my thoughts on manyta, uday and akash...

desikuri21 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

why does everyone want manyata with uday and not with akash...i think akash and manyta makes cute couple and will understand each other...rather than uday just marrying her for kingdom...tht's not fair...

akash is very understand and sweet at heart just wht any girl wants...just becuz uday has biceps and gud looking doesn't make him the main hero...he only qualifies to be villian...

J and U look together...mean and disgraceful ppl...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol😆
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here...😡
joolipatel thumbnail
I agree to what Desicuri21 had written. Just becasue UV is goodlooking compare to Akash doesn't mean he cannot be a hero!!!
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: joolipatel

I agree to what Desicuri21 had written. Just becasue UV is goodlooking compare to Akash doesn't mean he cannot be a hero!!!

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desikuri21

why does everyone want manyata with uday and not with akash...i think akash and manyta makes cute couple and will understand each other...rather than uday just marrying her for kingdom...tht's not fair...

akash is very understand and sweet at heart just wht any girl wants...just becuz uday has biceps and gud looking doesn't make him the main hero...he only qualifies to be villian...

J and U look together...mean and disgraceful ppl...

I respectfully disagree with you my dear. Throughout the ages to TV soaps, many great couples have come together out of their initial dislike for eachother; and even the most inlove couples initially go through patches of dislike.

The saying is: "Opposits Attract" and I think it applies very well to UV and M.
Akash is, a STATIC Charecter; there is no room for development; and he isn't the type to Help DEVELOPE Manyata in anyway either.

Uday on the other hand, is FLUID,DYNAMIC and MULTI-DEMENSIONAL. He has so many deep emotions and is able to portray them with such conviction.

Akash is easy; his intentions, and persona is clear: Nothing new to learn or discover.

Uday is difficult: His wants, needs and persona are unclear and still developing:  He is a unknown mystery to discover.

Manyata needs someone she can develop with; not stay the same with. Soaps are about DRAMA, INTENSITY, DEVELOPMENT and CONFLICT: there is NONE of that with Akash and Moniya- But there is Endless amounts of it with Uday and Manyata.

J, on the other hand cannot develope with Uday either: Because they are one in the same; she will either be the diva throughout this seriel, or she too will find someone to make her a better person.

Great Examples of Love-Hate Relationships which are fan favourites: (Or mine atleast)
Jai& Bani
Prem&Mukti.
Kusum &Abhey
Kajjal & Dev

& NOW...

Udayveer & Manyata

-Reeha.
Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahahaha😆
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reeha...k

I respectfully disagree with you my dear. Throughout the ages to TV soaps, many great couples have come together out of their initial dislike for eachother; and even the most inlove couples initially go through patches of dislike.

Akash is, a STATIC Charecter; there is no room for development; and he isn't the type to Help DEVELOPE Manyata in anyway either.

Uday on the other hand, is FLUID,DYNAMIC and MULTI-DEMENSIONAL. He has so many deep emotions and is able to portray them with such conviction.

Akash is easy; his intentions, and persona is clear: Nothing new to learn or discover.

Uday is difficult: His wants, needs and persona are unclear and still developing:  He is a unknown mystery to discover.

Manyata needs someone she can develop with; not stay the same with. Soaps are about DRAMA, INTENSITY, DEVELOPMENT and CONFLICT: there is NONE of that with Akash and Moniya- But there is Endless amounts of it with Uday and Manyata.

J, on the other hand cannot develope with Uday either: Because they are one in the same; she will either be the diva throughout this seriel, or she too will find someone to make her a better person.

Great Examples of Love-Hate Relationships which are fan favourites: (Or mine atleast)
Jai& Bani
Prem&Mukti.
Kusum &Abhey
Kajjal & Dev

& NOW...

Uday & Manyata

-Reeha.

REEHA!!! WOW!! WORDS OUTTA MY MOUTH GIRL!!! OK so even though AKASH and MANYATA make a good/cute couple...what will happen if situations arrive... I don't like the pair, not because he is not good looking..there have been many couples that dont hae good looking leads but that doesnt mean they're bad... however here...in this case, I just dont feel the chemistry, I just dont like the way Akash handles Manyata... and are they seriously understanding each other???
 Aren't they just being selfish!??

If he understood Manyata then he would have known that she is still childlike and does not get the right and wrongs of the world. She does need to go back to her family. Don't you think that would be the responsible thing to do as a MAN. But Akash here is not a man, to me, he is more like the dog after their master. In front of Manyata he really would stand no chance to make a decision against her or when she is angry with him, pacify her.

She's a jungli billi who needs a tamer, and no one can do that better than Uday...he has the anger and he has the ability to hold her in place. If Akash had the type of ability then he would have stopped her somehow when she left him while he was saying bad things about Murari...but he couldn't...she is just too dominant over him...in a way she even intimidates him.

Edited by -Vishwa- - 12 years ago
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with all of u except the topic started sorry my dear...but Akash n Manyata..Not happening...UdayVeer nd Manyata 4 ever...we dont like actually love Uday for his looks...we love him for his smirk, heart, sweetness, hotness, arogance, and his to die for attitude...in short we love UV for him...not only for his looks...Akash is like Ma da ladla ...he cannot...handle Manyata...only our Dear Darling Prince UV can...Its all fate...it was fate that UV nd Manya were engaged when they were kids...it was fate...that it was UV who found Manya...now it will be fate...who will unite these two confused love birds... ❤️ So ManVeer 4 ever... ❤️
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

Jai& Bani
Prem&Mukti.
Kusum &Abhey
Kajjal & Dev

& NOW...

Udayveer & Manyata

-Reeha.

I can't be so respectful 😆 nor I have such solid point so thankz dude 😊... Sorry but i just can't bear that akash not for look or anything but something is just missing in akash and monia''s chemistry 🤢...