SBS WU - 14.12.11 - Yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ok now since im back from exams i have time to post my views on the episode..so here i go

what toasty did is not right but not wrong also..its nice that she understood and knows that ved would never speak about his marriage especially after pashu and dadaji constantly nagging that ved is bramhachari and he will leave that and so decided to convert love into arrange marriage to make matters easy, but it would have been better had she not done the whole thing like always on her own..

coming to nitika's parents, the reaction that they gave was understandable to a certain extent not wholly though..her dad and mom blaming ved for her marriage to break was utter🤬..had it not been for him they would have probably been on the roads with everything sold and even worst nitika's marriage could be in doldrums thanks to rajan and his mom but instead they are living happily all thanks to ved..

tej again is not supporting toasty like always and the day when ved does confess or agree he will start thanking her saying that they could never do what she did and blah blah..again toasty will turn mahaan with poor malti having no words of praise..
Originally posted by preetha_6

ok now since im back from exams i have time to post my views on the episode..so here i go

what toasty did is not right but not wrong also..its nice that she understood and knows that ved would never speak about his marriage especially after pashu and dadaji constantly nagging that ved is bramhachari and he will leave that and so decided to convert love into arrange marriage to make matters easy, but it would have been better had she not done the whole thing like always on her own..

coming to nitika's parents, the reaction that they gave was understandable to a certain extent not wholly though..her dad and mom blaming ved for her marriage to break was utter🤬..had it not been for him they would have probably been on the roads with everything sold and even worst nitika's marriage could be in doldrums thanks to rajan and his mom but instead they are living happily all thanks to ved..

tej again is not supporting toasty like always and the day when ved does confess or agree he will start thanking her saying that they could never do what she did and blah blah..again toasty will turn mahaan with poor malti having no words of praise..
totally agree with you.. she has right intentions but her way of doing it is wrong... she had all the facts with her, adn just the way she told malti, she could have told pashu and tej and others... and also, nitika could have cleared this with her parents that this  is all just a strategy... how hard is that??? 
Thanks for the update, Preetha Di! 

I totally agree with you...Toasty had the right intentions but the wrong action.  To spring all of this on not just Ved but the whole family was wrong...it would have been different if the whole family knew...they all could have worked together to make him understand and get to know what he truthfully wants.  And honestly I sort of wanted to slap Toasty when she was trying to explain the proposal...she was talking as if it was no big deal in almost a matter of fact tone...she frankly stated that Ved loved Nitika...obviously he would get defensive that way.  She could have led in indirectly and slowly explain the matter to him in a more gentle way rather than being so straight forward.  I mean, did she really expect Ved to be like "Oh ok, yeah, I love Nitika and I will go ahead with this shaadi"  She needs to work on the execution of her plans and realize that Ved isn't Tej...the straight forwardness worked on Tej but Ved is a completely different person even if he is Tej's brother.

And Nitika's parents... I can see in a way where they are coming from but to start bad mouthing Ved and blaming Toasty like that was unreasonable...I agree that Nitika should have explained to her parents that is was a plan to try and get Ved to express his feelings...they obviously expected this to be a pakka relation and went there will high hopes.

I really hope that Tej doesn't get over the top furious again...I feel like at this point, he should just be slightly annoyed, knowing that this is Toasty's nature and he should try to understand the intentions behind her actions...I really hope its not a repeat of his reaction to the Malti andolan even if he says not to interfere in Ved's life...basically I hope he's soft about it.  Obviously he's not going to really support her right now because his main concern is always the peace of the house so if a dhamaka happens like this, he'll obviously be upset, but I just hope he's not raging.
Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update!😊

I've never been against Toasty's intentions. She has a good heart but the problem is always the way she hides serious matters from her family members, the way she rushes up things, the way she loves to force her decisions upon anyone👎🏼

