Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SimranLuvsAdiNa

guys u discuus aditya's track here or do bashing enouf of u guyz

we are just discussng his chrctr wich is a mystery 4 all of us.his hatered twrds gandhi and to use mona to tke revenge is btherng us and nthng else.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimranLuvsAdiNa

guys u discuus aditya's track here or do bashing enouf of u guyz

What do you consider as BASHING?  Discussing the story which involves the actor is not bashing as far as I see and understand the term BASHING to mean. No one here is attacking the actor directly.
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

Honestly, I have no patience left with Adi's track. Nothing about his  character and his link to the story has made sense so far and from what they seem to be hinting, I think the so called big secret is going to be quite a disappointment.

If Adi knows Bharti is his mom and wants revenge then what difference does it make if Ketki stops him from meeting Bharti? He can easily walk in as Mona's boss or even directly as Adi looking for his mom. If Ketki feels Adi is a threat to Bharti, why does she want to run off to Rajkot leaving Adi behind to hurt Bharti?

Exactly, I just dont get the point. The CV's included Aditya's character into the serial without even thinking it through. He could have come in as Mona's Cousin and some male relative which would give the audience who are lovers of the pair to see her interacting with him and also remaining faithful to her husband Anukalp. I just cannot see this nonsense of bringing his character in the serial to pair him with Mona and have mona cheat on her husband. It is ridiculous for them to pbe portraying something like this. Its RMJ and not young and the restless.
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

i sooo very agree,i mean the cvs have totally messed up the chrcters,i was wtchng rmj previous epsiodes,hetal was good yaar,little bitchy,but she never hated any1 with so much intensity how tehy showing now,she used to pull mona legs,but never hoped for anyting bad for her.just want old rmj back

Exactly Sherma, I loved Hetal's character and also seeing her and Karan interact but since the CV's push her character to the extreme, it all went down the road and I must say she as an actress is doing a fabulous job in her role.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe they should hire us to write the story, I'am sure we will do a better job 😉

I'd have god appear in Hetal's dream and threaten her to be good or else..

I'd have Aditya respect his choti bhabhi (Mona) and help her succeed in her career.

I'd have Ketki wake up from the surgery and become a Mother Theresa

I'd have Bijal's husband take her for a belated honeymoon

Edited by suresh555 - 12 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

Maybe they should hire us to write the story, I'am sure we will do a better job 😉

I'd have god appear in Hetal's dream and threaten her to be good or else..

I'd have Aditya respect his choti bhabhi (Mona) and help her succeed in her career.

I'd have Ketki wake up from the surgery and become a Mother Theresa

I'd have Bijal's husband take her for a belated honeymoon

bijal n honeymoon.lol
poonu70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But i want AdiNa track fast can't wait to see their romance scene...cv's only dragging the story
prakash99 thumbnail
ya , wanting romance scene of AdiNa in rmj