Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

my thoughts on manyta, uday and akash... (Page 2)

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by desikuri21

why does everyone want manyata with uday and not with akash...i think akash and manyta makes cute couple and will understand each other...rather than uday just marrying her for kingdom...tht's not fair...

akash is very understand and sweet at heart just wht any girl wants...just becuz uday has biceps and gud looking doesn't make him the main hero...he only qualifies to be villian...

J and U look together...mean and disgraceful ppl...

I respectfully disagree with you my dear. Throughout the ages to TV soaps, many great couples have come together out of their initial dislike for eachother; and even the most inlove couples initially go through patches of dislike.

The saying is: "Opposits Attract" and I think it applies very well to UV and M.
Akash is, a STATIC Charecter; there is no room for development; and he isn't the type to Help DEVELOPE Manyata in anyway either.

Uday on the other hand, is FLUID,DYNAMIC and MULTI-DEMENSIONAL. He has so many deep emotions and is able to portray them with such conviction.

Akash is easy; his intentions, and persona is clear: Nothing new to learn or discover.

Uday is difficult: His wants, needs and persona are unclear and still developing:  He is a unknown mystery to discover.

Manyata needs someone she can develop with; not stay the same with. Soaps are about DRAMA, INTENSITY, DEVELOPMENT and CONFLICT: there is NONE of that with Akash and Moniya- But there is Endless amounts of it with Uday and Manyata.

J, on the other hand cannot develope with Uday either: Because they are one in the same; she will either be the diva throughout this seriel, or she too will find someone to make her a better person.

Great Examples of Love-Hate Relationships which are fan favourites: (Or mine atleast)
Jai& Bani
Prem&Mukti.
Kusum &Abhey
Kajjal & Dev

& NOW...

Uday & Manyata

-Reeha.

REEHA!!! WOW!! WORDS OUTTA MY MOUTH GIRL!!! OK so even though AKASH and MANYATA make a good/cute couple...what will happen if situations arrive... I don't like the pair, not because he is not good looking..there have been many couples that dont hae good looking leads but that doesnt mean they're bad... however here...in this case, I just dont feel the chemistry, I just dont like the way Akash handles Manyata... and are they seriously understanding each other???
 Aren't they just being selfish!??

If he understood Manyata then he would have known that she is still childlike and does not get the right and wrongs of the world. She does need to go back to her family. Don't you think that would be the responsible thing to do as a MAN. But Akash here is not a man, to me, he is more like the dog after their master. In front of Manyata he really would stand no chance to make a decision against her or when she is angry with him, pacify her.

She's a jungli billi who needs a tamer, and no one can do that better than Uday...he has the anger and he has the ability to hold her in place. If Akash had the type of ability then he would have stopped her somehow when she left him while he was saying bad things about Murari...but he couldn't...she is just too dominant over him...in a way she even intimidates him.

Edited by -Vishwa- - 14 December 2011 at 4:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayafilmyprincessS.H.I.E.L.D.-Rema-BinKuchKahe.

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of u except the topic started sorry my dear...but Akash n Manyata..Not happening...UdayVeer nd Manyata 4 ever...we dont like actually love Uday for his looks...we love him for his smirk, heart, sweetness, hotness, arogance, and his to die for attitude...in short we love UV for him...not only for his looks...Akash is like Ma da ladla ...he cannot...handle Manyata...only our Dear Darling Prince UV can...Its all fate...it was fate that UV nd Manya were engaged when they were kids...it was fate...that it was UV who found Manya...now it will be fate...who will unite these two confused love birds... Heart So ManVeer 4 ever... Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Rema-BinKuchKahe.

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desikuri21

why does everyone want manyata with uday and not with akash...i think akash and manyta makes cute couple and will understand each other...rather than uday just marrying her for kingdom...tht's not fair...

akash is very understand and sweet at heart just wht any girl wants...just becuz uday has biceps and gud looking doesn't make him the main hero...he only qualifies to be villian...

J and U look together...mean and disgraceful ppl...

I respectfully disagree with you my dear. Throughout the ages to TV soaps, many great couples have come together out of their initial dislike for eachother; and even the most inlove couples initially go through patches of dislike.

