Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

hai re yeh zalim mohabbat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bedi is gonna Envy juhi now, rain dance mein uska partner chura liya. πŸ˜‰

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi n sky in rain dance is weird to wtch too πŸ˜•
She should have refused the task like she did earlier...
Bb should have paired andrew with juhi n poom with sky!
Bedi must b jelouse now that shez not in bbhouse! Lolzz
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Symmo looks the best and is having fun. Sid looks like he is a vampire who is going to sink his fangs into Sho-Sho anytime now.
Ravinshh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What is the point the show is rigged. Heard from a source that Pooja bedi , Sachin (Juhi's Husband) Madhu (sky's sister) have got all organised.They have already booking Kino's Cottage for the winning party of Juhi .
alleged that sky got into the show virtue of sky girl having been sleeping partner of Colors ceo she also work with same group. Pooja bedi using all her social connection on the outside and Madhu using her dubai connection. this has ensured eviction of Mehak and now Amar only contenders that were strong enough to compete with JUhi.
Now that both are out (i alsosaw wikipedia yesterday which confirmed that this saturday amar upadhyay evicted) as Planned by this trio and Colors channel JUhi is the winner.

Otherwise how mehak and amar can be evicted over sidd and shonali and sunny.
Why bigg boss so lenient with Sky even when he was hitting sidd with his shoulder.
Why pooja misra another strong contender thrown out.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ravinshh

Why bigg boss so lenient with Sky even when he was hitting sidd with his shoulder.

iss question ka answer BB saat janm lekar bhi nahi de payengeπŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

🀣 🀣🀣

why do u find it funny?...i thought that their close dance was puke worthy because they call each other bhai behenπŸ˜•
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ravinshh

What is the point the show is rigged. Heard from a source that Pooja bedi , Sachin (Juhi's Husband) Madhu (sky's sister) have got all organised.They have already booking Kino's Cottage for the winning party of Juhi .

alleged that sky got into the show virtue of sky girl having been sleeping partner of Colors ceo she also work with same group. Pooja bedi using all her social connection on the outside and Madhu using her dubai connection. this has ensured eviction of Mehak and now Amar only contenders that were strong enough to compete with JUhi.
Now that both are out (i alsosaw wikipedia yesterday which confirmed that this saturday amar upadhyay evicted) as Planned by this trio and Colors channel JUhi is the winner.

if bedi has that much influence on CEO or any she would have been in BB house nowπŸ˜† ...
so all ur points r baseless
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blue-ice

why do u find it funny?...i thought that their close dance was puke worthy because they call each other bhai behenπŸ˜•

are isliye kyuki isn't it the same Juhi jisne ek baar refuse kiya tha alongwith Pooja B for the Desi Boyz dance task though later she did it...but now that Pooja is out Juhi's so comfortable doing everything even a rain dance with her so-called bhaiyyaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

there is a difference between doing the dance with any actor and doing such a romantic slow dance with someone who u consider as your brother and sister...yes its a big deal when it comes to these kinds of relationships...there are so many brother sister pairs in the industry...ever saw any of them in a romantic lead??

The BB creative director is definitely a pervert ...but shouldn't Juhi and sky have said no to this task...if their pairs was not changed...

Juhi and sky have refused tasks before...nothing happened...if they had requested BB or refused to do the task...nothing would have happened this either...

My point is ki rishtey banane ki zaroorat nahi hai ...agar aap un rishto ki garima nahi rakh sakte hain...there are some relationship which are off limits..from any kind of romantic linkage...a brother-sister relation ship is one of them...

It was OK for juhi to say no to the modeling task because she didn't want to parade in front of a bunch of looney men...but its OK to do a slow romantic dance with a sari on and drenched in rain with her brother...beats me...πŸ˜•

One single line. if she did refuse to do it u'll say these same stuff turning 180 degrees. 😊 simple
Edited by maureen100001 - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

One single line. if she did refuse to do it u'll say these same stuff turning 180 degrees. 😊 simple

really??...juhi ke astrologer wale avatar ka asar...telling future eh??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

OK...considering her notorious record of making excuses for not doing so many of the tasks...probably i would have said that didn't do the task...PROVIDED THAT BB KEPT THE AUDIENCE IN the DARK by not telling us what the real reason would be...I am saying this for the umpteenth time...that i do give credit to Juhi's dignified behaviour as a married woman...