1/7/2012 winner 
Posted: 12 years ago
amar sid juhi winner sid!!
amar sid sky winner i hope amar
mark my words..fatty juhi will be the winner ðŸ˜¡
Sid, Juhi and Amar or Shonali.  None are my favourites but don't want Sky to win or reach even finals.
And between Amar and Sho, it should  be Shonali . So I hope Sid, Juhi and Shonali. SID should win.
Amar,sid,sky:-) Amar should win the show:-)
i prefer sky to amar as a winner. amar does not have anger management problems, but he has backstabbed,shakti, vida,shraddha..all of them who have supported them. sky is also winning but sky never backstabbed juhi,pb,sunny his close confidants. amar was ready to befriend shonali and backstab sky and his group.
if amar did not vote for shakti and shakti, shraddha and amar could have been in majority and most people would have preffered to be in shraddha amar team then sky pooja bedi team.

amar is a simple, family man and doesnt hurt anyone by abusing. all good qualities. which is all fair. he had a saient partnerhsip with shraddha,vida, shakti,lakshmi. he has broken all such partnership.

like juhi will never have a problem trusting sky because sky will not nominate him. but you cant say that about amar.

i want shraddha to come and win.

juhi doesnt deserve to win. for her all this was a vacation. did not do most of the tasks. sleptand eat and did not stop bhai sky and sid and pooja bedi for all the fights. then said when did i support fights?

shonali has instigated a lot of fights, acted too dumb,foolish and funny so she gave good trp.

amar has won tasks, worked hard , will get  agood serial lead offer after big boss but not deserve to win.

i think sunny or sid will win. sunny because all uncle and chichora guys will vote to see her jalwa on screen. sid because of the victim syndrome.
Edited by analytical - 12 years ago

Sky,Amar and Juhi

And that juhi will win🤢

Originally posted by analytical

i prefer sky to amar as a winner. amar does not have anger management problems, but he has backstabbed,shakti, vida,shraddha..all of them who have supported them. sky is also winning but sky never backstabbed juhi,pb,sunny his close confidants. amar was ready to befriend shonali and backstab sky and his group.
if amar did not vote for shakti and shakti, shraddha and amar could have been in majority and most people would have preffered to be in shraddha amar team then sky pooja bedi team.

amar is a simple, family man and doesnt hurt anyone by abusing. all good qualities. which is all fair. he had a saient partnerhsip with shraddha,vida, shakti,lakshmi. he has broken all such partnership.

like juhi will never have a problem trusting sky because sky will not nominate him. but you cant say that about amar.

i want shraddha to come and win.

Shakti was never Amar's friend, in fact he and Sid were both behind Amar to degrade him. Yes, he did not support Shraddha though which I expected out of him still I want Amar to win as at least he has been decent enough more than Sid the Kid or Sky. I would not mind even Juhi winning the trophy.
sky,amar,juhi
Hope amar win