Dharampatni

Mohan Vs Bapuji

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How many more times are we going to see this battle?? ðŸ˜• I mean every month there is a conflict!

I get they are all like modern vs old, but what I am disliking is that Bapuji is making more sense than Mohan... 

I know Mohan needs a car to get around and all that is valid but why pay an extra 5 lacs when you don't even have that much money plus you have a bank loan to pay off and pay back bapuji for London, so that leaves Mohan in so much debt, it makes more sense to buy a small car and once your business grows can you show that I have the money to do as you please. Plus he is paying rent and there can just be other costs that he hasn't calculated. 

As for Bapuji telling Kastur to explain things to Mohan, I don't think that is done speak to him yourself, explain what you want to calmly... 

And Saroj even needs to tell Mohan to keep his feet on the ground, I know that you want him to be successful but in order to fly first you must have wings... This shouldn't be about Bapuji wrong because if that is the reason for doing something you lose your judgement on the consequences of what can happen... Also if you have dreams you have to the drive to accomplish them but you need to also have the patience in making them come true because they are like sand the tighter you hold on the faster it slips through... 

I don't think Bapuji is correct because he should be proud of Mohan but Mohan hasn't really thought this decision through either, he is already to live the life of a rich person but he hasn't achieved that status yet and he shouldn't rush in... 

I kind of am still hoping that Kastur doesn't get involved but we all know that is going to happen so what is the middle ground in this situation? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for making a MP about this.  

I've already exhausted much of my thoughts in the EDT.  So in short...

Mohan is being brash... I don't really think it's out of character, either...Saroj's reaction fits with her character...Baapji and Bhanu are right to be cautious...but this justifies Baapji which i have a problem with...He was and is still a control freak, who's directly responsible for much of what's going on in that house...Kastur needs to think of both Mohan's and Baapji's POV and not just try to push Baapji's POV on Mohan.

But most of all, I haven't forgotten who and what Baapji is.  No amount of rewriting/reworking by the CVs will make me forget.
nikita_88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Thank you for making a MP about this.  

I've already exhausted much of my thoughts in the EDT.  So in short...

Mohan is being brash... I don't really think it's out of character, either...Saroj's reaction fits with her character...Baapji and Bhanu are right to be cautious...but this justifies Baapji which i have a problem with...He was and is still a control freak, who's directly responsible for much of what's going on in that house...Kastur needs to think of both Mohan's and Baapji's POV and not just try to push Baapji's POV on Mohan.

But most of all, I haven't forgotten who and what Baapji is.  No amount of rewriting/reworking by the CVs will make me forget.

Hehehehe I guessed the EDT probably had a discussion on it I just don't have time to read it so just made a post about it ðŸ˜†

I know none of the characters are out of character and I get that but I have to agree I don't like that Bapuji is the one shown with all the logic and sense Mohan should really think about all of this...

Bapuji a control freak... I think he just plain crazy, needs to move a head with the times...  

As for Kastur lets hope she listens to Mohan! 
786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AT the very moment, regardless of who's going to look bad or suffer in the end, I JUST HOPEEE, Kastur doesn't turn out to be the 'so-called' bad person in this entire situation. 

I hope she doesn't say anything to Mohan, and is a 'silent-partner'  like her brother is with the business.  
786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want her to be the 'silent-dharampatni' lol =)
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=nikita_88]How many more times are we going to see this battle?? ðŸ˜• I mean every month there is a conflict!

These are the kind of things that happen with people who have strong personalities and are stuck in there ways. Everytime they talk will be a battle cause there is no reasoning with them is there way or the highway.

I get they are all like modern vs old, but what I am disliking is that Bapuji is making more sense than Mohan... 

That's cause Mohan doesn't make sense but to himself and isn't just with baapji any body that doesn't agree with Mohan don't know what they're talking about or there thinking is old. Prime example is his last meeting he's not telling why they didn't agree with his ideas or give him a chance, with Mohan there is no compromise.

I know Mohan needs a car to get around and all that is valid but why pay an extra 5 lacs when you don't even have that much money plus you have a bank loan to pay off and pay back bapuji for London, so that leaves Mohan in so much debt, it makes more sense to buy a small car and once your business grows can you show that I have the money to do as you please. Plus he is paying rent and there can just be other costs that he hasn't calculated.

That isn't the Mohan way and from the beginning there is no baby steps with this character he know where he wants to be and there is no walking if he can jump to be on at the top. Mohan is a gambler and he applies that thinking with everything in life and there isn't any consequences as far as he's concern cause he know he'll get out of it. Mohan still hasn't learned his lesson, to save his life from loan sharks he came back to India and to pay  installments he took Kastur wedding jewels minutes before the wedding.

As for Bapuji telling Kastur to explain things to Mohan, I don't think that is done speak to him yourself, explain what you want to calmly...

Kastur has came to terms with Galls Vs Gallas clash so she's been keeping her mouth shut especially after her husband told her not to bring up baapji topic with him. Kastur was happy cause her Mohan ji was happy about getting a car but when she heard all the details Kastur too is scare for him and that's what that baapji is playing on to have Kastur reason with Mohan.

And Saroj even needs to tell Mohan to keep his feet on the ground, I know that you want him to be successful but in order to fly first you must have wings... This shouldn't be about Bapuji wrong because if that is the reason for doing something you lose your judgement on the consequences of what can happen... Also if you have dreams you have to the drive to accomplish them but you need to also have the patience in making them come true because they are like sand the tighter you hold on the faster it slips through...

Saroj is blind with anything that has to do with baapji & Kastur so she is no help at all.

I don't think Bapuji is correct because he should be proud of Mohan but Mohan hasn't really thought this decision through either, he is already to live the life of a rich person but he hasn't achieved that status yet and he shouldn't rush in...

Mohan feels he knows what he's doing like most young people today and baapji thinks playing it safe is living but that isn't the case. People need to take chances but not leaps like Mohan wants to do which is also not good either.

I kind of am still hoping that Kastur doesn't get involved but we all know that is going to happen so what is the middle ground in this situation? 

I don't want Kastur to be quite but to help them both reach an common ground cause that kind of living isn't healthy for any family. The poor girl isn't used to that kind of volatile environment.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 786786

I want her to be the 'silent-dharampatni' lol =)

😆 If only that happened, she is the lead she can be anything but silent! 
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not think she will be silent.  May be she will talk to Mohan but end of the day she will stand by him.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First and foremost, I don't want Baapji to be right. 🤢

Anyways, Rani, perfectly explained. Agree to every bit of it. Just hoping Kastur to act sensible. I hope she doesn't rant all "Baapji-wants-good" chants with Mohan. 😳 Yes, she should help them but after understanding both POVs, not only Baapji's.

CVs, dare not disappoint us. 😈