Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JOLLYJOLLY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MithiBani

She says...After getting my self few days off after Bigg boss, i can finally breath out. Now its again time to hit the reset button and start working . This is the right time, things are looking very good and going in the right direction. I'm settling down now and going threw my mails, film offers and other work. Life is great'my heart is with my family n friends, and of course lots n lots of love for my fans and supporters.

Why is she throwing away her 'mails'?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†THROUGH

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

SPARE ME.

u r spared now LEAVE! 
JOLLYJOLLY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

i've asked her "who is balbir?"

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Maverick_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I ask Mahek or any of his supporter to provide the video clip of the discussion where Sky mentioned word Chehara/ face, that caused such a big fight.

Mehek swear on her dad that sky told that "tujhe paisa apana chehra thik karana ke liye chahiye".
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MithiBani

She says...After getting my self few days off after Bigg boss, i can finally breath out. Now its again time to hit the reset button and start working . This is the right time, things are looking very good and going in the right direction. I'm settling down now and going threw my mails, film offers and other work. Life is great'my heart is with my family n friends, and of course lots n lots of love for my fans and supporters.

Why is she throwing away her 'mails'?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

iss forum per jo english ka standard hai...uss hisaab se hum logon ko choti moti typos ko nazar andaaz karne ki aadat daal leni chahiye...πŸ˜›
...where is the grammar police...RTH u listening?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poppycock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maverick_007

I ask Mahek or any of his supporter to provide the video clip of the discussion where Sky mentioned word Chehara/ face, that caused such a big fight.

Mehek swear on her dad that sky told that "tujhe paisa apana chehra thik karana ke liye chahiye".

Mahek ka kya. She will say anything, do anything. She even said she was a sachai ki deviπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†