Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ss finding the truth part 3 page 4 (Page 3)

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Loved it , can't wait to read more. So gopi is with ahem , now I wonder how long will he be taking her to the office. What has he in store for rashie , dying for all my questions to be answered soon in your updates.

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Ahem asking what would my wife like to drink is so out of his character of angry young man !!!Tongue
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thanks will update soon
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
part 3

Gopi loved being with Aham she would listen to him  whilst he was speaking giving presentations it was if they were both in a world of their own,  Aham sometimes looked at  n then quickly take his eyes off her, jigar saw this often he would smile,  jigar decided to talk to Aham again when Gopi was sleeping, she did that often as she would get extremely tired, the doctors said that as gopi was a vegetarian he protein intake was low hence her blood cell, n Aham remember the fiasco at the hospital when Gopi needed blood, the then asked if he could  sponser a event  so try n get o- blood in the hospital so they could have all the time, the doctors were delighted that  a big business man like Aham modi would be doing this  for them. 
Jigar spoke to Aham about Rashi bhai i do see changes in her but  i want to be defintely sure that this time its the real thing not fake like last, jigar i have been meaning to talk to about a few of the misunderstandings that i have had with gopi, we know gopi does not lie, Bhai bhabi lie she is exactly like you if you lie your face shows it straight away jigar laughs, Aham  then told him what he found out n gopi refused to marry him because she knew about anita  then the pressure cooker kalakar Aham said gopi lied that day, the laptop etc by the time Aham had finished jigar was angry  bhai i am such a idiot she has played tricks throughtout this marriage i cant trust her  not now, jigar calm down  the reason i want gopi to come to the office with us is to see if rashi starts to complain or comes to the office jigar listens also i want u to start to talk to her about everything we have discussed n see if she covers up anything by lying.  jigar looks at him yes bhai i agree n jigar dont give in even if she tells the truth because this is just the beginning, then Aham tells jigar about kinjal, bhai what r u going to do?  Aham looks at him dont know as yet  but i think its best if mom deals with her as if i see her i will slap her again.
kokila notice how close Aham got n how he did not want gopi out of his site,  but she was worried  Aham has fallen in love with Gopi vahu and his work is suffering, he  needs to stop taking Gopi with him n also concentrate on his work,  i need to keep him apart from gopi  hmm jigar did not go to the business meetings  so now Aham will go, she will talk to mota bhai about this.  kokila call chirag n asked him about the meetings that jigar was suppose to go to abroad he told her she tells him that Aham feels guilty about the accident it might be a good idea  if Aham goes it will be good for him to see another country n start to concentrate on work again, chirag agrees .   When chirag called Aham about the meetings Aham refused saying that he could not leave gopi, so chirag told him no problem he will book her ticket as well, Aham was delighted.
At mm kokila was packing Ahams bag when he n Gopi walk in Aham goes upstairs mom i am glad i found you, you have packed my bag your great mom but u have to pack another mom, kokila looks at him Aham i cannot come with you  gopi vhau is still recovering  it will be too much for mota bhabi, Aham smiles  no mom Gopi will be coming with me, kokila looks at him shocked but Aham she is just recovering who will look after her, Aham looks at his mother me off course, Aham says mom i will be doing meeting s in the morning n then in the afternoon i will spend time with Gopi, kokila looks at him i dont think that is a good idea, mom  u always said that i should get to know gopi  now i want to get to know her you seem to be no aham this no aham that,  plse tell me i am getting confused Gopi is my responsbility you said so your self she is my wife n i enjoy being with her, kokila looked at him Aham i dont want your work to suffer mom  my work is suffering because when gopi is not with me i am worried for her, when she even goes out the door i am in a panic for her,  mom whats the real reason, kokila had no reason because if she told him the real reason she would be afraid to lose him. Mom talk to me Aham u use to ask me for every single thing now its gopi  wheres this wheres that,  u never ask me anymre, Aham looks at kokila then why did u get me married  kokila looks at him,  gopi was your personal servant Gopi this Gopi that  gopi gets punished for things that others did  kokila looks at him mom u punished gopi because of me when  she broke the vrat that was because of me i told her off because u shouted at me when i did not come home.   Mom i hurt gopi so much it was not her fault,  i slapped her for being unpar  that was not her fault it was because her aunt wanted a free maid  she took abuses from me   n never said anything back, kokila listened to him i have not told gopi she is going because i wanted you to surprise her  but now mom i will not be going i will call kaka to cancel trip, now kokila is crying nahi Aham  i dont want you to do that plse go i will pack gopis bag, gopi who is standing outside listening to all of this starts to cry she does not want to be  the cause of Aham n kokila having problems.  Gopi wipes her tears n then walks in maji i was looking for you, kokila smiles, Gopi vahu u n aham are going on a trip together, Gopi looks at her  Maji no  i will not go on a trip , Gopi vahu need to get away from here, in the mornings aham will have meetings n then in the afternoon he will be with you, Gopi shakes her head nahi maji  i cant go,  gopi looks at her maji how can i go when my mother is here, aham looks at gopii fighting back tears, maji  when i go to the office all i can think about what is maji doing n then when we come home i am so happy to see you if i am abroad for a few days i will not see you, Aham ji i am sorry but i will not go maji has to go with me n papa,  Aham looks at gopi n admires her i agree gopi mom n papa will also go with us i know u will be safe in the mornings n in the afternoons we as a family will go out, kokila looks at aham no Aham papa n i will go out, Gopi n Aham start to laugh n kokila looks at Gopi n blesses her she chose the perfect girl for her perfect son

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21rsshreeshajnaiisavvisp13indu_shahkafa-neela-uamazmunnihyderabadrsk16Kavya.SaamirkhanfanNihira-fannavyabhana_y-JollyJabeen-ANJ4NazmaJMereMahiyaa.

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
The past 2 updates,infact the whole SS so far has been excellent.love it Suk,there long and lovely!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ysuk19

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Loved it very nice Update Suk~!

hana_y-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Aww I love how everything got sorted out here!! I was so worried when I saw Koki trying to keep Gopi and Ahem apart but you've written it so brilliantly!!!
Now they're all going on holiday together!!
I wonder if you're going to show us some Koki Parag romance too!!!

I love that Ahem has let Jigar know what he's found out and Jigar's response!!
And that Ahem is going to let Koki sort Kinjal out!!!

Can't wait to read more!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ysuk19-JollyJabeen-

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Lovely SS... ah bless Koki and parag going to go out in the evenings and that too abroad Embarrassed

hana_ysuk19

Go to top