I dont think SID is totally wrong :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
sid is a total dramebaaz ... it looked so fake how he camera talked and was telling aud how its not right to bring in his parents... well what about when he heavily abused mishras parents?? ... .sky wasnt even going so low as to abuse his parents... sids obv trying to play the victim card and some gullible ppl r falling in his trap...ugh SID JUST MAKES ME SICK 😡🤢

O puhleez !! I didnt say he has achieved alot and yes who is well mannered on that show except Andrew .Dont tell me Sky 🥱🤢
Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sarkar

At the age of 17 " Sky jaise do char ko maar giraya hai"

maa ne ghar se nikala

can shout his lungs out

Abused a girl's parents

Cracks Jokes off-time.

Picks fight any time with any one

kitnme saare ghor kaarnaame kar chuka hai 25 saal la chhota sa baccha 😆

Sid has changed a lot from that day Salman gave him a lecture! 😊
I support Sid.
Sky crossed limits with the dhamkis and comments. And Sunny,Juhi, Amar for no personal reason are being rude and cold to Sid as if they are puppets. Sky was showing off even infront of BB.Edited by Bigg.Bob - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bigg.Bob

I support Sid.
Sky crossed limits with the dhamkis and comments. And Sunny,Juhi, Amar for no personal reason are being rude and cold to Sid as if they are puppets. Sky was showing off even infront of BB.

Exactly, my point! ⭐️
Originally posted by White_Pearl

Hey all!  ⭐️

I hope everyone is doing well 😃 Between I am new to this forum 😊

But lets go back to my topic lol. After watching today's episode I really felt bad for Sid. This guy is trying his best to avoid fights but he's still cornered. I was disappointed with sid yesterday. He really didnt complete the night shift task properly. But, the way sky was provoking him again and again today...I really felt bad for Sid. Sid didnt do anything bad or said anything wrong to him (in TODAYS EPISODE) but sky repeatedly saying bad stuff about his mom. I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis. But Sky !?? 

MY opinion: Sid has changed a lot (in a good sense). I am very happy 
that he isn't finding any support but is fighting his own battle 👏

Sky...apke paaas paanch minute hai... 
Waiting 2 hear this... 😉

that is bec he was the captain... gali is there in his blood 😆

Exactly, my point!⭐️

Also add PM's unreasonable behavior.
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I hate Sid and Sky, neither deserve to win.

I think Sid is getting back what he dished out.

This is called tit for tat.

And this is a ploy to get sympathy votes for sid by BB
Originally posted by Bigg.Bob

Also add PM's unreasonable behavior.

I really liked PM!! but dont know whats wrong with her these days.. oh god SPARE ME!! lol

Maybe you are right :).. But Sky, he brought Sid's mom unnecessarily. Noone tolerate such insults against their parents. Will they ??

NO one's parents would further worsen their kids fight and remind their kids friends that they aint that young?! sid n AMMA anuradha ji both deserved the kind of taunt sky gave em.