Bigg Boss Season 5

I dont think SID is totally wrong :) - Page 3

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deepu221

And this is a ploy to get sympathy votes for sid by BB

BB sucks this year, Sid is not a deserving to win.  I'd rather have Juhi or Shonali win rather than this spoilt brat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I hate Sid and Sky, neither deserve to win.

I think Sid is getting back what he dished out.

This is called tit for tat.

It's called Karma.  What goes arnd comes arnd. And Moksha is far far away from him .Both are equally at fault I guess.
White_Pearl thumbnail

BB sucks this year, Sid is not a deserving to win.  I'd rather have Juhi or Shonali win rather than this spoilt brat.

Please not Juhi.. I really dont like her behaviour sometimes. Shonali hmmm i dont think so, LOL.
Edited by White_Pearl - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Both are at fault but the mistake was Sid's to begin with- wrongly accusing sky of cheating on his duty- Which we as outsider's can see sky clearly stayed his complete shift with full conviction- Then sid does his task bad and moreover blames sky for cheating? sid was 100% WRONG WRONG WRONG and he beared the grunt of his wrong doing and his Amma's actions in todays episode. 😉
White_Pearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepu221

I wish Amar win...

Amar? Are you kidding right? :O
I gotta agree he is quietly playing a good game lol 
IAmGonna thumbnail

He is self made, what by winning Splitsvilla 🤣, what a great achievement at the age of 25 😆

Splitsvilla where you are encouraged to pick girls like sack of bag and compete in how dirty and low you can go as a person?

sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAmGonna

Splitsvilla where you are encouraged to pick girls like sack of bag and compete in how dirty and low you can go as a person?

LOL yup thats the show😆
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OK guys I may sound bit harsh on sid but what sid did for weeks was enough for someobody to bash him like sky did. Here is my take n i m copy pasting it again.:

SID THE KID THIS IS WHAT U DESERVE. SERIOUSLY GUYS don't feel sorry for him. Remember how sky treated him like brother and save him from nominations. He stood by him even when PM pushed him.Spoke on national tv that salman was partial. BUT what did this punk do. When grilled by sallu just to be in his gud books he tried to isolate SKY by forming a group against him n tried to bully him as well. Still sky told him not to be in his way n also he will not as well. BUT constantly SID THE KID was badmouthing sky calling him budda and all with support of mehak. This week as well and in aapka farman he was pouncing on him but sky was still calm .After last night incident where majority of forum admits that SID THE KID WAS AT FAULT., sky got irritated. Basically usne soye nu sher ko jaga diya, AB SID THE KID IT WAS PAYBACK TIME... MAAZA A GAYA SKY ME ESE DOYA HAI SID KO.HAHAHAHA...WELL DONE...bechare sid rone wala ho gaya..🤣.Bachu sid yeh anzaam hota hai sher se panga lene ka ..no sympathies for sid. SKY well done👏
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarasingh86

OK guys I may sound bit harsh on sid but what sid did for weeks was enough for someobody to bash him like sky did. Here is my take n i m copy pasting it again.:

SID THE KID THIS IS WHAT U DESERVE. SERIOUSLY GUYS don't feel sorry for him. Remember how sky treated him like brother and save him from nominations. He stood by him even when PM pushed him.Spoke on national tv that salman was partial. BUT what did this punk do. When grilled by sallu just to be in his gud books he tried to isolate SKY by forming a group against him n tried to bully him as well. Still sky told him not to be in his way n also he will not as well. BUT constantly SID THE KID was badmouthing sky calling him budda and all with support of mehak. This week as well and in aapka farman he was pouncing on him but sky was still calm .After last night incident where majority of forum admits that SID THE KID WAS AT FAULT., sky got irritated. Basically usne soye nu sher ko jaga diya, AB SID THE KID IT WAS PAYBACK TIME... MAAZA A GAYA SKY ME ESE DOYA HAI SID KO.HAHAHAHA...WELL DONE...bechare sid rone wala ho gaya..🤣.Bachu sid yeh anzaam hota hai sher se panga lene ka ..no sympathies for sid. SKY well done👏

👏 well said sara! that should set the record straight for the sympathy fan's sid's raking in. 
IAmGonna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

👏 well said sara! that should set the record straight for the sympathy fan's sid's raking in. 

I wanna be an icon by being the new sacchai ki moorti and show the Aukaat to all aurat's around me by disrespecting their izzat.

When Amar says these are facts (uncensored videos), I go quiet and stand up and tell him dheere bol.

When people tell me the truth, I close my eyes, fold my hand and stop making eye contact and tell them to go away.

When people expose me, I tell them -- chiillao mat, aaram se baat karo  (so that others dont end up hearing my wrong deeds).

Badtammaazi is also known as having a pure heart.  I am so young that my heart is made of pure truth so accept the gutter words coming out of my mouth.

People -  I am youth icon, the new abla purush. Everybody is giving me tit for tat. This is injustice!!