Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
She says...After getting my self few days off after Bigg boss, i can finally breath out. Now its again time to hit the reset button and start working . This is the right time, things are looking very good and going in the right direction. I'm settling down now and going threw my mails, film offers and other work. Life is great…my heart is with my family n friends, and of course lots n lots of love for my fans and supporters.

Why is she throwing away her 'mails'?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
LOVE MAHEK!!!❀️ i want to see her back on bb5!! 

wishing her all the best for her future endeavours! 
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

She says...After getting my self few days off after Bigg boss, i can finally breath out. Now its again time to hit the reset button and start working . This is the right time, things are looking very good and going in the right direction. I'm settling down now and going threw my mails, film offers and other work. Life is great'my heart is with my family n friends, and of course lots n lots of love for my fans and supporters.

It is her wish whatever she writes .. what a big deal!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: amina.ahmedraza

It is her wish whatever she writes .. what a big deal!

its just a grammar error! nothing to be highlighted! but nice catch MithiBani! πŸ˜†
i've asked her "who is balbir?"

She says...After getting my self few days off after Bigg boss, i can finally breath out. Now its again time to hit the reset button and start working . This is the right time, things are looking very good and going in the right direction. I'm settling down now and going threw my mails, film offers and other work. Life is great'my heart is with my family n friends, and of course lots n lots of love for my fans and supporters.

i guess she is using her fake accent even while writing.πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

its just a grammar error! nothing to be highlighted! but nice catch MithiBani! πŸ˜†

Now that she's gotten herself a fanbase, ppl will read her blog. A spell check and grammar is essential now. Nahin? πŸ˜›

@Amina...Don't be so sensitive. I bear no ill will. Just found that funny.

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

i've asked her "who is balbir?"

Hardyboys your prayers have been answered .. she is no more in the show so please leave her and us alone when u dont like when even surfing your time in reading her blog ..leave
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is dyslexic...that's very its difficult for her to read or write.