Article:12 pedictions for 2012...

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

12 pedictions for 2012...

A new year is about to begin, and it is time for predictions. They say it is not an easy game, and we say we don't like what's easy.

Well, for starters we predict that the world is not coming to an end in 2012, and now continuing with the article. Here are our 12(random) predictions fro the year 2012.

1.       HUM TV will be the number one entertainment channel.

ARY is currently the number one channel with maximum GRPs, but HUM TV has the biggest hit of them all in Humsafar. We predict that the channel will continue to grow with dramas like Mata-e-Jaan, and a reality show in the offing.

2.       Indian content will continue airing on our channels.

Our producers are living with prejudice, which says that we do not have it in us to produce a successful and worth-watching reality show, which means we will continue seeing Indian faces on our television in reality shows, or movies.

Indian soaps are surely to decline in numbers.

Fawad Khan will dethrone all other Khans, Saeeds and Qureshis for the number one spot.

The actor is going great guns. He did not make it to the top 5 list of highest paid stars, but we are sure when 2012 ends, he will be shining there very prominently. His good looks, flawless acting, and X-Factor have made him a fan favorite, and his popularity is only bound to grow.

4.       Saba Qamar will climb the ladder..

Saba Qamar was never in the run for the number-one spot, but today she stands very close to it. With back-t-back hits like Maat, Jo Chaay, and Paani Jesa Pyaar the actress is already giving competition sleepless nights. We predict when 2012 ends her name will be synonymous to success.

5.       TVOne will continue to grow.

This is one channel that has been giving great shows for a while now. Their morning-show went on to be the number one show, and with hard work and dedication they are surely to break into the top 3 bracket sooner or later.

6.       A-Plus will not be able to learn the craft.

It is beyond me what kind of people is running the channel. The channel has failed to produce anything remarkable in its entire run. A-Plus will continue ripping off International Reality Shows, coming with spin-offs. There seems no hope for this turkey.

7.       Infidelity will continue being a hot topic.

Qaid-e-Tanhai,  Ek Nazar Meri Taraf, and Maat have this in common. ENMT has pushed the envelope, and we predict that dramas on this storyline will continue to rue the roost.

8.       Neelum Muneer will break into the A-League.

The actress already has a big project, as a lead, on air, and if rumor are to be believed she is set to star in another serial soon.If the actress is successful in controlling her otherwise big mouth, 2012 belongs to her.

9.       At least one new entertainment channel will be launched.

Express News has already announced Express Entertainment proving our prediction right.

10.   Sequels will be the flavor of the year.

Mera Saaein 2, Khuda Aur Muhabbat 2, and Ijazat 2 are already talked about, and rumors of Humsafar 2 doing the rounds, we say that sequels will continue to be made.
GEO is already keen on having a sequel to the youth-oriented show Dreamers. Well, if the sequel has the potential of standing on its own, they we say – Go For It.

11.   Camps situation will worsen.

They have yet to accept the existence of camps, but this holds true. The rivalry between A&B Productions, and Six Sigma Productions is very clear, with some dirty happenings (better left in the coffin).

12.   Turkey will still be known as UK and US.

Most of our dramas today are shot in Turkey. WHY? Because it is economical. It is funny when the characters are saying " America main sardi hay " , with a Turkish flag in the background, and cars having European number plates. Funny,ehh?

Well, this is for today. There surely are more predictions like, our actors will continue vying for Indian projects, Meera will claim being number 1(some things are constant), etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh mere khuda,

Fawaad bhai har jaga chaaye ve hai
Fawad,hum ne tumhe kya se kya bunadia,ab tou interview dene ajao yaar!!
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fawad Khan beyond a doubt will be the biggest hit of 2012!πŸ₯³He is a trueee Rokstarr!😍Wayy to go FAKKK... 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fawad will top them all...that's all I care about πŸ˜†πŸ₯³
starstruckk thumbnail
Fawad's definitely climbing up the ladder really fast. I'm so glad we're seeing different kinds of actors onscreen these days with Fawad Khan & Adeel Hussain to name a few...I wish he gets a lot of good work in 2012..I absolutely adore the guy for his acting, charm, & personality. 

Speaking of Saba Qamar..I love her. She's really good actress..I actually think her and Fawad Khan should come in a drama together, they'd nake a nice pair imo. 
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed. fawad will be on top slot soon INShallah .HE undoubtedly deserve it
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
HAHAHAHA!!

FAK flavour of the season ☺️
anufawadfan thumbnail
fawad khan amazing..the true rockstar πŸ˜ŠEdited by anufawadfan - 12 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL Neelam Muneer is finally going up i was actually shocked her only having villain sisters roles when she is a very good actress now i'm glad and LOL keeping her big mouth shut made me ROFL
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree with the Fawad Khan and hum tv prediction.
They both will rock πŸ˜ƒ