Nitika's parent's anger was justified. Toasty had no rights to call them & make them feel humiliated. I was glad that this time they stood up for their daughter though last time they backed off. Yes, they might have said wrong things about Ved, then how can one expect them to praise Ved after hearing what he said to Nitika. They were angry & were just trying to defend their daughter... that's it. It has nothing to do with what happened in the past. If they're words about Ved was ugly then what about Ved's words towards Nitika &  her parents. Even Ved was angry. I could understand his frustration but saying that Nitika has a past - Rajan was just pathetic! He could have just rejected the proposal on the basis of his brahmachari thing there was no need to remind her of her past. That was plain ugly but then even Ved was angry. Everybody was angry so whatever anybody said... said it in anger. We can't expect one to rationalize & think before saying anything when one is in anger... that's human nature & that's exactly what this serial shows.

It was Nitika who brought Ved out of his past, it was due to her that he was able to forget his past & forgive Malti & Ved tries to remind Nitika of her past... what was that? Any parents in their place would do the same. Her parents were hurt so whatever came out from their mouth was justified. They thought Toasty had confirmed everything & called them... how would they know that it's just one of Toasty's wild solutions😡 Nitika's father said that Ved used to say how Rajan was bad to treat a woman like that then what did he do today... so obviously it was the anger of the parents talking. Anger really speaks ugly words just like even Ved's anger did & thanks to Toasty for all this😡

Toasty should have first confided with Dadaji & the other members before taking such a big step. Marriage is not a joke at all! First she didn't want to tell anybody anything bcoz she wanted to confirm it, but what did she do after confirming it. She just went ahead & called Nitika & her parents to talk about the wedding. She should have first told the members & all could have done something to bring Ved out of his Brahmachari mode & make him understand. That would have been better rather than calling Nitika & her parents to get their hearts broken.

Toasty telling Nitika's father that she had no idea that something like this would happen was just irritating...😡 Didn't she notice that anger & pain on Ved's face after he shaved off that mustache. I wonder what was she expecting then... that Ved would jump out of joy & say yippie! I'm getting married to Nitika.
She needs to understand that decisions are not to be made in a hurry or with just an intuition without consulting anybody especially when the matter is big & serious. She also needs to think about the consequences that can occur when she implements a solution. She needs to consider one thing... whenever she makes a decision or comes up with a surprise, she should take care of the fact that her decisions don't hurt other people's feelings... It's really painful to see others suffer due to her decision :(

Pashu did what any brother would do to defend his brother. His actions maybe wrong but intentions were good same with Toasty her actions were wrong but intentions was good & Pashu thought he was right & Toasty thought she was right😆

The precap was good. Malti has burnt Ved's gifted shirt while ironing it, good for him. He deserves it LOL! Yeah yeah he was upset with himself at the end... but he can't get away with it easily... 😆
I think it's Toasty's plan to make Ved realize his love... let's see. Hoping that this time Toasty thinks twice before coming up with solutions & takes care it doesn't have a negative impact on others... After all, it's really not funny to see others getting humiliated or going to jail bcoz of her surprisingly shocking solutions

Felt extremely bad for Nitika😭

Originally posted by vik rocks

Thanks for the update!😊

I've never been against Toasty's intentions. She has a good heart but the problem is always the way she hides serious matters from her family members, the way she rushes up things, the way she loves to force her decisions upon anyone👎🏼

Nitika's parent's anger was justified. Toasty had no rights to call them & make them feel humiliated. I was glad that this time they stood up for their daughter though last time they backed off. Yes, they might have said wrong things about Ved, then how can one expect them to praise Ved after hearing what he said to Nitika. They were angry & were just trying to defend their daughter... that's it. It has nothing to do with what happened in the past. If they're words about Ved was ugly then what about Ved's words towards Nitika &  her parents. Even Ved was angry. I could understand his frustration but saying that Nitika has a past - Rajan was just pathetic! He could have just rejected the proposal on the basis of his brahmachari thing there was no need to remind her of her past. That was plain ugly but then even Ved was angry. Everybody was angry so whatever anybody said... said it in anger. We can't expect one to rationalize & think before saying anything when one is in anger... that's human nature & that's exactly what this serial shows.