The saying is: "Opposits Attract" and I think it applies very well to UV and M.
Akash is, a STATIC Charecter; there is no room for development; and he isn't the type to Help DEVELOPE Manyata in anyway either.

Uday on the other hand, is FLUID,DYNAMIC and MULTI-DEMENSIONAL. He has so many deep emotions and is able to portray them with such conviction.

Akash is easy; his intentions, and persona is clear: Nothing new to learn or discover.

Uday is difficult: His wants, needs and persona are unclear and still developing:  He is a unknown mystery to discover.

Manyata needs someone she can develop with; not stay the same with. Soaps are about DRAMA, INTENSITY, DEVELOPMENT and CONFLICT: there is NONE of that with Akash and Moniya- But there is Endless amounts of it with Uday and Manyata.

J, on the other hand cannot develope with Uday either: Because they are one in the same; she will either be the diva throughout this seriel, or she too will find someone to make her a better person.

Great Examples of Love-Hate Relationships which are fan favourites: (Or mine atleast)
Jai& Bani
Prem&Mukti.
Kusum &Abhey
Kajjal & Dev

& NOW...

Udayveer & Manyata

-Reeha.

I can't be so respectful LOL nor I have such solid point so thankz dude Smile... Sorry but i just can't bear that akash not for look or anything but something is just missing in akash and monia''s chemistry Dead...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

..she is just too dominant over him...in a way she even intimidates him.
Exactly, Uday is a Stronger Charecter overall: He has a persona, which is powerfull, and still not fully developed: He has a fire which matches Manyata's. The two are like Strong Elements which are the opposite of eachother: Allowing for a Perfect Chemistry.

Akash's charecter is not as strong, He's a great guy and wants to be successfull, but beyond that there isn't much there: No drive, no passion no fire. The most I got out of him was when he "sortof" stood up to Uday in the Castle; but even then he was Nothing compared to Uday's Presence.

Manyata is fiesty, powerfull and strong; her Charecter is a waste on Akash, and so is Uday's if he can't implement his persona with Manyata and DEVELOP with Her.
Ying and Yang- Is Uday and Manyata.- Fire and Ice.
Same to Same: Uday and JN: Fire and Fire
Same to Same: Akash and Moniya: Ice and Ice.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaS.H.I.E.L.D.BinKuchKahe.NusiSgXSilentWishesX

Amen29 Groupbie
Amen29
Amen29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I have nothing against SWEET couple as long as they have chemistry between them.For me, it's all about chemistry rather than who suits who better. Whenever I see Akash/Monia, I feel like I am looking at brother/sister pair but when I see Uday/Monia, I see something great in the making. Yeah, Uday has his faults and he is not afraid to admit them, which sort of makes me like him even more that he is willing to accept his faults and live with them. Whereas with Akash, there has to be SOMETHING wrong with the guy??? I mean I have never across anyone SO perfect (Buys a girl EXPENSIVE shoes on second meeting, takes her out the city on the THIRD, DISCO on the fourth, and IN LOVE in the FIFTH. Is it just me or that sounds nearly impossible in real life).  His only fault seems to be his social status and that's it and maybe that's the sole reason why majority doesn't like him since we as human beings are imperfect and we can't seem to relate to his SOOO perfect persona. 

As for Monia and him making a GOOD couple, NAH!!! Monia usse kaccha chaba jaige (sorry for bad hindi). She is too strong of a person and she needs someone equally strong like Uday and if she goes with Akash, he will remain Jorro ka ghulam his whole life. Two couples should be able to balance each other, not one having the ultimate power over the other. The thing is Akash has only seen her sweet side and he likes THAT but when she goes feisty like when her Dad was in jail, he couldn't handle her. So this the sole reason why I am all MANVEER not because of UDAY's good looks (he is good looking, mind u) but because he has so much to offer whereas Akash doesn't.  

akshaayaS.H.I.E.L.D.BinKuchKahe.

