Sana Khan you rock!!

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Barun, Sanaya, Daljeet, Akshay and the rest of the cast have all had their moments in the show but Sana Khan was the actress who really shined today.

Her character Lavanya has come a long way from being ASR's insignificant materialistic girlfriend to a mature, understanding and caring individual.

I have to give credit to the cv's as well for turning Lavanya into a dignified character we have all grown to love. ⭐️

I have never watched her in any other show and I'll have to admit when she first entered IPKKND, I did not like her. The outfit that she wore wasn't all that nice...hated that belt and those stilettos. Her hair and makeup wasn't done nicely at all and I thought she didn't match up to Barun. I also thought her acting and dialogue delivery wasn't all that great.

But when the office track began I noticed she was rather pretty but that was it. She just looked pretty. The bimbo character she was playing didn't help either. But after Lavanya came to RM and became friends with Khushi that's when I began to love the character.

But then she remained unaware of ASR's true feelings for the longest time and there was always the chance of her turning into a vamp. I always dreaded that. Lavanya's character was bound to exit at some point and I always wanted her to exit gracefully and part with ASR on a good note.

Lavanya's realization began two epis earlier when she first noticed ASR ignoring her and being more concerned towards Khushi. But the defining moment was on yesterday's epi when ASR made the huge mistake of addressing her as Khushi and the answer to that was, " ASR it's Lavanya". From there the character could have gone in either direction.

Today Sana Khan and her character really stood out. Lavanya was mature, dignified and understanding. She did not hold grudges because she knew ASR didn't hurt her intentionally. She even confessed lying to herself to such an extent that the lie became the truth for her. Sana performed extraordinarily well today and she even made me cry.

She truly deserves a round of applause for her performance today. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Her character might be exiting soon from the show and all I have to say is...I am going to miss that adorable smile and those dimples. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes, Sana truely deserves a Round of applause . she was really good today ! 👏 the scene between ASR and La was really touching , Barun was good as always .. and Sana was not any less 👏
even i will miss that cute smile . 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Humsafar

Yes, Sana truely deserves a Round of applause . she was really good today ! 👏 the scene between ASR and La was really touching , Barun was good as always .. and Sana was not any less 👏

even i will miss that cute smile . 

Sana never really had the opportunity to perform in intense emotional scenes. Today she made good use of it. 

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True Fari!

She did well today. And I hope they keep her La character positive and make her exit nicely.

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow love your post . I have to admit I did not like the character at first , but when she became friends with Khushi and changed  from being self-obsessed to such a cute person , she really grown on me as a character and , La is so adorable.she   is such a loving person .😳 She has realised that Arnav does not love her . She handled it with so much dignity and grace. As for Anjali , well that's another story .😳
Hats off to Sana , she was the shining star in today's episode. 

Today was her day !👏
zzlondon thumbnail
Hi Guys!

I felt so sorry for Lavanya today. We all knew the break up was bound to happen but my heart went to her when she said to ASR "No ASR" as she already knew what he was about to say.

But yes, her character has changed and matured so much... All thanks to Kushi's coaching of course...

And the other thing is: she genuinely loves ASR. And that's why she let him go as she knew they will not be happy if he doesn't love her...
I wish she will eventually find the right person..It's nice that she didnt turn into another villain trying to separate Kushi and Arnav

And Sana Khan, you truly rock today!!!👏
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a brilliant performance. My opinion of the actress and her character shifted in that scene a few months ago when she left ASR and was leaving for the UK. KKG went to see her and I was really moved by how she thanked KKG for helping her see what she wanted from life and marriage. I hope the plot allows her to stay on--even if on the fringes of the Raizada household, perhaps nudging KKG and ASR to realization.
Fari, thank you for making this wonderful, wonderful post!!!!  Hugs!!! 
I loved her since day 1 eventhough her character was sightly negative in the beginning. I could just not hate La! 
And man, I'm still feeling SO indescribably low now... she ROCKED today, Sana, every scene of yours was great, but today, daaamn, you were beyond awesomeness!! You made me cry! I rarely cry... ahhh, Sana, I loveee you!! <3
Her acting is SO damn natural !!! 
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with you Fari!

Never realized or even expected that La's character would grow to someone that we witnessed today. I actually never thought that shed be playing a pivotal role in the show...probably just a side role in the office, but her entering the RM did change alot of things. But then, even then, I was like shes only there for Khushi to come to RM...and whatever it may be from then to today, her character has grown to someone who we will remember (as long as the CVs dont make her a vamp!). She also has chances of playing cupid for ArHi (courtesy your post the other day..lol).

Well done Sana Khan! 👏 As an actress, she has improved tremendously, I remember watching her in KMH, and Im glad she did took the opportunity today to perform so well.

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In that last scene, when ASR says, "I can't believe this...how you care for my family. I really respect this." It felt like the man was seeing this woman for the first time. All this time he saw her as eye-candy or trophy-wife-------and finally he sees what is beyond the surface.
To be respected by ASR is no small matter.