Who needs Romeo+Juliet when they can have Maaneet?

gurtilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

We have all had a very emotional few days I'm sure...

and personally, I'll miss Maaneet/Gurti forever, I'll miss them always, 

Goodbye is so hard, but I'll say it anyways because whether we like it or not, this IS goodbye to Geet (season 1 at least! 😭)...

We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, but over the years we'll smile and recall, for just one moment - we? had it all!!

GC and DD have left a footprint in our hearts and they will always be remembered with tears of joy in our eyes..

Going to miss GEET...its leaving a big gap in my life! ðŸ˜­

BUT I have every hope till my last breath that we get a Geet Season 2...and if not, at least Gurti again onscreen! 

But for now, this is goodbye to the greatest love story on Earth...

as Maan said, should we ever talk about great love stories, Maaneet's name will always be mentioned! Romeo and Juliet can't even compare to their love story!

Their love touched many hearts, many generations, many cultures and even many language boundaries! I myself am of Iraqi origin living in the UK with no knowledge of the Hindi language...yet I have been a big Maaneet lover and always will be!

So whether we see them again onscreen or not, Maaneet and Gurti will live on in our hearts forever! ðŸ˜³

Finally, this is not goodbye to the forum, or to fighting to see DD and GC back onscreen again! This is goodbye to the memories of Geet ðŸ˜­

Edited by gurtilicious - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
superrrb
bhootifulll