in that?What sense does it make to give the family a shock in front of a crowd rather than in private?

I do agree its for a plot twist..!! But still I think the CVs are faltering coming up with logical reasoning!!

Any thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

yes even I felt the same...when do they plan to disclose it to the family???

I hate these unnecessary twists and turns in shows. 

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Payash is first.  I thought La said to let Payash engagement happen, then we will let the family know.  And, I think KKG said the same thing.
incandescent thumbnail

But why is Payash engagement happening first?

Arnav is the elder bro and his engagement was announced first. 

Doesn't make sense. 

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^True true. 

If PaYash engagement DOES happen first, then there's still no reason to hide such a thing from the family. It might give La-ASR more time to think about how to break it to them, but still... It's best not to delay such an important thing. 
honestyfirst thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: somzz007

Or is it part of some grand scheme??

I am talking about the inconsistencies in the scripts. Yesterday we saw they showed Shyam in the house apparently after telling the truth playing nurse to Babuji. Why would a family tolerate a liar for one more minute and wait for the daughter of the house to come chuck him out. Ok that can be teist to the plot later.

in this point i agree

But I didn't understand one thing today. That is the justification given to hide the fact that La and ASR have broken up. Why is it better to hide it?coz everyone is happy n excited about upcoming two engagements So that they can tell it to everyone on the engagement day,when 1000s of guests are there?may be not they will get engage or lets wait n watch Won't La and Asr's engagement be before that of Akash and Payal on that day,cos of ASR being older than Akash? N why would Mami be upset that they are not getting engaged??coz mami knows nani wants asr marriage first...so la n asr gets fakely engage n later la will realise asr loves khushi n she will unite them...on the day of marriage surely pakash n arhi will marry on same day As it is she is already upset and has already agreed for the engagement..OK,So Nani might get upset and Anjali might start crying.So whats new in that?What sense does it make to give the family a shock in front of a crowd rather than in private?
la-asr will fakely get engage n later la will make asr realise his love of life khushi...la will make asr realise that how much he loves khushi n cant live without her...so instead of la-asr ...arhi marriage will happen

I do agree its for a plot twist..!! But still I think the CVs are faltering coming up with logical reasoning!!
cvs hav something exciting

Any thoughts?
lets wait n watch ...
i want our show to be no 1 position ...its at 5 now ...i hope we get to no 1 soon.

Exactly Why would Akash get engaged before ASR... ?First La and ASR's engagement was fixed and he is older than Akash. Wasn't that Nani's point!! Of course it might also explain why they are hiding it. Maybe nani would cancel Akash's engagement too..But would they?? What about the girl's family who are already planning it? 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Payash engagement first because the pandit set the date.

Nani always said that once Chote is engaged we will find a girl for Akash.  I don't recall her saying they had to get married in any order.  And if she did, she gets trumped by the pandit.
incandescent thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: somzz007

Exactly Why would Akash get engaged before ASR... ?First La and ASR's engagement was fixed and he is older than Akash. Wasn't that Nani's point!! Of course it might also explain why they are hiding it. Maybe nani would cancel Akash's engagement too..But would they?? What about the girl's family who are already planning it? 

Pardon my ignorance but does it have anything to do with kundlis and mahurats?? 

SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, Akash+Payal and ASR+La are getting engaged on the same day (together) 
Maami would be upset because if ASR-La breakup then obviously Akaash wouldnt be getting married because naani has always said ASR will get married first. If no ASR Shaadi then no Akaash Shaadi