India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hum Rahe Ya Na Rahe Kal.. (Page 2)

angelluck Senior Member
angelluck
angelluck

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
ooohhh am so bad in saying good bye's why is it always so bad saying good bye?we really gonna miss pkyek and all the cast love you all and will reallly miss the good all days

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Aww will miss the show Cry
Dikshi92 Senior Member
Dikshi92
Dikshi92

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Very heart touching topic dear...
The song is even more touchy. It suits our emotions well.. this song is one of those evergreen songs that defines - how the best moments of our life spent with our dear ones is never forgeted. The memory of those evergreen moments remains wid us forever.

Ur beautiful post, the pics along wid the song made me very nostalgic and made me cry once again.. The memories of pkyek will be always in our heart forever...
We'll miss u PKYEK. Cry
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by --AROMAL--

Originally posted by carisma2

am gonna miss them...
but tell me u gals are gonna be here and on my chat too yeah...

don't dissapear!!!!!

i'm feeling really sad!
yeah dear we will be there..we wont disappear 4ever..gonna be here with u guys..till my life time..!! will never live this forum and go i promise u cari..i am crying i dont know y?? i shuld be happy abhiya is finally getting married but i am not..Cry
I know i am sento too and then leaving posts from my sweet firends are upsetting me so much more i cant even open the posts Cry
same here..i am very sad..about this behavior i though we r a family but everything is oppste of what i thought !! what to say..if they what to leave there bro & sis and go away 4m here..let them go but or love 4 them will never go !!Embarrassed
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luck

tfs
v vil miss uuu alll
i will pkyek too..but promise dear that u will never live this forum??
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anukrati

awesome post dear i really sad why they not continue it
dear dont feel sad..one day it had to end then why not today..it high time that all of us pay more attention on our studies then serial..i have cried the hole day..but i am happy now..becoz now i will be able to pay attention on my studies..it doesn't means that i love pkyek less..but once someone told me everything happens for good..just start being happy with it !! the hole gang of pkyek is happy becoz now they will get a proper sleep just for giving us a epi they have to spoil there sleep..and now for some days everything will be all right for them..ur understanding na...i am sad but plus happy for them..they did hard work and now it the time will can enjoy there hard work..!!
shrishu&shristi Senior Member
shrishu&shristi
shrishu&shristi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i will miss all the shows of Star One spl PKYEK.it was simply a unique channel with new fresh energetic story and new concept.this channel was specially for the youth away from the saas bahu drama.i simply don't like this new like ok channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ezza_tariq

ooohhh am so bad in saying good bye's why is it always so bad saying good bye?we really gonna miss pkyek and all the cast love you all and will reallly miss the good all days
same here..!! we will miss u pkyek for sure..Cry

Go to top