It was Nitika who brought Ved out of his past, it was due to her that he was able to forget his past & forgive Malti & Ved tries to remind Nitika of her past... what was that? Any parents in their place would do the same. Her parents were hurt so whatever came out from their mouth was justified. They thought Toasty had confirmed everything & called them... how would they know that it's just one of Toasty's wild solutions😡 Nitika's father said that Ved used to say how Rajan was bad to treat a woman like that then what did he do today... so obviously it was the anger of the parents talking. Anger really speaks ugly words just like even Ved's anger did & thanks to Toasty for all this😡

Toasty should have first confided with Dadaji & the other members before taking such a big step. Marriage is not a joke at all! First she didn't want to tell anybody anything bcoz she wanted to confirm it, but what did she do after confirming it. She just went ahead & called Nitika & her parents to talk about the wedding. She should have first told the members & all could have done something to bring Ved out of his Brahmachari mode & make him understand. That would have been better rather than calling Nitika & her parents to get their hearts broken.

Toasty telling Nitika's father that she had no idea that something like this would happen was just irritating...😡 Didn't she notice that anger & pain on Ved's face after he shaved off that mustache. I wonder what was she expecting then... that Ved would jump out of joy & say yippie! I'm getting married to Nitika.
She needs to understand that decisions are not to be made in a hurry or with just an intuition without consulting anybody especially when the matter is big & serious. She also needs to think about the consequences that can occur when she implements a solution. She needs to consider one thing... whenever she makes a decision or comes up with a surprise, she should take care of the fact that her decisions don't hurt other people's feelings... It's really painful to see others suffer due to her decision :(

Pashu did what any brother would do to defend his brother. His actions maybe wrong but intentions were good same with Toasty her actions were wrong but intentions was good & Pashu thought he was right & Toasty thought she was right😆

The precap was good. Malti has burnt Ved's gifted shirt while ironing it, good for him. He deserves it LOL! Yeah yeah he was upset with himself at the end... but he can't get away with it easily... 😆
I think it's Toasty's plan to make Ved realize his love... let's see. Hoping that this time Toasty thinks twice before coming up with solutions & takes care it doesn't have a negative impact on others... After all, it's really not funny to see others getting humiliated or going to jail bcoz of her surprisingly shocking solutions

@ bold excatly my views. toasty has gotten away with alot of times with the good at heart, but i know she loves them and has great intentions but what she didi was wrong. her intention was to get it arranged but her behaviour was like hail all , this is what is happening accept it now and be happy!! she was wrong with
nikita: should have known the heartache might be possibe, nikitas totally is under her thumb i guess after marriage there might be a nikita toasty malti track
nikis parents: they got insulted, it is a big insult to girls parents to be humiliated like this and they weer right, for them if toasty is calling they will assume all is fixed they ddint know they were beng played along by their daughters bf since childhood, rajans family humiliated them and their daughter and now again , it was toom uch for them
ved: she made him hate himself, i felt he was about to have a nervous breakdown, she was insensitve when bringning in malti and even now she doesnt seem to understand his depth of pain and confusion.

her i am the porblem solver and i will deal with all you all just eat sleep smile approach will not work always. she always solves but while giving someone a heartache which could be avoided if she shares her plans. tej was right in shusing her, she kept on retatilating, ved was in a very bad condiditon , khud whentej threw her out when sudha wanted to rant and all she was actually rude and said i need space time will tell you , then why different with ved? tej also conducted a love marriage she should have talked to him first, set a setting for ved nikitas understanding then the parents part. it was pure arrognace, aha i know whats best for you accept it.
Originally posted by leo4ever

nikita: should have known the heartache might be possibe, nikitas totally is under her thumb
Nitika wasn't ready for all this. It was Toasty who assured her that everything would go alright. She trusted Toasty & that's what she gets in return😭 But still she knew Toasty's intentions were not wrong so despite what happened she stood up for Toasty... that's a true friend👏 Hats off to Nitika!!!👏

