PM contradicts herself AGAIN!

muneeba84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really used to appreciate pm especially when she said "meri hassi mujhe itni pyari nahi hai ke mein dusroun ka mazak uraoun".. did you see her today imitating sid? look im not sids fan nor pm's im just pointing out how pm contradicts herself A LOT. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She tried everything with Sid so that he shouts again..but after her comeback , Sid is not going to fight with her whatever happens as we can see from the uncensored videos.

She has no other choice than to gang up with Sky and do something to irritate him.

Hope Sid keeps calm.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: coolkratos

She tried everything with Sid so that he shouts again..but after her comeback , Sid is not going to fight with her whatever happens as we can see from the uncensored videos.

She has no other choice than to gang up with Sky and do something to irritate him.

Hope Sid keeps calm.

I can't stand Sid, hope he does not win the show.

This Sid is so annoying and a big time lier ðŸ˜¡
IAmGonna thumbnail
Originally posted by: muneeba84

I really used to appreciate pm especially when she said "meri hassi mujhe itni pyari nahi hai ke mein dusroun ka mazak uraoun".. did you see her today imitating sid? look im not sids fan nor pm's im just pointing out how pm contradicts herself A LOT. 

Yep just like Sid contradicts himself when he gets tit for tat.
It happens when one is at the receiving end or "giving end".
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What's the big deal in her doing that...Sid has made jokes out of her enough times and they were only having a laugh...I found it absolutely hillarious...
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nothing new yaar...she has been doing this since day one..she says she will be calm and quiet and thenext minute you see her picking a fight...🤢..

I am not liking her in the second innings...
And what's up with the new beauty spot on/near her lips...🤢
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well she contradicts herself.. that's alright not a big deal..

But she is much more entertaining after the comeback...I can't stop laughing at her funny gestures and spare me's and ofcourse the imitation... What she said about Shonali was so amazing and true..."Ok start crying now...since this show needs drama, get your glycerine bottle" that was hilarious..

Whether people like her or not!! I would rather see her being in this funny side than that yelling and spooky side!

I am not a PM fan...but I like her new comeback avatar!! She is pretty funny!! And about Sid...that Jerk deserves all he is getting coz he asked for it himself...who takes panga with the entire house at the same time!! Use some strategy kid!!
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why shouldn't she?

He's the reason she got kicked out of the house. Lost the chance of winning.

She has every right to still be angry with him.