Hum Rahe Ya Na Rahe Kal.. (Page 4)

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swarima

Originally posted by --AROMAL--

jiji ur making me cry very nice post..too good especially the song it to sad and suit the pics LOVED IT..i wish they could start pkyek-2 i would love to see it again Embarrassed!!
same here dear i also want to see pkyek again the way abhay touched piya i could just faint yaar looking at it..i wish ekta ma starts it again..but looks like all good think come to any end..!! Embarrassed 

yeah ur right leave it y r v hurt our self by talking abt it Cry!!
 ur still a senior member ??Shocked..hahahaLOL baby

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swarima

swarima Senior Member
swarima
swarima

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged

jiji ur making me cry very nice post..too good especially the song it to sad and suit the pics LOVED IT..i wish they could start pkyek-2 i would love to see it again Embarrassed!!
same here dear i also want to see pkyek again the way abhay touched piya i could just faint yaar looking at it..i wish ekta ma starts it again..but looks like all good think come to any end..!! Embarrassed 

hahaha..so funny!! i heard nowday ur seeing IPKKND..??Shocked but jiji u only love pkyek na..

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

hahaha..so funny!! i heard nowday ur seeing IPKKND..??Shocked but jiji u only love pkyek na..
yeah who told u ?? sneha..i know she would have told u..!! yeah i have started becoz i get bored now days becoz no pkyek that y i started see it..becoz that i saw kushi on pkyek last epi i liked her so i thought of see..and i like it also..i feel it like pkyek a bit becoz abhay was a angry young man..like arnav and NK is the best !! and there r some scene which r just like abhiya's so that y i see it !! 

swarima

swarima Senior Member
swarima
swarima

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

yeah who told u ?? sneha..i know she would have told u..!! yeah i have started becoz i get bored now days becoz no pkyek that y i started see it..becoz that i saw kushi on pkyek last epi i liked her so i thought of see..and i like it also..i feel it like pkyek a bit becoz abhay was a angry young man..like arnav and NK is the best !! and there r some scene which r just like abhiya's so that y i see it !! 

ohhh..and i 4gt that jiji love anger man's..abhay and now arnav..good no problem at least ur not feeling lonely now right..i hope ur love for abhay doesnt goes to arnav..LOL

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

ohhh..and i 4gt that jiji love anger man's..abhay and now arnav..good no problem at least ur not feeling lonely now right..i hope ur love for abhay doesnt goes to arnav..LOL
shut up ok my love for abhay will never reduce..even if arnav comes!!Embarrassed

swarima

swarima Senior Member
swarima
swarima

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

shut up ok my love for abhay will never reduce..even if arnav comes!!Embarrassed

Awww..jiji i know..ur love can never reduce for abhay!!Embarrassed

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Awww..jiji i know..ur love can never reduce for abhay!!Embarrassed
BlushingBlushing

Go to top