nikis parents: they got insulted, it is a big insult to girls parents to be humiliated like this and they weer right, for them if toasty is calling they will assume all is fixed they ddint know they were beng played along by their daughters bf since childhood, rajans family humiliated them and their daughter and now again , it was too much for them
Of course! they're not born to get insulted by the groom's family again & again just bcoz they belong to the bride side... they didn't deserve that. So their anger was justified. Which parents would praise a guy who talks to their daughter like that in front of so many people😡

ved: she made him hate himself, i felt he was about to have a nervous breakdown, she was insensitve when bringning in malti and even now she doesnt seem to understand his depth of pain and confusion.
Exactly, Ved could have suffered from a nervous breakdown or go crazy or could have even ended his life the way he was extremely disturbed mentally due to Malti's case. It was Nitika who helped him in overcoming his bad memories & help him forgive Malti... but Ved's statement of Nitika having a past named Rajan was just🤢

If Nitika's parents were being ungrateful towards Ved who helped their daughter once upon a time then what about Ved, wasn't he being ungrateful towards Nitika who helped him come out of his past. Just bcoz Ved helped Nitika from landing up on the streets doesn't give him the copyright to insult Nitika or her parents like that👎🏼

Of course Ved is going through a mental trauma so that's why he reacted like so were Nitika's parents. They've been humiliated enough by Rajan & his mom... this Ved's act was like uncovering their wounds & spreading some salt & pepper on it... ouch! that really hurts Neither Nitika nor her parents deserved this kind of treatment... thanks to Toasty for all this mess👎🏼

her i am the porblem solver and i will deal with all you all just eat sleep smile approach will not work always. she always solves but while giving someone a heartache which could be avoided if she shares her plans. tej was right in shusing her, she kept on retatilating, ved was in a very bad condiditon , khud whentej threw her out when sudha wanted to rant and all she was actually rude and said i need space time will tell you , then why different with ved? tej also conducted a love marriage she should have talked to him first, set a setting for ved nikitas understanding then the parents part. it was pure arrognace, aha i know whats best for you accept it.
True!!! Toasty should have consulted the family first so they could have taken care of Ved's feelings & help him out but nope she had to jump & invite Nitika's parents to get humiliated once again... that was really uncalled for👎🏼
Originally posted by Tejy77

Thanks for the update, Preetha Di! 

I totally agree with you...Toasty had the right intentions but the wrong action.  To spring all of this on not just Ved but the whole family was wrong...it would have been different if the whole family knew...they all could have worked together to make him understand and get to know what he truthfully wants.seriously speaking i dont think family would have helped toasty in making ved understand as if you remember the previous episode when toasty was trying to say that it could be possible that ved could fall in love pashu and dadaji gave a strong no to it..had she told them about nitika may be dadaji might have agreed but the rest wouldnt have and then pashu might have directly spoken to ved and ved would have still refused.. And honestly I sort of wanted to slap Toasty me too when she was trying to explain the proposal...she was talking as if it was no big deal in almost a matter of fact tone...she frankly stated that Ved loved Nitika...obviously he would get defensive that way.  She could have led in indirectly and slowly explain the matter to him in a more gentle way rather than being so straight forward.  I mean, did she really expect Ved to be like "Oh ok, yeah, I love Nitika and I will go ahead with this shaadi" 🤣 She needs to work on the execution of her plans and realize that Ved isn't Tej...the straight forwardness worked on Tej but Ved is a completely different person even if he is Tej's brother.

