ss finding the truth part 3 page 4

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Aham finally went to work with kokila insisting that she would look after Gopi vahu, he was not happy she was his to look after his responsibility did mom not say what ever decisions  i made for Gopi were mine alone so why was she interferring now. Aham got to work he has a fb doctor asking if she was his wife  n aham remembering yes this is my wife he replied.  As soon as he got to his desk he called home, kokila picked up the phone mom can i speak to Gopi plse,  she tells him Gopi vahu is asleep  she will not disturb her, he tells her ok after his meeting with Mr sonaki n clients Aham calls home again, mom is gopi awake,  she tells him she is still sleeping what is the matter anything urgent  no mom i will call later,  he has another fb  Gopi on holi she  tells him that when he smiles he looks so good he smiles to himself,  after half an hour  he calls again mom can i speak to Gopi  Aham what is wrong with u she is resting n each time u call we get disturbed also walking up n down the stairs is too much, Aham gets angry mom i want to speak to Gopi otherwise i am coming home, kokila puts phone down, aham gets angry he starts to pack his things when the phone rings this time its Gopi Aham ji  you called  is everything alright gopi asks, Aham says yes but its me that should be asking you, Aham ji i am fine i am happy to be home thank you.  Aham says your welcome n both say bye to each other n put phone down.
Aham then calls the telephone company n says he needs a office line to be connected at his home immediately n to be put in his bedroom, They tell him it will take a few days, Aham gets angry he tells no he wants it done today but sir how is that possible  these jobs take time, Aham puts the phone down, then he gets a skype call from his client from london he smiles n answers.
After work Aham goes to the mall where he goes into the computer shop  he buys a mac pro  then heads home,  delighted with his purchase  he comes home where everyone is getting ready for puja, meethi  go n get Gopi vahu ready for  the puja be careful as she is to be handled carefully, Aham hears this  mom i am here now i will get Gopi ready, kokila looks at him with eyes wide open, hetal smiles n blushes n says Aham dikra  u are going to help gopi put a sari on Aham looks at her  confused off course kaki  n runs upstairs  kokila n hetal both start to laugh.

Aham  sees Gopi lying there looking bored so he goes over to her, Gopi how are you?  Gopi smiles she is fine,  he then tells her he cannot concentrate at work because he is worried about her so he brought her this laptop he tells her that he will be able to keep in touch with her during the day she will see him n he will her, Gopi confused so he starts Aham ji why dont you have this computer n give me your old one he looks at n smiles Gopi i brought this for you n you only,  so he downloads skype n then puts his computer on  n waves at her gopi smiles he shows her how to use it n if she wanted to read on the computer how to download books etc.  Aham was more excited than gopi, anyway after finishing he went to the bathroom to shower, meethi comes in  Gopi bhabhi are you ready,  Gopi looks at her confused  ready for what meethi ben mota bhabi n nani bhabi have sent me upstairs to see if Aham bhai needs any help  to see if you have changed, gopi says no as no one to help her, meethi says Aham bhai said he will help you get ready, Gopi blushes, Aham comes out of the bathroom, he sees meethi, yes  he says, Aham bhai  mota bhabi n nani bhabi are asking if you need help to get gopi bhabi ready, Aham looks confused.  Then hetal walks in Arre Gopi dikra you are not read said i will get gopi ready, Aham looked confused n started to blush  he looked at Gopi who was now giggling, Kaki i will help gopi get into the wheelchair n i shall leave her with you with a slight smirk,  Gopi  what sari shall i get out for you, aham looks at Gopi kakiji voh mah  Aham goes into gopis wardrobe n gets out the yellow n red one,  he likes to see her in that one here kaki Gopi will wear this, meethi n hetal take gopi into bathroom  Aham still waiting outside he was pacing up n down wondering if kaki n meethi were gentle with Gopi finally hetal came out smiling, n gopi in wheelchair meethi  pushing her Gopis hair was wet she ask meethi to take her to her dressing table,  Aham tells meethi he will to go,  hetal tells aham she will go to get ready Aham nodds ji kaki, he looks at Gopi in the mirror how good she looked she opened her draw n took out the trinket that baa gave her which had the sindoor, she had to put it with her right hand how was she going to do it, Aham was watching her, he opens the jar just then kokila walks in Aham puts the sindoor on Gopis fore head she had tears in her eyes so does kokila finally  third time lucky.    Aham then takes the yellow bindi n puts it on.  Aham dikra everyone is here for the puja including the pandit shall we take gopi vahu down, meethi  will take the wheelchair down, Aham lifts up Gopi looks into her eyes n smiles, gopi blushes he walks out with kokila following he looks at neighbours n friends staring at him he blushes gopi just stares at him she does not look at anyone, as soon as they reach downstairs n puts her in the wheelchair, the ladies start teasing  Gopi dikra  we know Aham is handsome dashing n  now your eyes  only look for him u have forgotten us all, Gopi blushes n says jai shree krishna, Aham  if only our husbands carry us like you carry your wife  we will be in heaven Aham smiles as he pushes Gopi towards the pandit.  The puja took some time gopi was extremely tired, he got her one roti n dhal told her to eat after that he will take her upstairs to the bedroom, Chirag came with clients at home, Aham met them but did not leave gopi with anyone even his mother insisted he told her no Gopi would stay with him. kokila did not argue with him at all. Whilst the clients were talking Aham would stroke Gopis hand  to see if she was alright, the clients noticed n smiled.  They could understand why Aham was not available to them earlier but as the night ended they told Aham that he got the job because of the way he cared for his wife, he must love her very much, Aham was shocked to hear this he did smile n in self thought he must love her i do love her she is my friend someone i care about but it was more than caring it must be love. Gopi was getting extremely tired her eyes were closing Aham saw this he told the clients he would be back as gopi needed to rest he took Gopi out of the wheelchair n took her upstairs with everyone watching this time Aham did not take his eyes of Gopi.  Aham  put Gopi to bed gave her medicine  n told her that he would be sending meethi upstairs in case she needed anything, Gopi nodded, Aham left.

Aham met jigar  he told him the clients had left n  that they had got the job, Aham was happy, Bhai can i ask u a question Ahams says yes, bhai things have changed for you n bhabi after all that between rashi n i how do i trust her, Aham looks at him it takes time its not going to happen overnight, but bhai i cant stand being in the same room as her, Aham has flashback  to the time he could not stand being in the same room as gopi, oh god how badly he treated her. Jigar with gopi it was different the family wanted gopi  mom chose gopi to be married to me, rashi lied n tricked her way in your life the situation is completely different we had misunderstandings i  dont understand how they got out of control but now  i want a life with Gopi  but before i do i want all those misunderstandings cleared. 

Edited by suk19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Fab start suk 😛

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
starryeye thumbnail
fabulous ss.depicting of ahems character at present so good .not really trusting anyone with gopi
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing ss suk
Very nice start😃
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous, superb, amazing start to your story!!!

You've got me all hooked now Suk!! I love the way Ahem behaved in your story!!

I can't wait to read more!!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Fantastic start to a fantastic SS,i can't wait to read more,the bond between Gohem is strong and so adorable and Jigar-Ahem's conversation is so sweet,Ahem advising his little,cute brother😳,aww i can't wait to read more,pm me when u update please😛
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a very good start to the story, update soon!
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great start.lovely os 
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved it
do continue
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I like. I like. I like. More please and soon? x