hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ekta, pls end this Apeksha track. It's been dragging for so long that it's become like Chinese torture except for the HM scenes. Just full of repetitive dialogues 'Main itni asani se tumhara peecha nahin chodoongi', 'Hamare rishte ka kya' etc etc 🤢

I wish they'd just introduce Ram's mom. I'd love to see Priya bonding with her. Not that I want the HM to end, just the Apeksha one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YESS plzz end it now!!! i m sick & tired of it!! 🤢
i beg u plzz end it!! i cannot tolarte it anymoree
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For the love of all holy cows in India... it was such a waste of time. why do they show "timepass" for 17 minutes of the show and then put the main characters for rest of the 2 minutes? They showed the Precap scene in the last 2 minutes of the show and left us hanging again.

i bet tomorrow will be same. they will show the precap we saw in the last couple minutes of the show and then leave us hanging for Mr. Kapoor's answer for 3 days...😡

Ekta.. Get his over with man... pple are getting tired of you stretching a single scene into an entire episode.

chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u all, Ekta Maate atleast let us know and Priya know that Ape is only sister of Ram and nothing and start Mother-son unite epi
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even i've had enough of this apeksha crap.. yest , the dialogues were tooo much... Definitely doesn't sound like bro-sis..

I don't mind if she's Ram's ex flame, or cousin or real sister or some crap.. i just want them to reveal the identity, mostly today itself... Enough of the torture..
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Even i've had enough of this apeksha crap.. yest , the dialogues were tooo much... Definitely doesn't sound like bro-sis..

I don't mind if she's Ram's ex flame, or cousin or real sister or some crap.. i just want them to reveal the identity, mostly today itself... Enough of the torture..

@ Red - Most definitely not a sibling convo, more like an ex-lover. But then this is Ekta who brought in totally twisted relations: Devar marrying bhabi, later another devar marrying the same bhabi 🤢 If after all this love talk, EK reveals them to be bro-sis, then it'll be too disgusting for words 😡

And yes, let the revelation be today. Good girl Priya for taking the bull by the horns! 👏
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree guys.. it's time to end this Apeksha crap.. i got headache after watched Sterday's episode.. pls Kekta reveal apeksha identity and end this track soon..
Anusha.V thumbnail
ya ekta should end this apeksha track asap