And Nitika's parents... I can see in a way where they are coming from but to start bad mouthing Ved and blaming Toasty like that was unreasonable...I agree that Nitika should have explained to her parents that is was a plan to try and get Ved to express his feelings...they obviously expected this to be a pakka relation and went there will high hopes.  exactly had ved not been there nitika might have married that snake rajan.. i didnt like how her father said that ved was responsible for the marriage to break..it sounded as if he thinks rajan to be a better person that ved 

I really hope that Tej doesn't get over the top furious again...I feel like at this point, he should just be slightly annoyed, knowing that this is Toasty's nature and he should try to understand the intentions behind her actions... dear ur hoping for the impossible as going by tej's past records, he has never supported her or tried to understand why she's doing such things..all he does is fight and ask her to stay away, not repeat and then later when it works out good says im sorry i didnt support you..I really hope its not a repeat of his reaction to the Malti andolan even if he says not to interfere in Ved's life...basically I hope he's soft about it.  Obviously he's not going to really support her right now because his main concern is always the peace of the house so if a dhamaka happens like this, he'll obviously be upset, but I just hope he's not raging.
Nitika's parents were not drawing any comparison between Rajan or Ved or neither did they try to mean that Rajan's better than him. They had appreciated Ved for what he did for their daughter but  that doesn't give him the rights to talk to them or Nitika like that. Nitika's father was angry at Ved's statement of Nitika having a past. Nitika's father made it clear that Ved was the one who said Rajan doesn't treat her with respect so what did Ved do, even he was insulting Nitika with that statement... that's what her father was trying to say...that on one hand he used to tell how Rajan doesn't know how to respect woman & today what happened to his principles? Which father would praise or thank a guy who mentions something like that for his daughter. If the words of Nitika's parents were uncalled for then even Ved's choice of words were really harsh. He was rude with them. Rest... I've already mentioned in my previous posts... so don't want to repeat again Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vik rocks

Thanks for the update!😊

Nitika's parent's anger was justified. Toasty had no rights to call them & make them feel humiliated. I was glad that this time they stood up for their daughter though last time they backed off. Yes, they might have said wrong things about Ved, then how can one expect them to praise Ved after hearing what he said to Nitika. They were angry & were just trying to defend their daughter... that's it. It has nothing to do with what happened in the past. If they're words about Ved was ugly then what about Ved's words towards Nitika &  her parents. Even Ved was angry. I could understand his frustration but saying that Nitika has a past - Rajan was just pathetic! He could have just rejected the proposal on the basis of his brahmachari thing there was no need to remind her of her past. That was plain ugly but then even Ved was angry. Everybody was angry so whatever anybody said... said it in anger. We can't expect one to rationalize & think before saying anything when one is in anger... that's human nature & that's exactly what this serial shows. you are right ved shouldnt have brought rajan matter in between..that wasnt fair on his behalf.. never thought that ved would say such a thing😲..atleast that's the least expected of him

Toasty should have first confided with Dadaji & the other members before taking such a big step. Marriage is not a joke at all! First she didn't want to tell anybody anything bcoz she wanted to confirm it, but what did she do after confirming it. She just went ahead & called Nitika & her parents to talk about the wedding. She should have first told the members & all could have done something to bring Ved out of his Brahmachari mode & make him understand. That would have been better rather than calling Nitika & her parents to get their hearts broken.do you think anything would have happened had she spoken to family about this matter? at the BF table when she did try to speak pashu was so adamant that ved would never think of love or marriage and all..do you think he would have even bothered to listen to her fully..before she could complete, tej would have been the first person to shut her up followed by pashu asking tej to control his wife..malti also wouldnt have been able to say anything as its the men's behaviour not to listen to the ladies..

the only person i believe who might have shown some sense would be dadaji..he might have been the only person who might have given the matter a thought..toasty should have spoken to him separately about this matter and gotten his opinion and then gone ahead with some plan..but anyways toasty is toasty and she is also like sudha, doesnt think twice before doing anything..like how sudha thinks what she thinks and does it correct even if its the worst thing to do, so is toasty..after all she had sudha's genes in her 

Toasty telling Nitika's father that she had no idea that something like this would happen was just irritating...😡 Didn't she notice that anger & pain on Ved's face after he shaved off that mustache. I wonder what was she expecting then... that Ved would jump out of joy & say yippie! I'm getting married to Nitika. 🤣🤣🤣