I was offered Bigg Boss 5 : Sadia Imam

Posted: 12 years ago

I was offered Bigg Boss 5 : Sadia Imam

The beautiful, and very talented Sadia Imam, who is currently seen in ARY's Kucch Khwab Thay Mere is in the news again. The actress who has ruled Pakistani Drama Industry for many years, claims that she was offered Bigg Boss 5. 
It must be noted that, before the show started, there were rumors of a Pakistani name enterting the show, and most bets were on Meera. But, now the cat si out of the bag. We had earlier informed you of Meera commenting that she did not like the "cast" of Bigg Boss this season, and she is glad on not being a part of it, and now our Sadia Imam says that she was offered the season, to which she had initially agreed upon, but the deal later fell off.

Sadia Imam in a morning show confessed, shining light on her reasons for not accepting the offer. The actress claims the show to be rigged, and maintains that she had to deny the offer because of date issues, and because she cannot cope up with all the pressure. The actress also accuses that the show is scripted, and she was asked to do certain things, that were off her limit, on the show, including having an affair with a man inside.

Well, we don't know how much truth there is to the story. The rumors are also there that the actress is going to enter the show on new years eve, but they were totally denied by the makers who refrained from commenting any further. How real the story is, your guess is as good as mine.

Another veena,meera in the making?

Attention seeker much?

Even if she was offered bb,she rejected it for her own sake-Good for her..
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
OMG what happend to her ...she looks ...🤡  really stop wearing so much make up ...
Makeup company ðŸ˜³ offerED ka kya matlab...khairaat mein thukra di offer...ki thi to why show off... 8-)
Wow, forget the article..she looks horrendous in this pic. What happened to this woman? She used to look nice once upon a time..but now, just not in this picture, in general as well..she looks horrifying. 
LOL thank God she didn't accept the offer.Thankyou Sadia you made my day
Originally posted by Haya.

LOL thank God she didn't accept the offer.Thankyou Sadia you made my day

stop dancing..  ye lo  ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by annu127

stop dancing..  ye lo  ðŸ˜†

Hell NO😡
You're not serious, are you??
I happen to catch her in a live show with Fahad and Kiran where she clearly stated that she didn't want to do the show since she didn't fit deem with the requirements of the show.She was asked to wear shorts,choose a suitable man from BB house and have an affair with him etc but she refused since she didn't want to do so😕
Edited by Haya. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Haya.

Hell NO😡
You're not serious, are you??
I happen to catch her in a live show with Fahad and Kiran where she clearly stated that she didn't want to do the show since she didn't fit deem with the requirements of the show.She was asked to wear shorts,choose a suitable man from BB house and have an affair with him etc but she refused since she didn't want to do so😕

if she is really coming to BB then just as a 2 weeks guest so she wont need to do all this..

btw I m surprised if Sadia said so.. coz this yr Shardha Sharma, Rageshwari etc didn't wear any short clothes.. and no girl is having or had an affair with any guy in the show too..

or these requirements/conditions were only for Sadia Imam??🤔

Originally posted by annu127

if she is really coming to BB then just as a 2 weeks guest so she wont need to do all this..

btw I m surprised if Sadia said so.. coz this yr Shardha Sharma, Rageshwari etc didn't wear any short clothes.. and no girl is having or had an affair with any guy in the show too..

or these requirements/conditions were only for Sadia Imam??🤔

She did say that,in Jago Pakistan Jago.And I think she's right,since Veena also stated she wasn't seeing Ashmit it was all scripted.😕