Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

I dont think SID is totally wrong :) (Page 5)

sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-chammakchallopapiasarasingh86TheDilettante

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chammakchallo

sree421 Senior Member
sree421
sree421

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

I agree that Sid is not 100% wrong.  He is ONLY 99.9 % wrong . Embarrassed

lol ROFL small correction: he is 99.999999999 % wrong.
papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

He has something called spine.Dont feel bad for him.He is enough for himself.He is a kid but he can show more emotional strength than anyone else in the house.He is self made unlike our Aakash baba who lives on his parents's money and is very proud about thatDead.
He isnt wrong completely for sure.

Hey Akash did 2 popular drama show KSVKBT, KIT(was lead) at 5-6 years ago and by himself not by his father and people know Akash for himself not for his father.

Second thing is that in Splitsvilla every contestant was under 25 so SID winning at 25 doesnt indicate anything. In fact the runner up of Splits villa Mohit is more popular than him(2 show one in SP as a lead and one another most popular show BHPH). So if SID has any special thing then he will have get the chance of doing some other show and will have his own fan follower.

In BB forum SKY has his own fan follower but SID dont have his own fan follower. All of those who are supporting SID is actually Mahek fan follower. This is the difference between Sky and Sid's popularity.

So you are saying that Akash lives on his parents money seems you have no idea about Akash previous TV show. But I think that SID has no ability to even get the role which Akash got in KSBKBT and KIT.

Edited by papia - 14 December 2011 at 6:15pm
papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

He has something called spine.Dont feel bad for him.He is enough for himself.He is a kid but he can show more emotional strength than anyone else in the house.He is self made unlike our Aakash baba who lives on his parents's money and is very proud about thatDead.
He isnt worng completely for sure.

He is self made, what by winning Splitsvilla ROFL, what a great achievement at the age of 25 LOL
haha..yes atleast he lives on his own.I am not saying he is sucessful and he has achieved alot.There is difference between achieving something and being self made.I hope you understand that Confused.Sleepy Otherwise ROFLfrom my side hun

Is this really very creditable job that SID is not living with his parents? I think someone live with his parents is more good than someone live without his parents. THis prove that how much alone SID is that he actually dont deserve to live with his parents.

and SKY living with his parents doesnt mean that he has nothing his own and he is burden to his parents. I think we should in fact appreciate those who dont live their parents in their older age.
BLR_babe IF-Rockerz
BLR_babe
BLR_babe

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Sid fault was accusing Sky of not performing his duties properly ...  so Sky  who takes every opportunity to exaggerate  one's fault and keep taunting abt  made full use of it ...  Sid should talk less and do more .. Sid always talk way too much and doesnt come thru so his credibility takes a hit .. hence he looks for instances to prove himself ..  but today i was really disgusted with Amar .. bcoz he just sat there didnt do anything to separate them .. Sho actually did .. it says a lot about him  
BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Of course nobody is 100 % right or 100 % wrong but Sid is really getting back what he has dished out to others Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweet

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

He isnt wrong completely for sure.
Smilecompletely agree on this. I wasnt a SID fan at all..esp sincei had followed splitsvilla and he was dirty in it! Ouchbut seeing his change in BB5 is gud..at least he is tryin to improve himself.Clap.but sky toh hadd hai! thick skinned and garbage mouthed and doesnt care a damn abt anyone and lacks manners too..time aane par woh sanju baba ki bhi izzat ki dhai-dhai kar deta hai ShockedShocked

Go to top