Bigg Boss Season 5

Bhai aur behen ka rain dance

Soapaddiction11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sky baba aur cookie behen started dancing in the rain..amazing, dying to watch tomorrow's episode, someone should poke sky abt this dance in later episodes, he should know how it feels to get personal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That was weird actually...
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know it was surprising!! Someone should ask PB!! Waise bohut bak bak karti rahti hai twitter par! Pakao pagal buddhi!! Lets see how she responds to this!!
analytical thumbnail
juhi said she will not dance like rent a dancer for a movie promotion, then she said she will not take part in fashion show to appease men , but she ready to do rain dance in cheap way.

she has no problem with groupism till she is in the group.

sky formed group with mahek,amar and offered deal to sid. Means she was out of the group and that hurt her. so all she doing is appeasing pooja bedi, sky and all to win 1 crore. amar and shonali deserves to win more than juhi.
-Moderator- thumbnail
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@MeditatingNinja @pankajpandey I love sky and will love him forever.Haters stay away. Breathe slowly n RELAX ppl.

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Where is juhi's dance phobia and water phobia now? She is doin romantic kind of rain dance with sky the brother?
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bigg.Bob

Where is juhi's dance phobia and water phobia now? She is doin romantic kind of rain dance with sky the brother?

if u watching bb5 carefully then she had danced before too in bb house so not a big deal..
they must be doing some task..so take a chill pill and relax..its not a big deal..everybody else is dancing too...Actually I found siddharth and shonali dance weird if u look carefully the way he was looking at shonali that was not a good way of looking man lol😆...
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanz6

I know it was surprising!! Someone should ask PB!! Waise bohut bak bak karti rahti hai twitter par! Pakao pagal buddhi!! Lets see how she responds to this!!

Do you expect her to give up her hipocrisy?

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

@
@MeditatingNinja @pankajpandey I love sky and will love him forever.Haters stay away. Breathe slowly n RELAX ppl.

Can someone shut PB and leave her in a deserted desert and please make sure you take her laptop off her before leaving her there ðŸ˜¡.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

@

Is Bedia aging in reverse or what?...she is behaving like a giddy 14 year old teenager...defending her BF...somebody remind her that she is 41...not 14😆😆