Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vishwa-

..she is just too dominant over him...in a way she even intimidates him.

Exactly, Uday is a Stronger Charecter overall: He has a persona, which is powerfull, and still not fully developed: He has a fire which matches Manyata's. The two are like Strong Elements which are the opposite of eachother: Allowing for a Perfect Chemistry.

Akash's charecter is not as strong, He's a great guy and wants to be successfull, but beyond that there isn't much there: No drive, no passion no fire. The most I got out of him was when he "sortof" stood up to Uday in the Castle; but even then he was Nothing compared to Uday's Presence.

Manyata is fiesty, powerfull and strong; her Charecter is a waste on Akash, and so is Uday's if he can't implement his persona with Manyata and DEVELOP with Her.
Ying and Yang- Is Uday and Manyata.- Fire and Ice.
Same to Same: Uday and JN: Fire and Fire
Same to Same: Akash and Moniya: Ice and Ice.

Amen29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have nothing against SWEET couple as long as they have chemistry between them.For me, it's all about chemistry rather than who suits who better. Whenever I see Akash/Monia, I feel like I am looking at brother/sister pair but when I see Uday/Monia, I see something great in the making. Yeah, Uday has his faults and he is not afraid to admit them, which sort of makes me like him even more that he is willing to accept his faults and live with them. Whereas with Akash, there has to be SOMETHING wrong with the guy??? I mean I have never across anyone SO perfect (Buys a girl EXPENSIVE shoes on second meeting, takes her out the city on the THIRD, DISCO on the fourth, and IN LOVE in the FIFTH. Is it just me or that sounds nearly impossible in real life).  His only fault seems to be his social status and that's it and maybe that's the sole reason why majority doesn't like him since we as human beings are imperfect and we can't seem to relate to his SOOO perfect persona. 

As for Monia and him making a GOOD couple, NAH!!! Monia usse kaccha chaba jaige (sorry for bad hindi). She is too strong of a person and she needs someone equally strong like Uday and if she goes with Akash, he will remain Jorro ka ghulam his whole life. Two couples should be able to balance each other, not one having the ultimate power over the other. The thing is Akash has only seen her sweet side and he likes THAT but when she goes feisty like when her Dad was in jail, he couldn't handle her. So this the sole reason why I am all MANVEER not because of UDAY's good looks (he is good looking, mind u) but because he has so much to offer whereas Akash doesn't.  
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amen29

I have nothing against SWEET couple as long as they have chemistry between them.For me, it's all about chemistry rather than who suits who better. Whenever I see Akash/Monia, I feel like I am looking at brother/sister pair but when I see Uday/Monia, I see something great in the making. Yeah, Uday has his faults and he is not afraid to admit them, which sort of makes me like him even more that he is willing to accept his faults and live with them. Whereas with Akash, there has to be SOMETHING wrong with the guy??? I mean I have never across anyone SO perfect (Buys a girl EXPENSIVE shoes on second meeting, takes her out the city on the THIRD, DISCO on the fourth, and IN LOVE in the FIFTH. Is it just me or that sounds nearly impossible in real life).  His only fault seems to be his social status and that's it and maybe that's the sole reason why majority doesn't like him since we as human beings are imperfect and we can't seem to relate to his SOOO perfect persona. 

As for Monia and him making a GOOD couple, NAH!!! Monia usse kaccha chaba jaige (sorry for bad hindi). She is too strong of a person and she needs someone equally strong like Uday and if she goes with Akash, he will remain Jorro ka ghulam his whole life. Two couples should be able to balance each other, not one having the ultimate power over the other. The thing is Akash has only seen her sweet side and he likes THAT but when she goes feisty like when her Dad was in jail, he couldn't handle her. So this the sole reason why I am all MANVEER not because of UDAY's good looks (he is good looking, mind u) but because he has so much to offer whereas Akash doesn't.  

Brother sister lol man 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣... That was really a good one competition over... 🤣 🤣 🤣
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Hubze

Brother sister lol man 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣... That was really a good one competition over... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Well I think we should add this before it's over 😉  

Bhaiyya Mere, Raakhi Ke Bandhan Ko Nibhana
bhaiyya Mere, Choti Behan Ko Na Bhulana
dekho Ye Nata Nibhana, Nibhana
bhaiyaa Mere...

ye Din Ye Tyohaar Khushi Ka, Paavan Jaise Neer Nadi Ka
bhai Ke Ujle Maathe Pe, Behan Lagaaye Mangal Tika
jhume Ye Saavan Suhana, Suhana
bhaiyya Mere ...

baandh Ke Hamne Resham Dori, Tum Se Vo Ummeed Hai Jodi
naazuk Hai Jo Kaanch Ke Jaisi, Par Jeevan Bhar Jaaye Na Todi
jaane Ye Sara Zamana, Zamana
bhaiyaa Mere ...

shaayad Vo Saavan Bhi Aaye, Jo Behna Ka Rang Na Laaye
behan Paraye Desh Basi Ho, Agar Vo Tum Tak Pahunch Na Paaye
yaad Ka Deepak Jalana, Jalana
bhaiyaa Mere ...

Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago
Hubze thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

Well I think we should add this before it's over 😉  

Bhaiyya Mere, Raakhi Ke Bandhan Ko Nibhana
bhaiyya Mere, Choti Behan Ko Na Bhulana
dekho Ye Nata Nibhana, Nibhana
bhaiyaa Mere...

ye Din Ye Tyohaar Khushi Ka, Paavan Jaise Neer Nadi Ka
bhai Ke Ujle Maathe Pe, Behan Lagaaye Mangal Tika
jhume Ye Saavan Suhana, Suhana
bhaiyya Mere ...

baandh Ke Hamne Resham Dori, Tum Se Vo Ummeed Hai Jodi
naazuk Hai Jo Kaanch Ke Jaisi, Par Jeevan Bhar Jaaye Na Todi
jaane Ye Sara Zamana, Zamana
bhaiyaa Mere ...

shaayad Vo Saavan Bhi Aaye, Jo Behna Ka Rang Na Laaye
behan Paraye Desh Basi Ho, Agar Vo Tum Tak Pahunch Na Paaye
yaad Ka Deepak Jalana, Jalana
bhaiyaa Mere ...

Lol man 🤣 🤣 it's better then accusing akash...
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

ya 👎🏼 for akash n moniya 👍🏼 for uday n moniya aka manyata

samisweethrt thumbnail
the chemistry..??
we can't even call that  a chemistry..!!
akash and manyata are not a perfect match..whereas uday and manyata are more than perfect..totaally sizzling chemistry ...A ROYAL PAIR.!!😉
Edited by samisweethrt - 12 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the drama has just begun...wht 3weeks only...we cant say abt the characters just now...uday they potray  as arrogant and mean but he is a mystery to us...so chill let the characters build up it will take tym...akash and manya mmmpuppy coochie coo love...how long will it last?wait and see
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
also Gauri and Pratham from Kutumb were my first favorite couple, they went from hatred to love, maybe that's why I prefer Manveer. Anyways everyone has right to their own opinions
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: joolipatel

I agree to what Desicuri21 had written. Just becasue UV is goodlooking compare to Akash doesn't mean he cannot be a hero!!!

hey dont mind but its not just about looks...its a fairytale where in u need to have an aura,certain chemistry,spice,a prince coming to claim his princess,wheras aakash and manyata just look like bro and sis...it feels like we r watching some senti family scenes rather than love scenes and sparks...so  this is y UV andMAnyata are meant to be a pair and aakash is just a friend...😡 so its maanveer all the way😍