Hum Rahe Ya Na Rahe Kal.. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lost_in_love

M already missing abhiya.. : (
dnt evn knw hw will i survive wthout watchng them.. Sad

tkr..dear..
dont think about pkyek for some days..dont even hear songs related to it..becoz that will make all of us sad..at least for a week then u will be ok..your life should nt stop becoz of a serial k..!!😳
jiji ur making me cry very nice post..too good especially the song it to sad and suit the pics LOVED IT..i wish they could start pkyek-2 i would love to see it again 😳!!
Originally posted by swarima

jiji ur making me cry very nice post..too good especially the song it to sad and suit the pics LOVED IT..i wish they could start pkyek-2 i would love to see it again 😳!!
same here dear i also want to see pkyek again the way abhay touched piya i could just faint yaar looking at it..i wish ekta ma starts it again..but looks like all good think come to any end..!! ðŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by --AROMAL--

same here dear i also want to see pkyek again the way abhay touched piya i could just faint yaar looking at it..i wish ekta ma starts it again..but looks like all good think come to any end..!! ðŸ˜³ 

yeah ur right leave it y r v hurt our self by talking abt it 😭!!

yeah ur right leave it y r v hurt our self by talking abt it 😭!!
 ur still a senior member ??😲..hahaha😆 baby

ur still a senior member ??😲..hahaha😆 baby

hahaha..so funny!! i heard nowday ur seeing IPKKND..??😲 but jiji u only love pkyek na..

hahaha..so funny!! i heard nowday ur seeing IPKKND..??😲 but jiji u only love pkyek na..
yeah who told u ?? sneha..i know she would have told u..!! yeah i have started becoz i get bored now days becoz no pkyek that y i started see it..becoz that i saw kushi on pkyek last epi i liked her so i thought of see..and i like it also..i feel it like pkyek a bit becoz abhay was a angry young man..like arnav and NK is the best !! and there r some scene which r just like abhiya's so that y i see it !! 

yeah who told u ?? sneha..i know she would have told u..!! yeah i have started becoz i get bored now days becoz no pkyek that y i started see it..becoz that i saw kushi on pkyek last epi i liked her so i thought of see..and i like it also..i feel it like pkyek a bit becoz abhay was a angry young man..like arnav and NK is the best !! and there r some scene which r just like abhiya's so that y i see it !! 

ohhh..and i 4gt that jiji love anger man's..abhay and now arnav..good no problem at least ur not feeling lonely now right..i hope ur love for abhay doesnt goes to arnav..😆

ohhh..and i 4gt that jiji love anger man's..abhay and now arnav..good no problem at least ur not feeling lonely now right..i hope ur love for abhay doesnt goes to arnav..😆
shut up ok my love for abhay will never reduce..even if arnav comes!!😳

shut up ok my love for abhay will never reduce..even if arnav comes!!😳

Awww..jiji i know..ur love can never reduce for abhay!!😳