India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Chinese torture

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Ekta, pls end this Apeksha track. It's been dragging for so long that it's become like Chinese torture except for the HM scenes. Just full of repetitive dialogues 'Main itni asani se tumhara peecha nahin chodoongi', 'Hamare rishte ka kya' etc etc Dead

I wish they'd just introduce Ram's mom. I'd love to see Priya bonding with her. Not that I want the HM to end, just the Apeksha one.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapedirazloverayasushraijeej4sMithra28_Mannat_anizorswethasyam08Ritu-fosla-MariaMars-

_Mannat_ IF-Dazzler
_Mannat_
_Mannat_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
YESS plzz end it now!!! i m sick & tired of it!! Dead
i beg u plzz end it!! i cannot tolarte it anymoree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaphamzanuhafosla

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
For the love of all holy cows in India... it was such a waste of time. why do they show "timepass" for 17 minutes of the show and then put the main characters for rest of the 2 minutes? They showed the Precap scene in the last 2 minutes of the show and left us hanging again.

i bet tomorrow will be same. they will show the precap we saw in the last couple minutes of the show and then leave us hanging for Mr. Kapoor's answer for 3 days...Angry

Ekta.. Get his over with man... pple are getting tired of you stretching a single scene into an entire episode.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayaapricityMithra28hamzanuhaanizorfosla

chak Senior Member
chak
chak

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I agree with u all, Ekta Maate atleast let us know and Priya know that Ape is only sister of Ram and nothing and start Mother-son unite epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhafosla

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Even i've had enough of this apeksha crap.. yest , the dialogues were tooo much... Definitely doesn't sound like bro-sis..

I don't mind if she's Ram's ex flame, or cousin or real sister or some crap.. i just want them to reveal the identity, mostly today itself... Enough of the torture..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithra28hamzanuhaanizorfosla

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Even i've had enough of this apeksha crap.. yest , the dialogues were tooo much... Definitely doesn't sound like bro-sis..

I don't mind if she's Ram's ex flame, or cousin or real sister or some crap.. i just want them to reveal the identity, mostly today itself... Enough of the torture..

@ Red - Most definitely not a sibling convo, more like an ex-lover. But then this is Ekta who brought in totally twisted relations: Devar marrying bhabi, later another devar marrying the same bhabi Dead If after all this love talk, EK reveals them to be bro-sis, then it'll be too disgusting for words Angry

And yes, let the revelation be today. Good girl Priya for taking the bull by the horns! Clap

-MariaMars-fosla

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
agree guys.. it's time to end this Apeksha crap.. i got headache after watched Sterday's episode.. pls Kekta reveal apeksha identity and end this track soon..

hamzanuhafosla

Anusha.V Goldie
Anusha.V
Anusha.V

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
ya ekta should end this apeksha track asap

hamzanuhafosla

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index