mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

After LA and ASR decide to keep quiet about their breakup with the whole family until PaYash engagement is over, LA just runs out of the room in tears. She locks the door behind her, not wanting anyone to walk up to her room and see her in this state and start suspecting something. She wonders how she's going to hide her emotions till PaYash engagement. From a young age she had been dreaming of how she would get engaged to her prince charming one day and today, just in a spell of few seconds, all those dreams were just shattered. She did not have any hard feelings for ASR as he had never really hidden his views on love, marriage ..  And she felt that she alone was to blame as she had had over expectations from this relationship, when in reality when had ASR and she really had a proper meaningful conversation until today?? A thought then lingered into her head; If ASR truly did not love her why did he bring her back home when she was going to leave for London after their fight after her wearing the bridal outfit. To make her mind totally clear and to convince herself again that this breakup was the right decision, she decided to ask ASR why, why he had brought her back to the Raizada house. That was the only thing she would question him about.

She went towards his room and found him staring at a photograph..

LA: ASR, I just wanted to ask you one question, just one.

ASR looks up towards her slowly,

ASR: Yes Lavanya ?

LA: ASR why did you bring me back to the Raizada house that day when I had decided to go away to London. If you did not love me, then why bring me back again?? That's the only question I want you to answer. I'll never ever mention anything else about our relationship after you answer that, but I need you to answer that please. It would have saved both of us from facing this day

ASR: Lavanya, (in a very soft voice) even if I do not love you, you are still a good friend. Would a friend ever let the other take such a drastic step of committing suicide?? I wouldn't have ever been able to forgive myself if something happened to you that day.

LA: W .. what Suicide? How did that get into your head ASR? I was only packing to go to London

ASR: Have you forgotten Lavanya? You sent me the Suicide note in the office together with all those plants?

LA: ASR, I haven't sent you any such note. I wouldn't have even thought of that idea..

ASR: Then .. then who sent me that note?? Hold on a minute, I might actually have that note with me still..

He removes his wallet, rummages though it as finds the note folded

ASR: Here's the note Lavanya

Lavanya takes the note

LA: No ASR, I haven't sent you this note.. But then who could have sent it to you??

She looks at the note again thoroughly trying to analyze the handwriting c

LA: OMG ASR, this is Chamkeeli's handwriting

Oh ASR, How will we face Khushi now? She tried so hard to make us get closer and..and now.. She will definitely think that she went wrong somewhere..

Chamkeeli is really a true friend ASR, She cares so much about me ..

ASR: Khushi..khushi wrote the note??

LA: Yes ASR, its definitely Khushi's handwriting. Anyways ASR, at least I got my answer. And now together with the answer I know that I'll always 2 very supportive friends in the future.

She walks back to her room, thinking how nice Khushi could have been to have thought so much about her even after the way Lavanya had treated her before. That feeling that she had found a  friend like Khushi helped her to slightly overcome the pain she had due to the breakup

ASR thinking: How did Khushi afford to send all those plants? Also Khushi looked slightly sad this morning, had her fianc upset her again? He needed to find out

He walked out of his room quickly and went down. He saw Anjali and Khushi both teary eyed, and his Di was telling Khushi to keep strong.

ASR (in his mind): What was wrong with Khushi, and why is Di asking her to keep strong. Why are both of them crying? T

Then he overheard Anjali say to Khushi: Khushiji, one day even you will find someone who loves you even more than yourself. Devi Maiya herself choses someone for everyone. Dont worry

ASR(in his mind): What is this I'm hearing?? Has Khushi's engagement broken?? .. No it cant be, can it? I must be mistaken it must b something else.. He needed to ask her what was wrong, he couldn't bear to see her crying and in pain. He stood behind the one of the house pillars as he did not want to be seen by both of them

Khushi: Anjaliji, I'll just talk to Lavanyaji now about some engagement plans and then leave for home then okay?

Anjaliji: Okay Khushiji, as you wish. But do take care of yourself. While looking at everyone elses happiness, don't forget about yours

ASR still silently watching  all of this (to himself): Today I'll definitely find out whats wrong with her and the reason to why she's lost her beautiful smile. If only it was as easy as just telling her: SMILE PLEASE

YOUR comments & Likes really do give me the motivation to keep on writing  SO,

If you liked reading it, DO comment & *Hit* the like button. For PM's on future writing, add me as a buddy

Long comments & Suggestions Pleaseee (I love reading your responses)

Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey me first! It was just too good. Just loved it.
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice
its high time bangle truth comes out
u have written nicely
zaniax thumbnail
Loved it! 😊 
And I was actually wondering abt the bangle's truth aftr watching today's episode...so it feels gud tht atleast u highlighted it in ur OS.
Pls update soon.
Ended thumbnail
poor khushi. i'm glad yu pmed me. this is a good os. love the plants secret coming out
xxx
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Mandy!! Nice take on today's end..!

hope La will ask Arnav about this.. I dont want that effort of Kushi left unnoticed!

Thanks for the PM buddy!
mandira1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhi-fan

Hey me first! It was just too good. Just loved it.

thanks😃
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...do continue and PM me...
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
At least u wrote it well nt see in da show about bangles truth . Nice OS
mandira1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Hey Mandy!! Nice take on today's end..!

hope La will ask Arnav about this.. I dont want that effort of Kushi left unnoticed!

Thanks for the PM buddy!

yeah I really do hope that the bangle truth comes out now, its high time that it does