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amen29

I have nothing against SWEET couple as long as they have chemistry between them.For me, it's all about chemistry rather than who suits who better. Whenever I see Akash/Monia, I feel like I am looking at brother/sister pair but when I see Uday/Monia, I see something great in the making. Yeah, Uday has his faults and he is not afraid to admit them, which sort of makes me like him even more that he is willing to accept his faults and live with them. Whereas with Akash, there has to be SOMETHING wrong with the guy??? I mean I have never across anyone SO perfect (Buys a girl EXPENSIVE shoes on second meeting, takes her out the city on the THIRD, DISCO on the fourth, and IN LOVE in the FIFTH. Is it just me or that sounds nearly impossible in real life).  His only fault seems to be his social status and that's it and maybe that's the sole reason why majority doesn't like him since we as human beings are imperfect and we can't seem to relate to his SOOO perfect persona. 

As for Monia and him making a GOOD couple, NAH!!! Monia usse kaccha chaba jaige (sorry for bad hindi). She is too strong of a person and she needs someone equally strong like Uday and if she goes with Akash, he will remain Jorro ka ghulam his whole life. Two couples should be able to balance each other, not one having the ultimate power over the other. The thing is Akash has only seen her sweet side and he likes THAT but when she goes feisty like when her Dad was in jail, he couldn't handle her. So this the sole reason why I am all MANVEER not because of UDAY's good looks (he is good looking, mind u) but because he has so much to offer whereas Akash doesn't.  

Brother sister lol man ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL... That was really a good one competition over... ROFL ROFL ROFL

filmyprincess-scarlett--Rema-

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

I have nothing against SWEET couple as long as they have chemistry between them.For me, it's all about chemistry rather than who suits who better. Whenever I see Akash/Monia, I feel like I am looking at brother/sister pair but when I see Uday/Monia, I see something great in the making. ...  

Brother sister lol man ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL... That was really a good one competition over... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Well I think we should add this before it's over Wink  

Bhaiyya Mere, Raakhi Ke Bandhan Ko Nibhana
bhaiyya Mere, Choti Behan Ko Na Bhulana
dekho Ye Nata Nibhana, Nibhana
bhaiyaa Mere...

ye Din Ye Tyohaar Khushi Ka, Paavan Jaise Neer Nadi Ka
bhai Ke Ujle Maathe Pe, Behan Lagaaye Mangal Tika
jhume Ye Saavan Suhana, Suhana
bhaiyya Mere ...

baandh Ke Hamne Resham Dori, Tum Se Vo Ummeed Hai Jodi
naazuk Hai Jo Kaanch Ke Jaisi, Par Jeevan Bhar Jaaye Na Todi
jaane Ye Sara Zamana, Zamana
bhaiyaa Mere ...

shaayad Vo Saavan Bhi Aaye, Jo Behna Ka Rang Na Laaye
behan Paraye Desh Basi Ho, Agar Vo Tum Tak Pahunch Na Paaye
yaad Ka Deepak Jalana, Jalana
bhaiyaa Mere ...

Edited by reeha...k - 14 December 2011 at 4:47pm
Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hubze

I have nothing against SWEET couple as long as they have chemistry between them.For me, it's all about chemistry rather than who suits who better. Whenever I see Akash/Monia, I feel like I am looking at brother/sister pair but when I see Uday/Monia, I see something great in the making. ...  

Brother sister lol man ROFL... That was really a good one competition over... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Well I think we should add this before it's over Wink  

Bhaiyya Mere, Raakhi Ke Bandhan Ko Nibhana
bhaiyya Mere, Choti Behan Ko Na Bhulana
dekho Ye Nata Nibhana, Nibhana
bhaiyaa Mere...

ye Din Ye Tyohaar Khushi Ka, Paavan Jaise Neer Nadi Ka
bhai Ke Ujle Maathe Pe, Behan Lagaaye Mangal Tika
jhume Ye Saavan Suhana, Suhana
bhaiyya Mere ...

baandh Ke Hamne Resham Dori, Tum Se Vo Ummeed Hai Jodi
naazuk Hai Jo Kaanch Ke Jaisi, Par Jeevan Bhar Jaaye Na Todi
jaane Ye Sara Zamana, Zamana
bhaiyaa Mere ...

shaayad Vo Saavan Bhi Aaye, Jo Behna Ka Rang Na Laaye
behan Paraye Desh Basi Ho, Agar Vo Tum Tak Pahunch Na Paaye
yaad Ka Deepak Jalana, Jalana
bhaiyaa Mere ...

Lol man ROFL ROFL it's better then accusing akash...

Go to top