Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

cv's and devi maiya knows best

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hi i know a lot of you are disappointed the khushi did not tell the truth to Anjali. but i think the  the cv's must have thought that this is the wrong time to revele the truth. as it may cause a hitch in the progress of the story. let me explain my view
1. Arnav just realised he was using lavanya. thus hurting her so he brakes up with her. he knows he has cares for khushi but has he accepthe this fact to himself.😕
2. from the begining Arnav did not believe in love and marriage, but has just started to change this perception. khushi has brought about this change.😃

now
1. if khushi were to revel the truth to Anjali about Shayam she will be heartbroken, and her marriage will fall apart. this in turn will reinforce Arnav's old view on love and marriage and he will become the old ASR.😡😡😡
2. say even if he does not revert back to old ASR. with Anjali marriage on the rocks and a heartbroken sister do you think Arnav will have time for pursuring his feeling for khushi. when all his attention will be in consoling his sister.😭😭😭
3.  then with arnav preocupied with his sisters heart break khushi will have to simply go back to lucknow😔

but now with Arnav free and khushi free of their respective engagements they will have time to explore their feeling for eachother and we get some lovely RABBA VE ☺️☺️maoments this month.
and hope fully in the new year Arnav will say I LOVE YOU KHUSHI🤗☺️
 and then they can reveal the snakes truth and Arnav and khushi can hande him and the heart broken anjali together.

what say😉😊