India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sana Khan you rock!!

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Barun, Sanaya, Daljeet, Akshay and the rest of the cast have all had their moments in the show but Sana Khan was the actress who really shined today.

Her character Lavanya has come a long way from being ASR's insignificant materialistic girlfriend to a mature, understanding and caring individual.

I have to give credit to the cv's as well for turning Lavanya into a dignified character we have all grown to love. Star

I have never watched her in any other show and I'll have to admit when she first entered IPKKND, I did not like her. The outfit that she wore wasn't all that nice...hated that belt and those stilettos. Her hair and makeup wasn't done nicely at all and I thought she didn't match up to Barun. I also thought her acting and dialogue delivery wasn't all that great.

But when the office track began I noticed she was rather pretty but that was it. She just looked pretty. The bimbo character she was playing didn't help either. But after Lavanya came to RM and became friends with Khushi that's when I began to love the character.

But then she remained unaware of ASR's true feelings for the longest time and there was always the chance of her turning into a vamp. I always dreaded that. Lavanya's character was bound to exit at some point and I always wanted her to exit gracefully and part with ASR on a good note.

Lavanya's realization began two epis earlier when she first noticed ASR ignoring her and being more concerned towards Khushi. But the defining moment was on yesterday's epi when ASR made the huge mistake of addressing her as Khushi and the answer to that was, " ASR it's Lavanya". From there the character could have gone in either direction.

Today Sana Khan and her character really stood out. Lavanya was mature, dignified and understanding. She did not hold grudges because she knew ASR didn't hurt her intentionally. She even confessed lying to herself to such an extent that the lie became the truth for her. Sana performed extraordinarily well today and she even made me cry.

She truly deserves a round of applause for her performance today. Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Her character might be exiting soon from the show and all I have to say is...I am going to miss that adorable smile and those dimples. 

Edited by incandescent - 14 December 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_ForeverrempywinniepoohJordinpnuntzeifsjnpjulieariwalacutepearliluvdarcyWiseGirlmingaShahuDefLeppardSunriseGreen--Sobi--ClaraOswald.bfunofbb123devsum--Krish---Aicha-ZuzanaNaBoleTumNa...IndefiniteLOVESupna9.Mandy.sbk2.Sad.But.True.nyxxMariaa.SGSofna

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rempypnuncutepearlbfunofbb123Infofanincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humsafar

Yes, Sana truely deserves a Round of applause . she was really good today ! Clap the scene between ASR and La was really touching , Barun was good as always .. and Sana was not any less Clap
even i will miss that cute smile . 

Sana never really had the opportunity to perform in intense emotional scenes. Today she made good use of it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pnuncutepearl

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
True Fari!

She did well today. And I hope they keep her La character positive and make her exit nicely.

cutepearlincandescent

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Wow love your post . I have to admit I did not like the character at first , but when she became friends with Khushi and changed  from being self-obsessed to such a cute person , she really grown on me as a character and , La is so adorable.she   is such a loving person .Embarrassed She has realised that Arnav does not love her . She handled it with so much dignity and grace. As for Anjali , well that's another story .Stern SmileD'oh
Hats off to Sana , she was the shining star in today's episode. 

Today was her day !Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pnuncutepearlincandescent

zzlondon Newbie
zzlondon
zzlondon

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys!

I felt so sorry for Lavanya today. We all knew the break up was bound to happen but my heart went to her when she said to ASR "No ASR" as she already knew what he was about to say.

But yes, her character has changed and matured so much... All thanks to Kushi's coaching of course...

And the other thing is: she genuinely loves ASR. And that's why she let him go as she knew they will not be happy if he doesn't love her...
I wish she will eventually find the right person..It's nice that she didnt turn into another villain trying to separate Kushi and Arnav

And Sana Khan, you truly rock today!!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pnuncutepearlincandescent

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
It was a brilliant performance. My opinion of the actress and her character shifted in that scene a few months ago when she left ASR and was leaving for the UK. KKG went to see her and I was really moved by how she thanked KKG for helping her see what she wanted from life and marriage. I hope the plot allows her to stay on--even if on the fringes of the Raizada household, perhaps nudging KKG and ASR to realization.

cutepearlincandescent

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cutepearlincandescent

Go to top