India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Dialogues of the day...!!!

abp7084 Newbie
abp7084
abp7084

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Here are some interesting and killer dialogues from today's episode...
Armaan - "Kahaniyan adhuri chodna mari aadat nahi hai" while arguing with Ashu that he will come back to Lucknow

Rohan – 'Inki favourite line "NO" hi to hai' & inka nam NOdhi hona chahiye 

"khushi inhe katne ko daudti hai aur yeah khushi se door daudti hai"

Ashu – "Yaha bahut kuch hai jo mera intjaar kar raha hai" though in a different context but rightly interpreted by Armaan

And another one from Rohan – "Mumbai se safe shehar puri country main nahi hai" this is my personal fav since I am in this city since 4 yrs and definitely in awe of it still today...

I think all these dialogues differentiate KTLK from DK. Kudos to dialogue writers for that..!!!

& then another situation when Nidhi says the word "Mumbai" …the way she was trying to hide her expression after saying this word I must say her silence spoke more than thousand words… till the end in conference also she portrayed her nuances of her confused state extremely well… the peak point was her expressions when Ashu was delivering speech… I hv no more words to describe this..

Till now CVs have shown very realistic situations like fear of going far to Mumbai from every household & nothing larger than life like other sas bahu serials..  & I think situations like these connect well with the audience & strike a chord with them..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshApoorvaFanrabzonedge

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top